Chapter 13:Crazy punishment
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Little... Sister..." a weak voice came, which immediately made the hostility emitted by the fire butterfly disappear immediately. Thinking about the source of the voice, I saw that Renault, who had disappeared since entering Shaohua palace, was coming out with Chuner, who was hurt all over.

"Chun'er, my God, what have they done to you?" The fire butterfly touched chun'er's body with trembling hands, then retracted her hands, stared at the Shu Fei who had been paralyzed on the ground, and approached step by step. "How many injuries you left on chun'er today, I will leave ten times and a hundred times on you, as I said." His eyes were cold. Before everyone could react, he stepped forward with an arrow, and a scream came. There was a deep bone whip mark on Princess Shu's body.

Everyone was stunned. At this time, the fire butterfly was like a vengeance messenger coming out of hell. She was angry all over. At last, she had already fainted. At this time, the lady also wanted to faint directly, but the pain on her body didn't make her faint, and the next two lashes were even more painful.

"No, we must stop her!" The ancient moon took the lead in returning to God and said.

"My God! She moves so fast that no one can achieve it. Even if all of us come forward, we may not be able to stop her." Chu crazy Ge looked at the fire butterfly in surprise. He couldn't believe that her movement would be so fast. It's not what ordinary people can do at all. He thought their martial arts were great, but now he's not only amazed.

"She will really kill Princess Shu." He Lianye was equally puzzled and surprised.

He liancang stared at her, and had no strength to do anything again? He not only misunderstood her, but also almost hurt her. At this time, what he had done was wrong. What else could he give? Xian'er must hate herself, but why is it her? If she is the daughter of the fire dragon, she is the fact that she doesn't want to believe. At the same time, she is also jealous of her relationship with Ye, Kuang and Yue. Why are they willing to lose everything for her? Have they seen her, Thinking of this not only filled my heart with jealousy.

"Brother Lei, put me down quickly." Chun'er said anxiously. Seeing the madness of the young lady for herself, her heart was full of emotion. At the same time, she was worried that the young lady would make a big mistake for herself.

"But your injury!" Renault said uneasily.

"It doesn't matter to me. The important thing is miss. She will really kill Princess Shu. Although she deserves to die, I don't want miss to get blood on my hands. Hurry up!" Chun'er said anxiously.

Renault sees the queen who is completely crazy. Maybe Chuner can really stop her! At this time, Chu Kuang Ge, Gu lanyue, he Lianye and he liancang all rushed up and wanted to stop the crazy fire butterfly. Unexpectedly, they were all shocked out by her whip. The whip wind was cold and people couldn't get close at all. The strong air flow made people feel the Yin wind.

"What should we do? We can't get close to her at all!" Chu kuangge felt for the first time that his kung fu in more than 20 years was so useless, let alone blocking fire butterflies. It was even difficult to get close.

"Butterfly, stop, that's enough!" He Lianye shouted anxiously. He was not afraid that Shufei would be killed, but that Dieer would face a more difficult realm in the future.

"Dieer, Chuner is all right. Stop it!" But no matter how he shouted, the fire butterfly had no desire to stop.

"Miss, stop fighting." Chun'er also shouted anxiously.

At this time, the fire butterfly seems to have been possessed by the devil. Princess Shu has long been dying and lying there weakly. Her eyes are full of fear of death. She regrets her reluctance and nostalgia for the world. Maybe she doesn't enter the palace. Although her life is hard, at least she still has life. But now she hasn't even fought for her life. At this time, she doesn't even cry and beg for mercy.

"Dieer... No..." he Lianye saw that as long as the whip went down, Princess Shu would die. The fire butterfly's hand paused and her eyes glowed red. The whip continued to swing, but stayed there at the last second, because he Lianye had stood firmly in front of the fire butterfly's whip.

"Get out of the way -"

"No, I won't let you. You can't kill her." He Lianye looked at her gently and shook his head firmly.

"She deserved her death." The fire butterfly glared at the failed lady.

"Yes, she deserves to die, but you don't need to do it yourself. I don't want a trace of blood on your hands, because she's not worth it." He Lianye looked at the whip at the end of his nose. Even if it was an inch away, he still felt the cold from it.

"She hurt chun'er!" Huodie gasped. She hated why she chose to go out and why she couldn't stay in the palace and let Chuner be treated like this.

Chun'er was the first person she met after she came to ancient times. They had established a relationship that was closer than their own sisters. When she chose to live with herself in the cold palace without regret, she had vowed to protect her well, but she was hurt so badly.

"Miss... I'm fine... Miss, don't let that woman's blood insult miss's purity." Chun'er came slowly with the help of Renault and zi'er and comforted him.

"Chun... Chun'er..."

"Miss... Chuner is so happy. Chuner knows that miss will come to save Chuner... Chuner doesn't hurt at all." Chun'er said with a weak smile.

"Chun'er... My good sister..." the firebutterfly's whip fell to the ground and looked at chun'er's scars painfully.

"Miss, spare her... Cough..." chun'er felt that her physical strength was slowly overdrawn. Many times during the night, she thought she was going to die, but finally she survived.

The cut scars on her face have dried up, but her face is covered with blood. There are knife marks and whip marks everywhere on her body. Even though Renault's clothes wrap her broken skin, you can still see the faint scars on it. The fire butterfly noticed that her hands are almost incomplete. The original dark and beautiful long hair is scattered, and the cut is in a mess. The fire butterfly felt the pain in her heart, For Chuner's strength, but also for her heartache.

"Madam, we'd better wrap up Chuner quickly!" Zi'er hurriedly reminded.

"Renault, take her back to Fengyi Palace first! All the Royal doctors go to Fengyi palace!" He liancang finally opened his mouth and didn't even look at the lady who was already lying on the ground.

"Yes!" Renault has left with chun'er in his arms.

"Concubine Shu was demoted to be a palace maid and was put into the cold palace. She must not step out of the cold palace for ever. All the palace maids and eunuchs in Shaohua palace were put into prison and sentenced to death." He liancang looked at a mess of the Shaohua palace and reluctantly closed his eyes. He didn't let Xuan treat her and let her live and die. "If half a word of everything here today is spread, it will be a capital crime."

"Yes!" The bodyguard behind hurried forward and bowed his head to deal with the redundant people.

He liancang looked gloomily at the two people who just hugged each other in the distance, and held their fists tightly. He told himself that this was the last time. She could only hide in his arms, only in his arms

Chu kuange sighed in her eyes, and her casual ironic smile faded, but her heart was full of bitterness. She didn't even look at herself. When ye rushed over, did it mean that he had lost.

Gu lanyue looked at all this and observed everyone's expression. There was a complex emotion on his face. Because his brothers had fallen into the vortex of emotion, and they were helpless for one person... Were their brothers destined to hurt each other? What role will he play in this emotional game.

He Lianye came forward and tightly hugged the trembling fire butterfly into his arms. He comforted in a soft voice, "it's all right, it's over, it's all right."

All the four imperial doctors in the palace have gathered here to treat one maid. Although they dare not say anything, they still have a lot of puzzles in their hearts. Why does this little maid disturb so many "big people"? What's the difference between her?

The imperial doctor not only shook his head when he saw chun'er with injuries all over his body. It must be a struggle in the palace. There is no good place all over his body. Some places have even festered due to the immersion of salt water. There are countless dense pinholes on his body. This is not the most important. It doesn't matter who put such a heavy hand on such a woman. What matters is the scar on his face, Two deep and long knife marks, because I'm afraid even if I see salt water, they will be two scars of fear. It's difficult to recover in the future. Even men can't stand it, let alone a young girl.

"How can lady Shu lay such a heavy hand!" Yingzi carefully helps chun'er wipe the blood stains off her body, while cuilv helps her keep changing towels. Even if they don't believe in men and women, they will never do such a thing. At most, one sword will end other people's lives.

"This is the harem! It's such a man eating place." Yingzi said helplessly.

"Even a naive and pure woman here will eventually become intrigued and scheming." The fire butterfly walked in from the outside and said, seeing that chun'er had fallen asleep, she took out a pill and put it into her mouth. This is the wine gourd for her. I didn't expect it to come in handy so soon. Since it is a fairy pill, it should be effective

"Empress, please let me take care of Chuner here!" Renault looked reluctantly at chun'er lying there motionless, with love and regret in his eyes.

"It's your intention to take care of Chuner. I have no reason to stop it, and I think Chuner really needs your care now!" It's suitable for yingzi and cuilv to go out. Maybe it adds a catalyst to their feelings. After all, she can see that Chuner still loves Renault.

Seeing the fire butterfly coming out, he Lianye hurried forward and hugged her tightly. He liancang clenched his fist and suppressed the pain in his heart. This was definitely the last time. He desperately told himself that he had never known that he would love so lowly. He could only watch his queen tightly hugged by other men, but he could do nothing.

After half a ring, "Xiao YeYe, your arms are too tight. I can't breathe." In a relaxed tone, I can't hear that I was out of control just now.

"Are you okay?" He Lianye said cautiously, with uneasiness in his tone.

"Do you think I have something to do now?" Alas, I can see that all the men present are among the best in Donghua. Now they are all gathered in his Fengyi palace. I'm afraid it's a wave after wave!

The fire butterfly gently pushed away he Lianye, walked to the face of Chu Kuang Ge Tong Gu lanyue, lowered her head and took off the veil on her face. Since her identity has been exposed, there is no need to wear it. Wearing the veil is to prevent them from recognizing, but there is no effect in front of her. "You two, long time no see."

"You... You are really Huoxi! Are you a woman?" Gu lanyue said in a daze. He looked at the face under the veil at a loss and thought of a joke he had made that day.

"I don't know what kind of woman brother Gu likes!"

"I cherish a woman like this. If there is one, I will marry her." Although it was a joke, GE Tongye's face changed at that time. It turned out that Ge already knew her identity at that time.

"If you are right, I should be a woman!" The fire butterfly said with a faint smile, and then put aside the ancient moon in the daze and said to a pair of deep double eyes, "thank you!"

"This is what I am willing to do." It's worth doing everything for her.

The fire butterfly smiled happily at him, which immediately made people feel like the spring equinox, and the flowers were in full bloom. Chu crazy Ge smiled almost similar at her, and they looked at each other and smiled.

"That's enough. It seems that too many things have happened between you. I don't know. I'm really curious. The queen in the deep palace is anyone who knows my good brother." Is she really wrong? She's just a woman with water-based fireworks. She has a deep mind. It seems that she was cheated in the past. What is gentle, virtuous, timid and cowardly is just a lie.

Just because he ignored her, he couldn't stand it and began to come out of the wall. Unexpectedly, the emperor became the biggest laughing stock in the world. His queen put on the biggest green hat for him and looked at the fire butterfly with deep pain.

"The emperor is serious. Maybe the emperor has forgotten that you have no jokes. At this time, I am not your queen, but a 'jealous Princess' who has been beaten into the cold palace." Fire butterfly sneered.

"That's your purpose. You knew my identity early in the morning, but lied to me that you were just a little maid in waiting. What else did you lie to me, you water-based fireworks woman?"

"So what? I've never wanted the throne of Queen. Let whoever wants it take it!" The palace is doomed to be unable to keep her, and now it's time to leave.

"You can't think!" He liancang's face turned white when she was angry, and he angrily fell his sleeve and left. He was afraid that he would break her perfect neck in a rage if he continued to stay.

Late at night, on the roof of Fengyi Palace

A white figure was sitting there lazily, looking at the starry sky. After a while, another figure also joined the lonely figure and sat beside her silently.

"Why are you here again?"

"Haven't you rested yet?" He Lianye looked at the fire butterfly deeply. He always felt that she was a little different today, as if she had changed. He was not ready to appear. Seeing her looking up at the starry sky alone, as if she was going to run to the moon, he couldn't help coming out.

"I just can't sleep for a moment because too many things have happened today." The voice of the fire butterfly was faint. He liancang looked at her side face and made a half ring, suddenly holding her in his arms.

"You know, now you make me feel very uneasy, as if you are going to leave me at any time." Her head was buried in her neck, and she said in a low voice.

"You shouldn't come again. It's not good for you." Now that she has decided to leave, she should not be more involved, and she is more sorry for him. After all, she took advantage of him.

"I won't allow you to say such words. I'll do anything for you." He Lianye shook his head stiffly. "Tomorrow I'll go to ask brother Huang to let you out of the palace and let us enjoy the scenery together, OK?"

He Lianye fantasized about the sweet scene between the two in the future, and showed a happy expression on his face. "After leaving his mother, she loves you most. She knows your current situation and will not object."

The body of the fire butterfly was slightly shocked. "Ye, don't come again in the future."

"..." he Lianye raised his head and looked at her in amazement.

"It was a mistake for us to be together. I admit I used you. At that time, I was too lonely and used you, so let's end this mistake in the future!" The eyes are a little distant. I don't know what happened to the enemy and Yao in another time and space. I really want to go back.

"Shut up, I don't allow you to say that, don't..." there was a trembling tone and a choking voice of fear. Then he kissed her deeply and sucked her breath desperately, as if to empty her soul.

The fire butterfly looked at him calmly with her eyes open, watching him become more and more savage, and the more calm she was, the more flustered he became, and finally released her in frustration, "why, why do you do this to me." Bald said. The fire butterfly just watched him go crazy quietly. No one knew what she was thinking.

However, it was this expression without any expression that made helianye's soul almost empty, and the pain in his heart made him unable to breathe. He didn't understand how she could do so calm. It was almost flustered, and there was no trace of emotion in her eyes.

"I don't care. You can use it or hate me. I don't care. Don't drive me away. I love you!"

"Sorry -" huodie lowered her head and didn't want to bear his strong feelings. She was afraid that she would be soft hearted.

"You cruel woman, since you want to use me, why don't you continue to use me? Why don't you even give me the opportunity to be used? No, I won't give up."

He Lianye shook his head desperately, and his fingers fell into the shoulder of the fire butterfly. He wanted to wake her up.

"Helianye, don't continue to waste time on me. Just think I'm responsible for you?"

"No, tell me, have you ever loved me? Even if it's a moment's heartbeat?"

Yes? Yes, otherwise she wouldn't let him break into her life, but the shadow in her heart couldn't be opened. Once there was such a person who only knew to pay silently and abandoned everything for her, but what was the end? She didn't even say a word to love him. Now Chuner seems to have misfortune for the people around her because of this kind of thing. Then, will it be him.

The relationship between them has been exposed. Will he liancang let him go? He still has a beautiful life. There is no need to pay for her, a woman with incomplete heart.

"Is it important?"

"Important, tell me?" As long as she had a momentary heartbeat, he would never give up.

"No..." as if she saw the idea in his heart, huodie immersed for a while and said. She found that she was not herself anymore.

"You lie!" He Lianye's face turned pale.

"I didn't. I've never loved you or moved. Are you satisfied? I won't see you again in the future, and you don't want to come again." Flying off the roof, like a fairy floating away, but the perfect figure makes people so heartache.

He Lianye felt that all his strength had been exhausted. He didn't understand why things had become like this. He thought things had been spread out. As long as he begged the emperor brother, they would have a glimmer of hope. He worked hard for their future life, but at this time, she told herself that everything was over.

Why did this happen? At this time, he Lianye hated himself, why he wanted to go this trip, and why he wanted to appear here. As long as he didn't appear, he was willing to live in the imagination. Late at night, on a roof in the Imperial Palace, a painful hiss "ah..."

The deep cry broke the tranquility of the night and cut through the night sky. It sounded sad. A white figure in the distance watched all this silently.

So why? You should be he Lianye who is still indifferent, not such pain. Maybe her appearance was a mistake.

"Will this make you happy?" A gentle voice sounded behind her.

1