Chapter 14:Strange Fire Yaosi
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't know, but it should be the best ending for him! After all, I will only bring him misfortune."

"Don't you think it's unfair to him?" The gentle man shook his head slightly disapprovingly.

"If it's fair to him, it's hurt. Instead of waiting for the damage to deepen in the future, it's better to cut the mess with a quick knife now. He should have a good belonging."

"Maybe what you think is good is the biggest harm to him." He knows Ye's character very well. It's the kind of stubbornness that never changes once he falls in love. It seems indifferent, but it's more stubborn than anyone.

Huodie turned and looked at the man in front of her. "Lotus" I don't know why she just thought of this kind of flower. She was dressed in elegant clothes. The style was simple and didn't have too much burden. There was only a white jade Long Xiao pinned to her waist. There was a jade pendant hanging below, glittering and translucent, and it seemed that there was a word "Yao" engraved on it. The clean and pure breath is completely free from the publicity and gorgeous of rich children, but it makes people clean and particularly comfortable.

The extremely beautiful appearance seems to belong to that kind of gentleness, but it can only be viewed from a distance. It has a great sense of distance. I think ye is already "holy" enough, but the man in front of me definitely belongs to that kind of "Saint" character.

"Huo Yaosi!" The fire butterfly's eyes twinkled and said.

"Fire butterfly!" The man smiled gently without refuting her guess. The smile made people really experience what it was like to meet the spring breeze. It was different from the tenderness of he Lianye and the overbearing of he liancang. The lazy smile of Chu kuange and the smile of Gu lanyue like a fox. It was an elegant and quiet smile, which made people feel better when they just looked at his smile.

It seems that the title of the most beautiful man in Donghua didn't come in vain. He did have this capital, and he also reminded her of Huo Yao, the eldest brother in her previous life. Their names are different by one word, but they give people an absolutely different feeling. Huo Yao's smile is equally elegant, but it is closer to Gu lanyue, because a flash of light under the flat light mirror means that someone else is going to have bad luck. He hides his deep mind under a gentle disguise, Full of demonic essence.

If he Lianye is closer to the weak and insecure boy, the person in front of him can be said to be a "Saint", just like the person who comes and goes in the wind, as if nothing in the world can stop him and make him interested.

"It seems that we all understand each other's identity. I've heard a lot, brother."

"Sister Dieer, it seems that you have really changed a lot. You don't believe it when you listen to the eagle." Huo Yaosi's eyes flashed a gentle light and said with a soft smile, but the brightness in his eyes made the fire butterfly feel like being seen through for the first time.

I don't know why he feels so familiar to her that she can't help wanting to be close.

"Isn't it strange?" Who is the eagle? But it doesn't matter to her.

"How could it be? Now you are the real you." Huo Yaosi flashed a complex light in his eyes, but he still smiled gently.

The fire butterfly looked at him for a while, and all the five gentlemen of Donghua saw him. Everyone felt so different, but they all had one thing in common, that is, they were good at hiding.

He liancang hides his arrogant and irritable nature under his wise mind, Gu lanyue hides his shrewdness under his romantic appearance, Chu kuangge hides his vulnerability under the cold disguise of bloodthirsty, and he Lianye hides his vulnerability and anxiety under his thin and elegant face. As for huoyaosi in front of him, his hiding is deeper, and his story fire butterfly is believed to be more special, His gentle smile is often ignored by all people.

"Do you want to hear me sing?" Huo Yaosi said suddenly.

"Huh?"

With a gentle smile, "I haven't sung for a long time. I don't know if I can sing it." He leaned lazily against the tree, sat down against the trunk, and pulled the fire butterfly to sit down together. The action was so natural.

The night sky without stars

There is no topic to add

Too many promises slip through your fingers

You shouldn't expect anything

Memories detain us

When you accidentally kiss

Everything is as hazy as aloe

The heart is gradually out of control

Are two people enough to capture love

Close your eyes and remember your smile

Happy leisurely empties the soul

Enjoy a minute of moving

Whether you love someone doesn't ask after tomorrow

Shanming and Shuixiu are no better than you

Hold your hand until the end

How can I look back at this moment

The night sky without stars

There is no topic to add

Too many promises slip through your fingers

You shouldn't expect anything

Memories detain us

When you accidentally kiss

Everything is as hazy as aloe

The heart is gradually out of control

Are two people enough to capture love

Close your eyes and remember your smile

Happy leisurely empties the soul

Enjoy a minute of moving

Whether you love someone doesn't ask after tomorrow

Shanming and Shuixiu are no better than you

Hold your hand until the end

How can I look back at this moment

Are two people enough to capture love

Close your eyes and remember your smile

Happy leisurely empties the soul

Enjoy a minute of moving

Whether you love someone doesn't ask after tomorrow

Shanming and Shuixiu are no better than you

Hold your hand until the end

How can I look back at this moment

"Doesn't it sound good?" After singing the song, Huo Yaosi turned his head and smiled gently at the dementia expression of Huo die. "My voice hasn't sung for too long, so I stepped back."

"How could... Who are you..."

"Little girl, you think too much. You're too tired today. Go to bed early." Gently imprint a kiss on the forehead of the fire butterfly, which is still the gentle smile.

"Is that you?" The two sides of the fire butterfly were glistening with tears, and its voice trembled for the first time.

"Good, have a sleep!" Put her head gently on her shoulder. The fire butterfly felt more and more tired and wanted to ask some questions, but she couldn't resist the call of sleep. She slowly closed her eyes and seemed to have a song echoing in her ears.

"Your shadow is everywhere, and people's thoughts are like dust. They fall in the past and float to the future. When they fall into their eyes, they shed tears and have experienced the vicissitudes of the sea with infinite emotion. Sometimes loneliness is better than hugging. Let the heart go in spring, let the dream come in autumn and let you leave..."

Looking at the fire butterfly has fallen into a deep sleep, a touch of nostalgia flashed through her gentle pair of fingers and stroked her sleeping cheek. "Girl, have a good sleep! After tomorrow, let everything follow the past and don't let yourself be too depressed."

Slowly opened his mouth and continued to sing "reluctant to forget, everything is for love. There is no regret, and me. Let the past go with the wind, go with the wind, and the heart move with you. Yesterday, the flowers withered and blossomed, not a dream, not a dream, not a dream. Let the past go with the wind, go with the wind, go with the wind, and the heart hurts with you. Tomorrow, the tide rises and falls, it's all me, it's all me, it's all me..."

When huodie woke up, she found herself lying on a soft bed, which was the fengcollapse of Fengyi palace. She seemed to see the man yesterday, but when did she fall asleep? It seems that I haven't slept so deeply for a long time. Has' he 'also crossed over, and there is a palpitation in his heart.

"Cui'er, when and how did I come back?" The fire butterfly shouted quickly, with excitement in her heart.

"Niang Niang, you wake up. Niang Niang has been there all the time?" Ning Cui sees the fire butterfly sitting up and quickly comes forward to help her put on her coat.

"Oh, don't wear it. Tell me how I got back to my bedroom last night. I don't remember at all!" The fire butterfly waved off her robe anxiously and said irritably.

"What's the matter with you, madam? You've been sleeping here all the time. Yesterday, you sent off the prince and general. You went to take care of Chuner for a while and then went back to your room to have a rest. The slave and maid have been here all the time. You haven't gone anywhere!" The twinkling green and glittering light revealed a puzzled light and looked at the fire butterfly.

"Didn't go anywhere? How could it be? Didn't anyone show up yesterday." Fire butterfly always feels as if something is slowly disappearing in her mind. She wants to grasp something very important, but she can't grasp it.

"The empress really has no one." There was a flash of light in Ning Cui's eyes, but the fire butterfly caught it sensitively.

"Cui'er, to tell you the truth, what you mean is cheating. Who brought me back yesterday? I remember I met Ye." And is' he 'an illusion?

Ning Cui knew that once the word "Ben Gong" was added to the title of huodie, it meant to be angry. "Madam, forgive me. Yesterday, madam was indeed carried back in her sleep. The Lord didn't let anyone disturb her because she slept very heavily. The Lord stayed here for the middle of the night and didn't leave until the cock crowed, and arranged a slave to prevent her from telling her that he had been here."

Ning Cui's words are sincere and can't see anything wrong. Is everything last night really an illusion? It's a dream of Nanke. Even the dream is too real!

"Didn't anyone else show up?" I still asked again.

"I really haven't seen anyone else except the Lord. What's wrong, madam?"

"No, by the way, how's Chuner?"

Cui'er smiled and said, "chun'er's recovery is very good. The pill given to chun'er by her mother has almost healed her internal injury. Now she is no longer dizzy, but the trauma still needs to be recuperated slowly."

"Is there a snow lotus in the palace?"

"It seems that it is said that on the Empress Dowager's birthday two years ago, the state of Northern Qi once sent the Empress Dowager a snow lotus, and one was collected by the Empress Dowager."

"Great. In this way, Chuner's face will be saved. Tianshan snow lotus is a good medicine for healing and beauty. With it, ice cream jade dew cream can be extracted, and Chuner's face can be recovered in less than ten days."

"Chun'er will be very happy to hear this news. As soon as she wakes up and knows the injury on her face, she will drive Lei bodyguard out. Up to now, Lei bodyguard is still standing outside chun'er with a depressed face!" Ning Cui said with a smile, but then exclaimed, "Oh, no, my mother should change her clothes quickly. Today, the Empress Dowager returned to the palace. All the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty went out of the city to meet her, and my mother will go too." She should have forgotten such a big thing.

"The Empress Dowager returned to the palace, so our Tianshan snow lotus has also come back." The fire butterfly said happily.

"Er!" Ning Cui was stunned for a moment. Why did she hear something wrong? It is said that the Empress Dowager has always been the closest to her. It seems that she is more happy about the return of Tianshan snow lotus.

But the snow lotus in the sky is holy. Will the Empress Dowager give up her love and let it out just to heal a little maid in waiting? However, it is said that the Empress Dowager loves the empress most and almost responds to every request. However, the empress is naturally silent, so she has never asked for anything. Of course, this is just a rumor, because how unreliable the rumor is, she understood it after seeing the queen.

"Cui'er, help me change my clothes quickly. How can I say that the Empress Dowager finally returned to the palace? Can we be late?" The fire butterfly suddenly cheered up and said, but the excitement was more that she could finally get Tianshan snow lotus to help chun'er heal.

"Yes!"

"Cui'er, what kind of person do you think the Empress Dowager is?" The fire butterfly played with the butterfly hairpin and asked carelessly.

Ning Cui's hand, which was helping her comb her hair, froze. "You shouldn't ask your maidservant, but you've never seen the Empress Dowager. It's said that you are very loving and love your maiden."

"Oh! Well, does it hurt so much that I would give up my love if I asked her for a Tianshan snow lotus?"

"I don't know!"

"Then try it!" If you don't give it, you can only borrow it from her old man. How can we say that she was once a very famous "butterfly double robber", but she has closed the mountain for many years, and has never shot again since he left. Because the two thieves have lost one. Butterfly is her symbol, which is that every time they commit a crime, they will leave a lifelike butterfly specimen.

Thinking of the years when I was young and frivolous, I not only smiled happily, but there was a trace of sadness behind that smile.

The line-up of the Empress Dowager back to the palace was really grand, which made huodie think of the huanzhuge she had seen in those years. When the old empress dowager returned to the palace, it was just like this. I didn't know if there would be a terrible mother GUI behind her.

When the fire butterfly came, a white and simple palace skirt immediately attracted everyone's attention. Even if she was called the first beauty, the lady was not equal to half. That charm, that temperament, like a fairy who doesn't eat fireworks from heaven. I guessed her identity all the way. "The queen arrived!" Yanxi's cry immediately made everyone return to their senses, and all kinds of strange expressions appeared on their faces.

There are some unbelievable, some surprised, some obsessed, some jealous, and some extremely hot eyes. However, all these can be ignored by the fire butterfly. The eyes swept one by one, and finally fell on a lavender figure next to heliancang. She did not ignore the resentment that flashed in her eyes. Although she immediately showed a gentle and gentle image, the fire butterfly smiled knowingly. It seems that there are crouching tigers, hidden dragons in the imperial palace, I thought they were all women with big breasts and no brain like Princess Shu. Ha ha... It seems that their troubles are coming again. This woman will be more troublesome than Princess Shu. The provocation in her eyes is so obvious. She really wants to tell her that an idiot woman is not a man. You think she is a treasure. Ben Shao's eyes are grass. It's not rare. Why should she have a face of resentment.

Next to her, there are several women with heavy makeup. Their faces show different expressions of jealousy and resentment. Huodie feels that she is really wronged. She competes with a group of flower maniacs for a stallion man. When will she end up so miserable!

Idiot seed man, what are you looking at? Be careful your eyes fall out. The fire butterfly thinks of it viciously in his heart.

He glanced at the emperor with dissatisfaction and saw that he was also looking at her. From the initial surprise to the later displeasure, his eyes seemed to blame her for not appearing. Hum, smelly stallion, of course you don't want me to appear between your concubines. When they looked at each other, they saw that he liancang showed a flattering smile, but was turned away by the fire butterfly and ignored.

He Lianye, who deliberately doesn't look frustrated, has the same disapproval in his eyes as Chu crazy Ge and Gu lanyue. How can several people look at themselves with such strange eyes? Shouldn't they appear?

"Cui'er, am I surprised? Why are their eyes so strange!" The fire butterfly asked the ningcui beside her.

"No, my mother is beautiful at this time."

"Then why did they eat my face?" Damn he Lianye, even if I ignore you, I don't have to stare at me with resentment on my face. And Chu crazy Ge, how did I provoke you? Didn't I drive you away early yesterday? Gu lanyue's disapproval on the same face and a look at a good play made the fire butterfly's innocent fire big. What's the matter with these people?

"I don't know. Oh, maybe it's the white dress of the empress today. The maid said that you have to be so simple to ask the empress to pass on the Phoenix robe. You see, which of them is not dressed up and wants to attract attention. Only the empress is wearing a white palace dress. I'm afraid it's unlucky for the Empress Dowager to return to the palace today."

"Please, just wear clothes for comfort. Who is used to wearing that Phoenix robe? If you wear that clothes and wear a flower pot on your head for a day, let alone comfortable, I'm afraid Lei will be tired to death. How good it is now!" A long white gauze skirt looks very elegant and refined. In addition, the tail at the back is cut off by her. It looks elegant and heroic. The head is simply fixed with a butterfly hairpin, and a jump white ribbon is tied behind it, which is simple and light.

"But today, even leaving the imperial concubine is dressed up!"

"Who is Li Guifei?" Not in addition to her, the highest is the lady. How can there be another lady who leaves her.

"The imperial concubine Li is the one beside the emperor. She is almost the same as the previous empress. She hardly cares about world affairs and rarely steps out of the pear blossom palace, but she is really dressed to attend today."

"It's her!" Huodie smiled coldly. I'm afraid everyone was cheated by her. If she didn't happen to see the resentment and coldness in her eyes at that time, I'm afraid she would also be cheated and thought she was a weak little woman, but which woman around heliancang is really weak and naive?

He walked forward slowly, bent and stretched slightly, followed the way on TV and said to Helian cangxing Li, "my concubine, please greet the emperor." The soft voice seemed to be coquettish, which immediately made heliancang smile like a flower, with a happy expression on his face, and hurried forward to help her up.

"Straighten up after love."

"I'll see the empress. The empress is thousand years old and thousand years old. I wish the emperor and empress a happy marriage for a hundred years and eternal unity." As soon as the following ministers saw it, they quickly knelt down and shouted in unison. Unexpectedly, the queen, who has never been out of the deep palace, was so beautiful and immediately won countless awards

The fire butterfly stands on the right side of heliancang with a noble smile. It is unattainable and admirable like a goddess. On the left side of heliancang stood Li Guifei. Her weak appearance made her look like sister Lin, as if a gust of wind was blowing and would fly away at any time. However, there was a deep gloom in the bottom of her eyes, which greatly reduced her weak beauty. It was OK to skip the rest of her concubines.

There was a strong wind and waves on the stage. Everyone under the stage had their own ghosts. It was not until the Empress Dowager's fengluan arrived at the city gate that they stopped a round of war. They went to meet him in a panic. He liancang and others stood high on the city stage. Seeing fengluan entering the city, they hurried down to the city to prepare to meet him.

Huodie looked at all this coldly. It seems that the Empress Dowager can be regarded as the Empress Dowager. Even her appearance is so huge. Should she go down to meet her? For the sake of Tianshan snow lotus, it seems that she has to go this time. I hope the Empress Dowager really loves her niece as rumored!

He liancang walked in front, followed by huodie and Li Guifei, followed by his concubine, he Lianye, Chu kuange, Gu lanyue and others. Just as huodie was about to step out of the ladder, Li Guifei's body suddenly tilted and bumped over, and the unprepared huodie's foot tilted "ah..."

Just when she thought that it would be a whirl of heaven and earth waiting for her, she felt that she was hugged into a familiar embrace. She had a faint smell of Magnolia fragrance. She quickly raised her head. What caught her eyes was helianye's lonely eyes. This was the first time for the two people to look at each other closely today, and it was also the first time for the fire butterfly to focus on him.

There was a stabbing pain in his heart. He didn't see it all night. How could he become so lonely? His red eyes, tired face, and even the corners of his mouth were cracked. He also gave birth to some short beard residue. The improvement looked terrible. The fire butterfly was half lying and one foot was lifted in the air. He Lianye jumped and his arm tightly wrapped around her shoulder. At the same time, his body half leaned forward and his eyes were opposite, At that time, it seemed that heaven and earth were nothing. They could no longer see anyone. They could only ask each other about the faint body fragrance and the pounding heartbeat of each other. They didn't interrupt the spell until a severe cough.

He Lianye raised his head and saw the anger on the emperor's face. He lowered his eyes slightly, "are you okay?"

"Yes!" The fire butterfly nodded his head and thought in his heart, "Mom, my heart beats so fast. Can't I really fall in love with Ye, but why do I suddenly feel happy?" His face is slightly red.

Her arms were burning for a moment, but she felt as if she was burning out of her arms.

"The queen is really careless. Fortunately, you ye. Otherwise, I will be distressed if I fall down." He liancang affectionately rubbed the head of the fire butterfly, said spoiled, and deliberately raised his voice.

"How dare you say that it's not all your fault for your hateful stallion to provoke so many women, but let me carry the black pot for you. It's really eight lifetimes of bad luck to get involved with you." Fire butterfly gave him a white look and said angrily in a voice that only two people could hear.

As if he didn't hear her words, he liancang still looked at her with a spoiled smile, "my little fairy is jealous!" Only two voices could be heard, but the gentle smile in his eyes did not reach the bottom of his eyes, but formed a cold ice in the deepest place.

"Ghosts will eat your vinegar. Don't be so affectionate. We're not familiar."

"You are my queen and my wife. We don't know who else."

"So what? The emperor has many wives." Who cares about you!

"But my heart was stolen by a water demon who fell into the world." Heartless little woman, now he has even removed me.

"One will be an immortal and the other a demon. Will you become a demon again later?" The whisper of the two people was really affectionate to outsiders. One was gentle and spoiled, and the other was noble and elegant. On one side, Li Guifei looked at all this fiercely.

He liancang turned his head and the gloom in his eyes deepened. Butterfly, is this what you want? Or I really never walked into your heart. Chu Kuang Ge also had a gloomy light in his eyes. He restrained his impulse and said, "emperor, the Queen Mother's Luan sedan has arrived, and we're going down."

"I see! Can you still go?" In reply, he still didn't forget to care about the condition of the fire butterfly. At the same time, his cold double eyes stared at Li Guifei. Li Guifei shook her body after receiving the sight of hatred. She was already pale, and her face became more transparent. Her fingers just twisted the handkerchief in her hand and shook her teeth gently.

"Hmm..." the fire butterfly moved for a moment, and suddenly moaned in a low voice. Her body fell obliquely again. He liancang hurriedly grabbed her and asked nervously, "what's the matter?"

The fire butterfly looked down at her feet, then raised her head and looked at him a little helplessly. Then she said shyly, "my feet are twisted!" God, she's never been so embarrassed in her life. It seems that she's angry not only with the whole palace, but also with them.

He liancang shook his head and smiled gently. Then, before the fire butterfly reacted, he bent over and hugged her and walked down.

"Wow, what are you doing?" The flying fire butterfly cried uneasily.

"Hold you down, don't you want to limp down by yourself?" He liancang said naturally, but there was an obvious sly smile in his eyes.

"You... Who made you fake kindness? I'll do this. It's not someone's fault." This is self-evident.

"I'll help you get justice." He won't allow anyone to hurt his fairy.

"You... Who made you fake kindness? I'll do this. It's not someone's fault." This is self-evident.

"I'll help you get justice." He won't allow anyone to hurt his fairy.

"I'm not as sure as I'll come by myself if I count on you." The fire butterfly whispered.

He Lianye, who was moving forward, suddenly stopped and stared at her. "Why are you looking at me with that look?" The fire butterfly said uneasily. When he looked at it with his serious eyes, he really felt some fear. He is worthy of being the emperor.

"You don't believe me." He Lianye stared at her with complaint and incomprehension in her eyes.

"There is no distrust, but no trust when it is sent, okay?"

"This woman is really impulsive to strangle her......".

"It is. What do you do that I can trust?" Every time they met, they spent their time in conflict, and he almost didn't kill her. Isn't it strange to discuss trust with her now? Besides, they only met strangers three times, even this time only four times.

"I didn't know it was you." He liancang's eyes became gray. Now he didn't know what to do with her. She is bound to be hurt if she deals with the fire family, but she has prepared for so many years and is about to succeed. Can he really give up?

"So what? Anyway, you still hate it. You should say my identity." Alas, fortunately, this kind of thing has been watched too much on TV. Anyway, it doesn't care about her. She is just a passer-by and is in the state of watching the play.

However, there is no communication between them. For him and them, they are just passers-by. When they act on the stage, she sees a play personally. When a play is over, there is nothing left, and the rest is the role of the actor and the audience.

"You shouldn't be her!" He liancang's heart was filled with bitterness. The rivers and mountains were the same as the beauty. What choice should he make.

"But I am her, so we are destined to have no ending. Don't waste time on me in the future. After all, you still have so many beauties waiting for you. Even if I'm in trouble, I won't compete with a group of women for a man's attention."

"You are my queen."

"So what? I never care about this identity. Let whoever wants it take it."

He liancang stared at her angrily and couldn't believe what others wanted. She turned out to be so dismissive. "Don't think! You want to put aside your identity and be with Ye. I will never allow it. You will always be my queen." She can't get rid of this identity.

The fire butterfly smiled indifferently, "Ye can give up everything for me. What can you do? Can you give up the plan that has been prepared for a long time for me and spare the fire family?"

"I..." can he? He wanted to tell her that he could do everything for her, but the right to eliminate the fire family was that his dream since he became king could he give up?

He liancang's hesitation made huodie just smile with relief. Fortunately, he hesitated. So his love for her has not been deep enough to give up everything. At that time, even if he leaves, he will be sad. I believe he will hug left and right again and sit in the back palace 3000 beauties. Maybe everything today will only be a not beautiful memory!

"Well, put me down quickly, or it will be really strange for the Empress Dowager to see it." Seeing that the bright yellow sedan chair has stopped in front of the noon gate, the back of the 16 person sedan chair looks gorgeous. This is the style of the royal family. Although she loves ostentation in modern times, she doesn't rare this luxury. It seems that she is really reluctant to part with the Imperial Palace.

"No, my mother will be very happy if she sees that we are so close to each other now." Go forward with the butterfly in your arms.

"Welcome the Empress Dowager back to the palace, Empress Dowager Millennium Millennium -" the same call made people listen to nothing new.

Everyone except the emperor and empress knelt down to welcome the old Buddha off the sedan chair. At this time, an elegant woman slowly stepped down from the sedan chair with the help of two palace maids. Although she has been upgraded to empress dowager, huodie has to say that her maintenance is really great. She has delicate skin and can't even see a crow's feet in the corners of her eyes, which is a little different from the Empress Dowager she imagined, If this person doesn't say, he thinks that she and the emperor are only brothers and sisters. Yes, the emperor is not her own.

What really attracts the fire butterfly's attention is not the gorgeous and noble empress dowager, but a young man who jumped off a white horse behind her. He is born with a wind god like jade and his eyes like a bright star. He is definitely an unforgettable Lord. But what really attracts the fire butterfly's special attention is the disapproval in his eyes and the interesting twinkle in his eyes. This person gives her an extra sense of intimacy.

At the moment when her eyes were facing each other, she saw a flash of amazement in his eyes, followed by a touch of sadness and melancholy, and finally turned into interest, as if she had found a funny toy. A series of emotional changes surprised huodie. Did he know huodie before, because she could feel that his amazement was not the amazement of her appearance, but the familiar light of seeing acquaintances, It doesn't mean that no one has seen her face before. Why does he know it, and he makes her feel so familiar.

"My son's minister said hello to my mother. She worked hard all the way." He liancang said to the Empress Dowager like a full filial son.

"All your families are flat. Emperor, I haven't seen you for months. It seems to be thin again." The Empress Dowager said to heliancang with a loving expression, and then saw the white woman in his arms "this... Butterfly..." with disbelief, surprise and comfort in her tone.

"My son's minister sends greetings to my mother." The fire butterfly lowered her eyes and nodded. He liancang hugged her tightly in his arms and could only nod symbolically.

"Empress mother, Dieer accidentally twisted her foot, so I'm afraid she can't come down to pack for you. I hope empress mother won't blame." He liancang opened his mouth and said to the fire butterfly.

"I twisted my foot. Is it serious? In that case, how can I come out? It's really ridiculous. Did you let the doctor see it?" As soon as she heard that huodie was injured, the Empress Dowager said anxiously, and then saw the face of huodie exposed in front of the crowd, "butterfly, where's your veil?"

"The minister took it off. It's inconvenient to wear it." Because it's no longer necessary now. It's really inconvenient to wear it. It was just to have a relationship with different palaces in the future, but now it seems that that thin veil can't play any role at all.

"Alas, it seems that everything is fate. Seeing that your husband and wife have such a good relationship, AI family is relieved. By the way, huang'er, AI family will introduce someone to you. Yu'er, come and meet your royal brother and sister-in-law." The Empress Dowager waved and shouted to the young man behind her——

0