Chapter 11:Morning rise
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the first ray of sunshine rises in the morning, he liancang's physiological clock automatically wakes up, opens his eyes, sees the beauty sleeping in his arms, spreads a gentle smile on the corners of his mouth, and looks at the beloved woman lying in his arms. It is an ordinary happiness. His fingers gently brush the hair of the fire butterfly. Xiaoxian'er, I finally found you, and you are finally mine.

Yanxi, as in the past, was ready to serve the emperor. When he saw the smile on the corner of the emperor's mouth, he felt a pain in his heart. How long has the emperor not shown such a simple and happy smile.

"Emperor, it's time for an early morning." He lowered his voice and said. Hearing Yanxi's voice, he liancang sighed slightly and pulled the quilt over the face of the fire butterfly. He didn't want anyone to see the beauty of his fairy son, even his father-in-law. He never knew he had such a strong desire for possession, but he was too uneasy about Fairy son. He always felt that he was too ethereal, so that he had no sense of security as the dignity of a country. He just wanted to grasp it.

The emperor's actions did not escape Yanxi's sharp eyes. After serving the emperor for so many years, I saw him cherish a person so much for the first time. In the past, even if the concubine was spoiled, he was not so careful. It seems that this girl is really different. However, even at a glance, the beautiful appearance has been reflected in his heart. Perhaps only such a perfect woman can deserve the emperor's son of heaven, but why does the beauty so cared for by the emperor make him feel familiar.

"I know!" I really don't want to be early, but Mingjun is not easy to be! He got up reluctantly, but found that his arm was given to the beauty in his arms. He moved slightly under the disaster relief head, which may be uncomfortable. The fire butterfly frowned slightly and drilled into his arms. His delicate face rubbed his chest, so that he liancang didn't dare to move in vain, for fear of disturbing her sleep.

"Emperor!" Yanxi reminded again.

"Shh... Tell me to stop this morning."

Yanxi glanced at the emperor's gentle expression. This has never happened since the emperor ascended the throne in recent years. Every day, even if he was tired, he would go to the court on time. Yanxi showed a happy smile and stepped back "yes!"

The emperor looked at the beautiful sleeping face in his arms, as if he had had a dream and showed a sweet smile. While sleeping, she lost the edges and corners of the day and became more beautiful.

"I hope you have me in your dream!" He said low, couldn't help but lower his head, printed a kiss on the fire butterfly's forehead, and then left Baji's mouth to aftertaste her sweet taste. It seemed that he couldn't be satisfied. There was an obsessed expression in his eyes. The soft kiss fell on the corner of the fire butterfly's eyes and nose again, smiling contentedly like a fishy cat.

"I don't know what spell you put on me. It makes me miss so much. It seems that you have stolen my heart, so you must be responsible!" He liancang thought in his heart, "I thought there was no temperature in my heart, because you began to become abnormal. I thought I would be so lonely all my life, but you appeared. Since God let us meet, I will never let you go, be my only queen, and let us look down on the world together."

He moved his body and leaned down, and finally kissed the red lip he had been longing for for for for a long time. Although it was only a gentle kiss, the taste was really surprisingly good. It was sweeter than any lip he had kissed. There was no disgusting smell of rouge, but there was a natural sweetness. He couldn't be satisfied as usual. He continued to probe down. Because his arm was pillowed under his head by the fire butterfly, he didn't dare to make too much movement, Only dare to move your body slowly and carefully.

When the butterfly opened her lips, it was more convenient for him to open her lips. When the butterfly finally opened her lips, it was more convenient for him to kiss her deeply, so that he could not open her lips again.

"Hmm..." the fire butterfly whined from her throat and eyes. She felt that her breathing seemed to be slowly becoming difficult, as if she had been harassed by something. Tengran opened her originally closed eyes. What she saw was a super big face. What was he doing, an adulterer.

He moved faster than his head fainted and kicked it out. The originally obsessed person immediately flew out with a "Dong -" sound. He liancang felt a burst of stars shining in front of him, and he had been lying on the ground in a panic.

"Damn it!" He cursed in a low voice and quickly got up to settle accounts with the culprit. What he saw was indeed a fairy's sleeping face. The fairy on the bed was still sleeping. It seemed that he didn't know what he had done. He kicked the Dragon bed under the world, and that foot was impartial and just kicked in his most vulnerable place.

Seeing the sleeping beauty who is still sleeping heavily, I doubt that the foot was her own illusion. She should not be able to kick out the foot. At this time, her sleeping face is so pure. How can she do that kind of thing!

But the faint pain in his lower body made him unable to straighten his waist, and made him sure that the foot was definitely not his illusion, but a real one. How could a beautiful person who even slept so gracefully kick out so much strength.

In fact, the fire butterfly knew that she was in trouble when she kicked the foot. She may have kicked the Dragon root of the son of heaven. In case he lost his son and grandchildren, she would be the culprit. I'm afraid she would be executed late. Therefore, when she heard the low curse, she quickly closed her eyes and adjusted her breathing, making people think she was still asleep.

Heliancang reluctantly took a few breaths and adjusted his internal breathing, hoping that this foot would not leave him any sequelae. Then he looked at the person still sleeping in bed and fell into meditation. Was she really sleeping?

"Emperor, general Chu, prime minister, please see me."

"Well, change my clothes!" After hearing the communication of Yanxi outside, the emperor adjusted his mind, covered the quilt for the fire butterfly, put down the bed curtain, and said after confirming that he would not be seen. Even the palace maid eunuch didn't want them to see the beauty of Xianer, because Xianer belongs to him alone.

"Yes!"

The two maids came in and dressed him. At the same time, their eyes couldn't help looking at the bed freely. They wanted to see who the beauty made the emperor so protect. In the past, they served in the room, but today they were driven out of the inner room and only allowed to serve outside.

"Don't disturb your mother's sleep. Find two clever maidens to serve." He took a nostalgic look at the Dragon collapse and showed a gentle and spoiled smile. His woman slept in his bed. It was a damn good feeling. It was happier than he recovered a city.

The maid in waiting next to the emperor was stunned when she saw the seemingly gentle smile on the corner of the emperor's mouth, because she didn't expect the emperor to have such a gentle side. Even the emperor's favorite lady didn't make the emperor smile. Today, she smiled so sincerely...

In the imperial study sat three men of equal rank. Chu was crazy and evil. A pair of seemingly amorous but ruthless eyes glowed with cold light. The lazy and casual actions did not take in the slightest because of the location.

Gu lanyue still has a peerless King's face that can't be defeated by anyone, but it's not as obvious and external as Chu kuangge. He gives people a gentle scholar feeling, like a romantic and amorous childe. It seems that he should be a weak scholar with no strength to bind chickens, but he doesn't know that he has peerless martial arts that can't be defeated by Chu kuangge, a general. Although he always has a soft smile, But if you look at it with confidence, you can see that his smile is only on the surface, not to the bottom of your eyes.

Sitting in the middle of the table was heliancang, the Reverend of a country. He obviously had an absent-minded expression, which made the two friends and ministers wonder. They had never seen heliancang like this before. They suddenly lost and were absent-minded.

Everyone knows that the emperor of Donghua is smart and wise, but he is overbearing, grumpy, irritable and pretentious. His natural conditions make him a little cold-blooded, but he has to be said to be a emperor. After he ascended the throne, Donghua can be said to be more prosperous, but this is due to the credit of the other four gentlemen.

"Did you say he was evil?" Gu lanyue glanced at the man who was obviously absent-minded, shook his fan and said.

"Not evil, but poisoning!" Chu kuangge glanced at the person on the imperial case. He also saw this expression on his face. It was a kind of thing called "emotional poison". It began to become absent-minded and even abnormal behavior, but it was obvious that the emperor's problem was more serious.

"What? Poisoning, that's good." The ancient moon exclaimed.

"Don't worry, it won't die for the time being." I just want to be "heart". I don't know that the woman's great charm can float the emperor's mind, who has always been pretentious.

A gorgeous and beautiful face flashed in my mind. I don't know how she is. Seeing the emperor's heart, does it mean that his chance will be greater? After all, the emperor already has a lover and should not have the idea of Xiaodie again. Yiye is no longer easy to deal with. If you want to hold the beauty back, your brother will have to do nothing.

However, if the emperor has a loved one, he will have one less rival in love. As long as he is not the one in his heart, he will support whoever the emperor falls in love with. I wonder how he would feel if he knew what the emperor was thinking.

"It won't be fatal for the time being. That means the emperor will die in the future. We don't hurry to find the antidote." It's strange that when crazy became a doctor, he didn't see that the emperor was poisoned, but it should be poisoned. Otherwise, how could he have such an expression.

He liancang was indeed poisoned. He was poisoned by the "love poison" of "xiaoxianer" in his heart. As soon as he separated, his heart was filled with her shadow. I didn't know whether she woke up, slept well or ate. Thinking of the ecstatic kiss in the morning and the scene of her curling up in his arms like a kitten, he not only began to feel floating, but completely forgot the foot that almost killed him.

As for Gu Qing, I suddenly got up and said, "I'm tired of seeing him in the next month!" Then he crossed them and walked to the door. His steps became faster and faster, regardless of the differences behind him.

"Pigeon, did I hear you right? He said he was tired and asked us to step down." He'll be tired, too, and they haven't said what they're going to say.

"Don't call me pigeon!" Chu kuangge said coldly, looking at the back of he liancang and lazily getting up. Since the emperor has left, what are they still doing here?

"Oh, why bother so much? We have been good brothers for so many years, pigeons..."

"Shut up, dead mouse, you shout again. I promise to let you know what brotherhood is." The cold blade swept to the ancient moon.

"If you don't shout, don't shout. You're not allowed to call me mouse." Mouse, mouse, I think his generation of handsome, unparalleled, casual and handsome men have such a disgusting nickname. It's really wrong to make bad friends! Pigeon, pigeon, how good it is. It can not only deliver messages, but also cook and eat. I don't know what he cares about.

At this time, Gangan palace is experiencing a century level disaster. The palace maids and eunuchs kneeling all over the room are bearing the emperor's extraordinary anger because they have lost people.

"Damn slave, what do I raise you for? A living man told me that he was gone under your eyes." He liancang shouted angrily. He couldn't believe it. Just for a while, his fairy son disappeared and lost.

"Spare your life, emperor, and the slave should die!" The crowd said in horror.

"You really deserve it." The voice of Yin measurement rang out, and suddenly the ground was paralyzed. "Please spare your life, please spare your life!"

"A good person can lose it. What's the use of keeping your life?" With a big hand, let the bodyguard pull down all the people on the ground and put them to death——

"If you don't find someone for me, even if you search the whole palace, I'll find someone -" a touch of pain flashed in your overbearing eyes. Xian'er, I will never let go. You can't abandon me like this.

"Obey the order -" the panicked bodyguard hurried out. He didn't want those palace maidens and eunuchs to get the same end, but they had never seen the missing empress and how to find it.

Xian'er, do you hate me so much? How can you stay with me? As long as I can get you, even if your wings are broken and you can't fly high, I won't hesitate——

The frozen heart is so painful that he can hardly breathe. It turns out that she is so important in his heart that without her, he feels that the whole life has lost its color. Is it just a night together, but it has become an eternal memory? I am the son of heaven. There is nothing I can't get in this world, and so is Xianer. You are given to me by heaven. I will never allow you to disappear.

The fire butterfly never thought that after sneaking back to the palace, she changed into her usual white dress and brushed her face with a long white yarn. Looking at the tightly wound white light yarn on her right arm, she smiled mysteriously. The cloud whip added a aura and enchanting to her originally elegant temperament. The hand moved the yarn floating, like a dream or fantasy. She lazily opened the door of the bedroom and didn't return all night. Chun'er must be very worried.

"Chun'er, chun'er -" he stretched his body lazily, and shouted chun'er's name with an appearance of just waking up.

"There's someone!" A moment later, two girls appeared in front of the fire butterfly.

"The maidservant sends greetings to the empress. When did you come back?" A woman in a pink Palace Dress appeared in front of huodie. The woman's tone was more accurate than a girl. A pair of black and white big eyes were full of puzzlement. The girl's face was very beautiful and had a baby face. She looked only twelve or thirteen years old. In fact, she was seventeen years old, which was bigger than her current body. It's really hard to judge.

The other looks a little more stable, with the same beautiful appearance. It doesn't look like a palace maid, but more like a small jasper Millennium lady. Both of them are he Lianye. After she moved into Fengyi palace, she was afraid that she was not used to it, so she was specially sent to take care of her. The lovely girl is called ningcui, and the other is called yingzi.

"The palace has been resting in the room!" Fire butterflies don't want them to know they're gone.

"When did your mother come back?" Ning Cui was full of questions. They kept at the door and didn't see the queen back to the palace. When did she come back.

"The palace has been there all the time. What's the matter with you?" Why didn't chun'er block the news of her disappearance? Now there is even no human figure. Fire butterfly has a bad hunch in her heart.

"I wish my mother was all right? But sister Chuner..." Ning Cui looked at the fire butterfly and looked uneasy.

"What's the matter with chun'er? Zi'er, what do you say?" The fire butterfly asked anxiously.

"Back to the empress, yesterday the empress disappeared, and Princess Shu suddenly visited. Chun'er told Princess Shu that she had rested, but Princess Shu didn't believe it and broke into her bedroom. She found that chun'er lied and asked someone to catch her and take her away. I'm afraid it's more or less bad now -" Ying Zi said sadly.

"Is it Princess Shu again?" The fire butterfly narrowed her angry Shuang Zhen. No one can hurt the people in her hand. It seems that the Fengyi palace must clean up the door.

"Empress, go and save sister Chuner!" Ning Cui quickly knelt down and said, her eyes reddened.

"Cui'er, get up quickly. Chun'er is a sister of our palace. We have been living together these days. Our palace will never let anyone hurt her. And it's time for our Fengyi palace to clean up the door. Our palace will never allow anyone to use tricks under our eyes."

The fire butterfly's eyes flashed a cold bloodthirsty, Congcui and yingzi. It was not only a burst of heart. It seemed that the empress was not as weak and incompetent as the legend. No wonder the LORD sent them to protect. Maybe only such a woman is worthy of their noble Lord!

They were not palace maids. They were originally the shadow guards of King Bing's mansion, but they were specially sent by the Lord to protect the Queen's safety. At first, they didn't understand why the elegant Lord was so concerned about a spoiled queen. They knew that they were shocked to see the white figure. Although she covered her face and couldn't really see her appearance, However, the pair of cool and intelligent double shoes instantly impressed them. Even if they didn't speak, they still had a noble temperament that could not be ignored. The lazy and cat like evil charm made them know that even if they were masked and didn't know her appearance, her natural temperament still couldn't be ignored.

"Cui'er, gather all the palace maids and eunuchs in Fengyi palace. Zi'er, go to the imperial concubine Shu with you." The fire butterfly said faintly, if people don't offend me, I don't offend. Princess Shu, if you want to move the people around me again and again, you have to bear the consequences.

"Yes!" There was a strange light in their eyes. It seemed that the palace would be restless again.

When Ning Cui and Ying Zi walked into the courtyard with huodie, the originally lazy maid eunuch was stunned. Isn't the empress not in the palace? Why did she walk out of the bedroom? Huodie looked at the lazy people and withdrew a smile from the corners of her mouth. Although she was across the veil, it still made people feel chilly. The maid eunuch who was originally like a plate of loose sand suddenly clapped in her heart. Although she was also the mother of the country, she was not favored, But he is also the apple of the father-in-law's eye and the Empress Dowager's niece.

"It seems that Fengyi Palace should be changed. It seems that you all want to change your master." The cold voice did not bring the slightest emotion, which made people not only talk for a while, but also raised a question in the hearts of everyone. Why is today's Queen different from the past.

"The empress spared her life, and the slave (servant) knew her mistake." Kneeling on the ground and shouting slogans that I don't know how many times to practice, huodie had to admit that the tacit understanding of ancient people was very good.

Huodie's cold double fingers swept a palace maid eunuch on the ground, and a sneer came up at the corners of her mouth. She went to a palace maid, leaned over and held up her chin with one hand. Huodie didn't think so in her eyes, as if she expected that she couldn't do anything to her. Well, it seems that I have always been too gentle to you. Huodie doesn't know whether to say that the image of the former Lord is too successful or she is too failed. After a great country, she doesn't even have a foothold in her own palace. Seeing their disapproval and no respect, there is a flash of anger in their eyes.

"What a delicate little face. It's a pity if it's destroyed." The tip of the thumb and finger slipped gently across the maid's cheek, and the tone was soft, as if saying a very common thing.

I saw a flash of panic on the Maiden's proud face, and her body began to tremble. "Since you know your mistakes, tell me what mistakes you have made!" The cold voice became a little lazy. Like a cat, the double fingers swept through every figure below. Everyone's head dropped and their body began to tremble.

"Empress, spare your life, empress, spare your life."

"Ha ha... It scares you. I'm just kidding you." Like a cat catching a mouse, when it catches a mouse, it doesn't rush to solve them at once, but enjoys their fear, slowly tortures them and knows death.

1