Chapter 12: Framing
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ha ha... It scares you. I'm just kidding you." Like a cat catching a mouse, when it catches a mouse, it doesn't rush to solve them at once, but enjoys their fear, slowly tortures them and knows death.

The hands of the "disc brake" in previous lives were stained with countless blood, and killing was as simple as drinking water for her. However, even so, she was still a gentle and affectionate "three little" in people's mind. Some even called her an "angel". Even if her hands were stained with more blood, she was still holy and inviolable, and no one would doubt that she would kill. Even if I saw it with my own eyes, I would think it must be the man's fault. I bumped into her needle and tried to die. She was innocent. In the next few years, she has slowly faded out of the killer circle, but she never thought that as a gift for her 30th birthday, the last action made her never go back.

But sealing the whip doesn't mean she forgot to kill and the smell of blood. I don't know whether killing is too simple or human life is too weak. A hair and a toothpick can end a person's brilliant life.

"Mother, spare your life! -" suddenly a more violent cry came.

"It's really boring, cui'er. They'll give it to you to see who betrayed the palace and hurt chun'er. If chun'er has a chance, they can also be buried with someone." Casual words make people feel creepy, and people are frightened.

"Mother, this --" Ning Cui looked at the fire butterfly suspiciously, and there was a look of surprise on the baby's face.

"I believe you will do well. I hope you can find the traitor before you come back. Remember not to die." At this time, the fire butterfly is not a fairy, but more like a devil, casually speaking frightening words.

"Yes, my mother, cui'er must live up to her mission." There was a strange smile on the doll's face that didn't match her. It seemed that they were already transparent in the eyes of their mother. In that case, there was no need to camouflage carefully.

Ying Zi saw the smile on Ning Cui's face and knew that the crazy factor in her body appeared again, and things became more and more interesting. I don't know whether the Lord knows that the queen not only doesn't need their protection, but can even protect herself. Because she is the real demon girl, but she feels extremely excited. It seems that the days in the palace will not be boring in the future, and there is a strange light on her still gentle face.

This is the nature of the queen——

"Zi'er, let's go and visit this noble lady!"

Not long after huodie and zi'er left Fengyi palace, the emperor walked in the direction of Fengyi palace with Yanxi, Renault, and the lively ancient moon, the boring Chu crazy Ge, and the passing helianye. Everyone had their own thoughts, and the atmosphere along the way was dull. Even the smiling ancient moon still had a gentle smile, but his eyes had a deep light.

The three of them are going to take the other way to meet the fire——

"What's going on!" The low and cold voice sounded, and Ning Cui looked up and saw a flash of regret in her eyes.

"The maidservant sees the emperor's blessing, salutes the prince, salutes the Xiangye, salutes the general -" ningcui quickly kneels down and says.

As soon as a group of palace maids and eunuchs saw the emperor and others appear, they quickly kowtowed to each other, "what are you doing?" There was some impatience in the sound.

"If you go back to the emperor, these people's hands and feet are not clean. The queen is about to check them." Ning Cui lowered her head and said.

"Oh? Dirty hands and feet?" The emperor glanced at the people kneeling below. He regretted that he didn't find the beautiful shadow he wanted to find. His eyes were slightly disappointed. "Is there so many maids in Fengyi palace?"

Ning Cui was stunned for a moment and didn't understand the emperor's meaning. Did he know the news that the queen didn't return all night? Otherwise, how could he suddenly come to Fengyi palace, which is equivalent to the cold palace.

"Say!" There was dignity in the low voice. Ning Cui swept the corner of her eyes towards the Lord. She saw that he was still calm and anxious. She had not had time to speak, and heard a maid in waiting to speak first.

"If you go back to the emperor, there is another person in Fengyi palace who calls for spring. Those who welcome purple haven't arrived."

"Spring son, welcome purple?" Could it be one of them? In addition to knowing that her name is xian'er, and he took the name, he should give her the name, that is, he knows that she is the maid of Fengyi palace, but he doesn't know what her real name is.

The Emperor didn't notice that when he heard these two names, the bodyguard around him was shocked, and he Lianye's eyes became deeper. Knowing that Dieer was not in the palace, he spent the night looking for her. Just after receiving the news that she had returned to the palace, he hurried to the palace, but he didn't expect to meet the emperor and others who came in the same way. What happened to Dieer.

"Where are they?" There was anxiety in the emperor's voice, and his heart was pounding.

"Back to the emperor, yingzi went to Shaohua palace with the empress. The emperor must save the slaves. The slaves are wronged and the empress is going to kill us." The maid of honor said suddenly and excitedly.

"Ask the emperor for help. The slaves are wronged." As soon as they heard this, they all kowtowed and shouted for help.

As soon as the emperor heard that the queen was so careless about human life, his originally unhappy heart suddenly became angry. Because she lost something, she wanted everyone's life here. Considering that his little fairy was under the hands of such an unruly and unruly woman, he felt a pang of heartache. "You, look up." Said to the maid who had just spoken.

The maid raised a pitiful little face, but the greedy look in her eyes didn't escape several sharp eyes. "What's your name?"

"If you return to the emperor, your maidservant will be called Qiuyue." A pair of enchanting eyes stared closely at the emperor's figure. If I could get the emperor's idea, I might be separated from the day of becoming a slave. Moreover, the emperor is really handsome. The maid in waiting in the palace doesn't want to have a spring night with the emperor.

She thinks she looks good. After all, who can enter the palace is a salt free woman. She thinks about the better life in the future. In case she gets the holy favor and gives birth to a man and a half, the seemingly meaningless smile in the corners of her mouth deepens, her eyes are full of lust, and looks at the emperor who is like the God of heaven.

He liancang's heart was agitated. "You said the queen would kill all of you?"

"Yes, your majesty. The empress is very charming. She often beats and scolds our slaves and asks the emperor to be aware that we really didn't steal anything, but she wants us all to be buried with her." I don't know why I think of the Queen's cold double eyes and the evil light in her eyes. I feel cold in my heart, but I'm willing to go out for future prosperity. Anyway, the emperor hates the queen.

I'm afraid it's a Luocha who deliberately pretends to be holy. He's better born. He's still in the cold palace and despised by the autumn moon.

"A bold slave dog slanders his master at will and has ulterior motives." Chu kuangge couldn't hear it first. His cold voice said in a low voice, these people are damned. What kind of environment does she live in? Although she has good clothes and food here, Chu kuangge feels that she is not as happy as she is in the cold palace——

He Lianye's eyes are full of anger and a flash of bloodthirsty light. He will never allow anyone to insult his baby. They really deserve it——

"The emperor clearly observed that the slave and maid had absolutely no courage to frame the master, but the slave and maid were really afraid. Please see, Emperor." The autumn moon pulled up her sleeves and jumped. Her white arms were covered with scars of different sizes. Some had faded, and some were still new. The emperor's eyes flashed, and others quickly followed suit at the sight. At the same time, they opened their sleeves. Sure enough, there were scars on them.

The scars, large and small, made people doubt the cruelty of the queen, but except for the emperor's tight eyebrows, the others saw those scars and withdrew a seemingly ironic smile from the corners of their mouths.

Qiuyue glanced at the people standing. The emperor's silence made her feel uneasy, but then it was erased. In fact, their injuries were obtained from other masters in the past. Today, I didn't expect they would come in handy. Anyway, they are going to die. It's better to let go.

"You all get up. You follow me to Shaohua palace!"

"Yes, your majesty." Qiuyue quickly got up and came to the emperor with a smile of victory in her mouth. Just as she was about to pass the emperor, her body tilted unsteadily. She was held by both hands. Without looking up, she said shyly, "thank the emperor, maid!" There was a touch of excitement in his tone.

"Qiuyue girl, you'd better stand. You're really heavy." A sarcastic voice came over his head. His originally shy face suddenly froze. He slowly raised his head and shouted back, "how could it be you?" Seeing the figure of the emperor far away in front and the sarcastic eyes of the people, the autumn moon was embarrassed.

"Who do you think it is? You're a slave dog who designed to frame the master, and you can't expect the emperor to help you." Yanxi had cold and cruel eyes with a smile. The Empress Dowager ordered him to protect his mother. He would not let anyone insult her innocence. As for these dog slaves, hum

"If you don't hurry, are you going to carry it in a sedan chair with eight people?" A guy who overestimates himself.

At last, I looked at the two figures who came in and whispered in the ears of the charming woman lying on the imperial concubine's chair. The woman looked up lazily. There was a flash of jealousy in her eyes, and then changed into a hypocritical smile. "Yo, who am I? It's my sister. I don't know what brings you to my sister's Shaohua Palace today." Princess Shu twisted her body like a snake demon and walked forward.

The fire butterfly sneered at the corner of her mouth, "lady Shufei, you're welcome. I'm not so lucky to have an old sister like you. Please don't make a blind date next time." She doesn't deserve to be her sister.

Shufei's mouth twitched a little, and a lunar calendar flashed in her eyes. "Sister, we are all women serving the emperor, so we should be close to each other in the future."

The fire butterfly's face was unhappy, and she secretly scolded heliancang's obscene devil in her heart. What kind of woman is hard to find, but she found a woman with a big chest and no brain, full of body odor. "Don't talk nonsense, I don't have time to talk to you, and I'm not interested in your favor. Where's chun'er?"

The imperial concubine concealed the lunar calendar on her face, held her hair enchanting and said in a romantic way. "Who is chun'er? Is she my sister's girl? My sister is really joking. Why did your girl come to ask for it from my concubine? Is she gone?"

"Obviously you took Chuner away." Yingzi said.

The lady's eyes were cold. "Bold slave, how can you speak to the master?" Princess Shu moved her eyes to yingzi, and the jealous light in her eyes flashed by. Unexpectedly, there was such a beautiful maid beside her. In this palace, she would never allow a woman to be more beautiful than her.

"Princess Shu, we don't talk in secret. I heard that you pushed Chuner away. Now call people out, or don't blame the palace for being rude."

"Really? At last, is there a girl named chun'er in our palace?"

"Go back to your mother, No." At last, Danfeng's eyes with strange light narrowed and flashed a haze similar to the master.

"It seems that Princess Shu is unwilling to hand over people, and she is pure hearted to fight against the palace. Zi'er -" huodie leads zi'er directly to the back yard. She is not interested in heliancang's kind of pig, nor in their pet competition. She disdains to fight with them.

However, if Chuner has any problems, she will make all of them pay the price. After all, Chuner is the first person who takes care of herself here——

"Empress, don't go too far. This is my Shaohua palace, not your Fengyi palace." Princess Shu's charming face has become ferocious. The fire butterfly doesn't pay attention to herself. Who doesn't give her three colors in the harem? Even if she is the queen, the harem is her world.

"Since you know that this palace is the queen, you dare to break into Fengyi palace of this palace without permission. Why can't a small Shaohua palace come?" Huodie's cold eyes looked at her face, which had become distorted. She was worried. She didn't know what happened to the weaker chun'er by them.

"Empress, you can't do this." The last arrow step stopped the fire butterfly and opened her arms like a female wolf. However, when she was cold and bloodthirsty to the fire butterfly, her heart trembled and her original expression softened.

"Somebody, stop them." As soon as the lady saw it, she shouted. She must not let them go in and search for people.

Suddenly, a group of eunuchs and bodyguards appeared. The fire butterfly withdrew a Yin evil smile from the corner of her mouth, like yingzi handing a look, and yingzi withdrew an elegant smile from the corner of her mouth. However, behind the smile was bloodthirsty, her hands moved gently, and several figures fell down in an instant.

"On the contrary, there are people!"

As soon as the lady saw this scene, she immediately shouted and looked at the fire butterfly approaching her step by step and the palace maids of eunuchs and bodyguards who were all in one piece. Her eyes showed panic. She didn't see that the woman in purple was moving so much. As a result, her bodyguards had fallen into one piece.

With a cold compatibility, huodie walked into the lady and said, "it's your lady who rebelled. A concubine dares to attack the queen of the current Dynasty. It's natural for our palace to punish a disobedient concubine."

"So... So what? The emperor dotes on me most. You are just a spoiled queen." Princess Shu kept retreating, because the light in the fire butterfly's eyes was too bright at this time.

"Oh, really? A prostitute can't change her essence even if she wears royal clothes." The fierce and vicious words are not in line with the nature of fire butterfly. Originally, she doesn't like such scars, but this woman is really hateful.

"You..." Shufei's hands trembled a little. This was her heart knot. Her birth was not noble enough. She climbed to today's position by all means. Due to the emperor's love, no one dared to say this sentence in front of her, but today it was revealed by her.

"Go away!" The fire butterfly was a little tired of being blocked by her. She waved it easily. She only heard a loud cry and didn't look back. Suddenly, she felt a murderous spirit behind her and habitually avoided, but she still felt a pain. It seemed that she had been slapped in the back, and suddenly a sweet feeling poured into her mouth.

"Emperor, you're coming. I'm so scared! The queen, she's crazy..." Princess Shu's charming voice trembled and threw herself into someone's arms, with a strange light in her eyes.

"Emperor, you're here, Queen. She's crazy, and my concubine is so afraid..." the charming voice of Princess Shu trembled and threw herself into the arms of someone, with a strange light in her eyes.

As soon as he liancang entered Shaohua palace, he saw a white figure with her back to them. He happened to hear her insulting Princess Shu. Before they could speak, he saw a figure flying towards them, subconsciously slapping her and catching Princess Shu's body.

"Empress, what are you doing? Just out of the cold palace, have you become so eager to find the trouble of the lady?" Staring at the white figure with his back to him, I don't know why I always have a familiar feeling, but I subconsciously threw it out of my mind. She must not be 'she' or 'she'.

The fire butterfly with her back to them froze, didn't return to her body, and pressed the blood from her mouth. The man was merciless. It seems that she really loves this tacky woman. She didn't hesitate to hurt herself for her. Forget it. It's the price she paid for cheating him. From now on, they don't owe anyone.

Princess Shu saw the fire butterfly without turning back or saluting, Adding fuel to the fire, he said, "emperor, I know that my sister hates my concubine and can get the favor of the emperor, but I'm really innocent. Although my child is gone, I still want peace in the harem. But when my sister came here today, she looked like she wanted my life, and her personal maid hurt many slaves. If the Emperor didn't arrive, I'm afraid... Sobbing... The Emperor..."

Princess Shu said with extreme sadness and fear. Looking at the emperor's colder and colder face, a cold light flashed from her eyes. Hum, fight with me. Although you can't be favored, I'm bound to win the Queen's position.

"What a queen, whose influence are you relying on to be so rampant in the harem? You not only abuse the palace maids and eunuchs, but also dare to hurt my concubine now. It seems that you haven't been enough in the cold palace." He liancang said in a cold voice, angry that she was so blind and hated her identity.

"Brother Huang, you've gone too far. It's clearly the woman's intention." Where did he Lianye see his beloved being insulted again? He retorted on the spot. Her eyes staring at Princess Shu were cold. As soon as Princess Shu looked up, she saw a cold line of sight and quickly hid in the emperor's arms with fear.

Looking at such a stubborn figure painfully, he Lianye felt that his heart was dripping blood. He clearly saw that she was slapped, but now he couldn't do anything. He didn't want to add more trouble to her, but he hated his current incompetence and his brother's ruthless hand.

At first glance, the discerning person knew that the demon imperial concubine deliberately let Dieer do it, and she just pushed her away without any strength. Is the emperor brother blind? This is the most obvious frame up in the harem. He shouldn't let Dieer fall into this situation. He should take her away early. At this time, he hates his hesitation.

"Ye, what benefits did you get from this woman? She is so cruel that she can't be saved. First she killed the dragon and now she wants the life of Princess Shu. You dare to defend her." He liancang didn't expect that he Lianye, who had always been indifferent and didn't ask about the world, would suddenly make a voice and help the evil woman. He was stunned and said that his hatred for the queen was deeper. He didn't expect that the woman's heart was so deep that even ye, who had always been indifferent, helped her speak.

"The Queen's behavior is disorderly, jealous, cruel and cruel. She beats her concubines and has no eyes on the king. She abolishes the title of Queen. She is the first jealous woman in the world. She goes into the cold palace and never steps out in her life." The sexy thin lips highlight the cold words, which makes everyone breathe for it.

"Emperor, think twice!" Yanxi was stunned and quickly knelt down and begged.

"Emperor, the fact remains to be seen clearly. You can't punish the queen because of the one-sided words of the lady. It's unfair." Gu lanyue also said, I don't know why the figure with clean white was stubborn and strong, which made him feel heartache for a while, and unconsciously asked.

"Princess Shu's move is really brilliant. She wiped out the biggest enemy with one shot. It seems that you really have a winning chance!" Some cold and evil sounds sounded. Chu kuangge leaned lazily on the stone pillar on one side, looked sarcastically at Princess Shu and said.

"What does the general mean by this? It's clear that the queen hurt the concubine. Can't the concubine frame her?" Shufei hated. Why did everyone speak for her? She became a vicious woman in everyone's eyes. Although she was setting her up, she still hated and stared at the white figure who was still standing there.

Is it because her birth is better, she can be spoiled by thousands. Her birth is not good, so she should use all means to climb to today's position and sit shaky. No, she must become a man and trample everyone under her feet.

"A prostitute climbed to today's position, which shows her extraordinary skills!" Chu kuangge's eyes deepened, and his disdain was so obvious.

"You..." Shufei trembled angrily. What she hated most was that others mentioned her disgraceful past. Yes, she was a prostitute and a famous prostitute in Kyoto. Because she had saved the life of the emperor who was seriously injured at that time, she later designed to let him connect himself to the palace. The Emperor also loved her very much in recent years.

"Chu Kuang Ge Yan'er is my concubine."

"So what? Did the queen say something wrong? Wearing royal clothes, she is just a prostitute with thousands of pillows and thousands of horses." Shufei took a breath of air-conditioning and her eyes turned red. She didn't know whether it was because of anger or sadness. Her life experience was repeatedly taken out to say something.

He liancang was also angry with his eyes. At this time, everyone was against himself. What happened to them just for that hateful woman? It wasn't like this before. She hated the fire butterfly more. She was not only cruel, but also made his good brother turn against him for her.

"Come on, the queen not only disturbed the harem, but also misbehaved. She ignored the monarchy and whipped 20 people." The cold voice shouted fury. Although they were brothers, they didn't give him face and didn't want to move them, so they put all their sins on the queen.

"Emperor, the queen is too delicate to stand such a whip!" Yanxi exclaimed hurriedly. Her heart was full of anxiety. Is the queen still alive after twenty lashes?

"Emperor, please be gracious. It was the maidservant who hurt the maid of the guard. The maidservant is willing to ask the queen to be punished." When yingzi saw it, she quickly released the supported fire butterfly, walked down and knelt down and said.

"Brother Huang, you are simply to vent your anger."

"Emperor, if you feel your majesty is damaged, your ministers are willing to be punished instead of your mother. Her golden branches and jade body can't stand such punishment." Chu crazy Ge said.

"Good... Good... You are all bought off by her, aren't you? All want to revolt, ha ha... The daughter of the fire dragon is capable. She can turn my brother against her just after leaving the cold palace. All of you stand by your side, ha ha... Good... In that case, I'll come by myself." He liancang said angrily and sneered at the whip that had been taken out at the end.

"Emperor, think twice!"

"I have made up my mind. Whoever pleads again will be punished together." He liancang waved the whip and tried his best to wave away the weak body——

"Pa --"

"You're all ready to rebel, aren't you?" He liancang glared angrily at the scene in front of him. He was not only angry, but also sad. Several of his right-hand assistants now resisted him for a woman and ignored his monarchy. Even Yanxi, the most powerful eunuch, the unruly Gu lanyue, the bloodthirsty and amorous Chu crazy Ge, and he Lianye, who was indifferent and indifferent, were all ruthless people who treated women like dirt, Now he has gathered against him for a woman.

What is the charm of this woman that makes them work so hard and the anger in her heart deepens. When did she let the people around him stand on her side? He liancang suddenly felt a chill in his heart, which is called betrayal and separation. She is really a powerful role. If it takes a few days, will his country and mountains be taken away by their fire family? Now even the most trusted people around him have stood on her side, What else can he believe.

Seeing the scene in front of him made him angry. The woman really couldn't stay, and the lady's mouth was almost crooked. She didn't expect that things would turn out like this. What's the charm of the invisible woman to make all of them protect each other so desperately.

The eunuch in charge of the emperor's side always keeps up with money. She is arrogant and doesn't even care about her, the emperor's favorite concubine. Money is easy to talk. Except the emperor, he has never seen him protect anyone so much, but now he stands up in front of the whip.

The thin and cold Lord Bing felt as if his body was going to form ice every time he saw him. At this time, he was gently hugging the almost hit white figure with anxiety in his eyes.

Chu kuangge, a cold-blooded and ruthless man who is no more domineering than the emperor, kills people like hemp. At this time, with a touch of anxiety, he firmly grasped the whip waved by the emperor and had a determination not to shrink back in his eyes.

Gu lanyue is a romantic childe. He looks handsome. He seems gentle and affectionate. He treats everyone equally. In fact, there is no one who is the most vicious of gentlemen. If you don't provoke him, you can make life worse than death. At this time, his white jade fan that never left his hand just hit the emperor's arm and knocked off the whip in his hand.

Shufei doesn't understand what happened to these people. Are they crazy? For the sake of a woman, they all risk being beheaded and have to fight against the emperor.

"Oh, Lord, how can you do this? Aren't you rebellious?" Shufei shouted with fear. Looking at the bloodthirsty and cold expression on the emperor's face, there was a sense of schadenfreude in her eyes. Maybe she could take this opportunity to get rid of all of them at one stroke. These people have been against themselves everywhere since she entered the palace and never put her in the eyes.

"Emperor, they are so terrible. My concubines are so afraid." Lean weakly against the emperor's chest.

"Idiot woman!" The common aspiration of several people.

The Emperor didn't pay attention to her coquetry, but just stared at those good brothers he trusted most. "Ye, crazy, Yue, do you really want to be the enemy of me and can't revolt."

"Emperor, no one wants to rebel, and no one is disrespectful to you. I just hope the emperor can think twice before making a big mistake." Gu lanyue was relieved to see that the whip didn't hit the figure. He came forward, picked up his fan, patted it and said.

"Hum... You are really my good brothers. Think of me everywhere! Yanxi, you dog slave, this is your loyalty to me. It seems that the queen has given you a lot of benefits!" He never thought that the one who betrayed himself would be the good brother he trusted most and grew up with.

Yanxi slowly opened his eyes when he saw the dangerous contact. Knowing that the emperor was really angry this time, he quickly knelt down and said, "the slave's loyalty to the emperor can be learned from the sun and the moon. The slave did it all for the sake of the emperor. I don't want the emperor to regret after making a big mistake!"

"Good one makes a big mistake, good one is loyal, and good one. I will regret it. My only regret now is that I trust your loyalty too much."

"Brother Huang, no one will betray you, and no one will oppose you. I just hope you can show mercy to the queen. She is just a weak woman." Several people shouted at the same time, their hearts are not without pain, they are also very helpless. After all, one side is not only a king, but also a good brother from childhood to childhood, but the other side is the woman they really want to protect.

"Emperor..." all of them knelt down. It was the first time for them to kneel down to him as the emperor, but it also made him very sad.

"It seems that you are blocking me today, isn't it? Damn woman, I didn't expect your means to be so superb. It seems that I underestimated you. I can make my brothers and confidants so determined to you. Now you are satisfied, ha ha... This is the purpose of your fire family."

"Brother Huang, Dieer is not as unbearable as you said. I don't allow you to insult her and do everything for her. My younger brother thinks it's worth it. If the emperor hates her, I'm willing to take her away and never step into Donghua again." He Lianye said firmly. At that moment, he liancang felt as if he was much older and stiff there. He didn't know what to reflect.

"Ah... Lord, how can you say such words? You are * *" Shufei exclaimed.

"If the emperor insists on treating the queen, the minister is also willing to resign and take her at all costs." Chu kuangge glanced at the white figure and said that he didn't know when his feelings for her would be so deep, just as he didn't understand whether this feeling was love or not, because he had never loved anyone and didn't know how to love someone, but he knew ten percent that he would never allow anyone to hurt her.

"Bold, aren't you afraid that I will punish you and kill you? Don't you even want your life for this witch?" He Lian trembled with cangqi.

"Brother he was interrupted by his cold voice.

"That's enough, the emperor should have had enough. Since your lady is so precious, please look after her, otherwise the palace can't guarantee that the next time her hand itches, it will take her cheap life." the fire butterfly, who has been carrying her back, suddenly turned around and looked directly at the emperor's angry Shuang, so she didn't miss the shock of passing away.

He liancang stared at the white shadow in front of her. Although she brushed her face with a white veil, those cold and bright pairs did appear in her dreams countless times at midnight.

"Ah... Emperor... You see... The Queen really wants to kill her concubine. You have to decide for her!" Shufei didn't miss the emperor's stunned and stunned eyes when she turned around. The hatred in her eyes deepened. She would never allow anyone to hinder her dream of becoming a queen.

"In that case, isn't it a pity that the Palace won't take your life?" The fire butterfly withdrew a bloodthirsty smile from the corner of her mouth, and the long white yarn suddenly flew directly towards Princess Shu. The white sand came quickly and urgently. At once, it tightly wrapped around Princess Shu's slender neck, and with a slight force, Princess Shu's face turned red.

"Oh... Emperor... Help... Life... Ah..." Princess Shu struggled desperately, but she didn't expect that Bai Sha was tightening up on her neck, and her breathing gradually became difficult.

"Queen, assistant." He liancang quickly cut off the white gauze of the fire butterfly with his sword. Even if she was saved, Princess Shu slipped weakly to the ground and coughed desperately. At that moment, she felt as if she was really dying, really felt the coming of death and the taste of fear.

"The emperor is really in love with husband and wife, but if you save her this time, you may not be able to save her next time." Lazily stroking the broken white yarn, with a evil smile on the corners of his mouth.

"Why?" At this time, he liancang felt almost unbearable pain in his heart. The smell of evil spirit and lazy appearance made him unable to deceive again. Why did it happen that if it were her, his hunch came true.

"Why, the reason is very simple. I hate her. Can this reason be established?"

"You're killing innocent people indiscriminately. You shouldn't be so bloodthirsty. These are not for you." He regretted. Seeing the disgust in her eyes, he knew that he was getting farther and farther away from him. At that moment, he didn't want to save the lady, but didn't want her hands to be stained with blood. She should be happy and pure.

"The emperor's words are really interesting. What is suitable for me? Isn't the emperor a witch? I'm doing something far from the emperor's dream."

"You are the mother of a country."

"Am I? I remember that I was dismissed by someone just now. The first jealous imperial concubine in the world. Emperor, you overestimate your charm. You don't deserve this title because I don't care about your queen position from beginning to end. You'd better give it to your concubine!" Playing with the white gauze in his hand, he said that it was unforgivable that a good dress was destroyed.

"However, Princess Shu, you'd better hand over chun'er, otherwise I can't guarantee that you can escape so lucky every time. If chun'er has any harm, I'll return it ten times on you. I'm afraid the Queen's seat will die in front of you at that time. That's not good."

"No... you can't... Kill me... That... Cheap girl deserves to die. I'm the third grade lady, you can't..." said the lady in fear. For the first time, she regretted that she shouldn't have offended her.

"Hehe... Can't you? You'll soon know if I can do it. In my eyes, you are not as good as a humble prostitute, let alone the slightest bit of Chuner's. and don't forget, there's no reason for the witch to kill."

"No..." Shu Fei looked at the emperor in despair and found that she not only lost, but also lost completely. At this time, the look in the emperor's eyes made her hate and extreme.

"Little... Sister..." a weak voice came, which immediately made the hostility emitted by the fire butterfly disappear immediately. Thinking about the source of the voice, I saw Renault, who had disappeared since entering Shaohua palace, coming out with chun'er, who was hurt all over.

1