Chapter 15:Empress Dowager’s Secret
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mother, who is this?" Heliancang looked strangely at the man walking out from behind the Empress Dowager. He didn't understand when he had another brother.

"Emperor's son, this is long Yu. Thanks to him this time, the empress mother can escape. Lin Shan's assassination is that he can be rescued even if he appears, so the empress mother has accepted him as an adopted son! I hope the emperor doesn't mind."

"Is the empress mother okay after being assassinated? Where bandits dare to be so rampant? I must disturb their nest and frighten the empress mother." He liancang's tone was not full of anxiety and anger. The fire butterflies in his arms obviously felt his anger. It seems that the relationship between their mother and son is really good.

"I was not frightened. Fortunately, yu'er appeared in time, so there was not much bloodshed." The gentle and kind smile of the Empress Dowager always feels something wrong in the eyes of huodie. She feels as if the Empress Dowager is not as weak as she appears. I don't know why the noble and elegant empress dowager in front of her gives her such a feeling.

"Empress mother, today's children's ministers will hold a dust washing banquet for you. They are all from their own family. At that time, the righteous younger brothers might as well show up together!" He liancang looked at Long Yu's eyes with more light of examination. The sharp double eyes didn't let go of his expression. Long Yu still allowed him to look at him without surprise or joy, with an elegant smile.

"The emperor directly calls the grass people long Yu. The Empress Dowager doesn't dislike it, but long Yu knows his identity!" He Yu didn't look at all the people in his eyes, and then he didn't even look at him with a smile.

"I think this is the beautiful empress often mentioned by the Empress Dowager. It's really lucky to see Feng Yan today!" Then he stretched out his slender right hand, and the fire butterfly was shocked. Then he also stretched out his jade hand and put it in his hand. I have to admit that among men, his hand is surprisingly slender and beautiful.

Long Yu made a gentleman's move, took her hand back and printed a kiss on it. The fire butterfly's originally calm eyes fluctuated. At this time, suddenly her hand was pulled by someone, looked up and saw Helian's dark and blue face. Later, the people didn't dare to straight-line expression, Helian Ye's injured expression, Chu kuange's angry double eyes flashed bloodthirsty light, while Gu lanyue's expression was unknown. For a time, in the different expressions of the people, The only person outside the storm is probably the two people involved!

"Don't go too far, long Yu. Even if you are the adopted son of the Empress Dowager now, you are not allowed to be so disrespectful to my queen." He Lian roared with a black face.

"Ha ha... Don't be nervous, Emperor. There's no disrespect in Cao min's behavior. It's just a greeting in our hometown." Long Yu said with a careless smile. There was sincerity in his eyes and there was no sense of humiliation, but he liancang still felt uncomfortable. Intuitively, he told him to be careful of the boy in front of him. He might take xian'er away, but he couldn't drive him away with intuition. After all, he was the Savior of the Empress Dowager.

"Since you are the life-saving benefactor of the Empress Dowager and the Empress Dowager recognizes you as her adopted son, I will recognize you as a brother. I just hope you can restrain your behavior in the future. Here is the way that Donghua does not like your hometown." Severely warned Long Yu and saw that he just smiled carelessly.

He liancang suddenly felt that he was in a very dangerous situation. People around him seemed to be eyeing the woman in his arms. Even his good brothers were beating her attention, which made him even more uneasy. He tightened up under his arm, as if he would disappear as soon as he let go of her.

At this time, the Empress Dowager had talked with he Lianye and others at home. There was no light of love in her loving eyes. It was not like getting along with the imperial family, but more like the care of ordinary mothers for their sons.

"Why haven't you seen me for some time? You've become so bad. It seems that you've lost a lot of weight. You must make up for it in the imperial dining room." Looking at he Lianye's already thin face, it seems that he Lianye is more pale and thin. The Empress Dowager said painfully.

He Lianye smiled faintly, and there was still an indelible melancholy in his eyes. "Thank you for your concern. My son and Minister haven't had a good rest these two days. It'll be fine in two days." Light eyes swept the fire butterfly in heliancang's arms and covered the bitterness of his chest.

"Alas - you two brothers are really worrying." The Empress Dowager didn't see the dark tide surging among several people. She could only sigh helplessly. Sister and brother-in-law, did I fail to live up to your entrustment and can't take care of Dieer? Your wishes can't escape the reincarnation of fate after all.

Heart nourishing Hall

"Miss, what's the matter with you? It seems that you have been worried since you returned to the palace." The old mother beside the empress dowager, an old mother in her forties, has been waiting with her since she entered the palace. She has been unmarried and stayed with the Empress Dowager for many years to take care of her daily life.

"Danqin, I often wonder if we are really old." The Empress Dowager rubbed her tired forehead and looked into the distance. In a twinkling of an eye, she has been in the palace for more than 20 years. Her youth and everything about her have been spent here. Originally, she was rich and beautiful. She shouldn't ask for anything more, but who can understand her empty and lonely heart when she dreams back at midnight.

"Miss, are you thinking about the eldest lady and uncle?" Danqin has served the young lady since she was a child, so she knows her mind very well.

Originally, the young lady should have a perfect relationship, an ordinary but happy family, with the love of her husband and children around her knees. Although she is ordinary, she is happy, but how can she know that nature makes people happy.

Few people know that general Huo had two younger sisters, and they were twin sisters. The eldest lady had a vivid character. She was ancient and strange. She loved to fight against injustice and uphold justice in the Jianghu. One day, she met the emperor who had just ascended the throne at that time. The emperor was immediately attracted by her strange character. A strange encounter created a series of events in the world.

The second young lady is a famous talented woman who is proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, poetry, songs and Fu. What the two sisters have in common is that they have a worldly appearance. One is ancient and strange, lively and playful, and the other is gentle, noble but stubborn. Not many people know about her sister who has been away from home all the year round. The sister in the boudoir has indeed been famous for a long time. The men who propose marriage every day are about to break the threshold, but none of them are favored by her.

But I don't know that the second young lady has long fallen in love with the bodyguard who has been guarding her. The bodyguard is a killer saved by the eldest young lady inadvertently. In order to repay the kindness of saving her life, she came to protect the weak second young lady. Unfortunately, the falling flower is ruthless, and the bodyguard loves the lively and playful eldest young lady more.

The gentle but stubborn second lady was so angry that she decided to enter the palace to participate in the draft. When the emperor, who had met the first lady, saw a similar face again, he was shocked and overjoyed. The next day, he decided to seal it. He deliberately planted flowers and flowers, but unintentionally planted willows and willows to form a shade. The second lady became the queen. The first lady still wandered in her Jianghu. The emperor thought he had found a beauty for a long time in the new year. He was full of joy, When the bodyguard learned that the second young lady was about to become the queen, he decided to leave her life sadly.

Although the emperor noticed that the beauty was a little different, he didn't notice anything until he accidentally saw the beautiful figure and smart eyes in the crowd at the post seal ceremony. He was surprised that he seemed to have married the wrong person, but everything was at a loss. The sister who loved her dearly could not take away the happiness of her sister, so he chose to go away again, and this was the last letter of the bodyguard for three years, It made my sister repent in her heart. It was not that she didn't love, but that she couldn't love. Only one sentence was left for him——

They have been a nominal couple for three years. The new emperor and queen seem to have incomparable love. In fact, they have their own love in their hearts. In order to find their love one day, the emperor hasn't moved his sister for three years and still let her be the queen.

Until three years later, the emperor finally found the person he loved most in his heart and happily took her back to the palace. At this time, the second young lady resolutely gave up the Queen's seat. In order to make her strong for love, she decided to go away and find her true love.

Until two years later, the second young lady appeared in front of everyone again. At that time, she was like a lifeless clay doll. Everyone didn't know what had happened in the past two years, and the killer bodyguard seemed to evaporate from the world. The eldest young lady wanted to return the Queen's position to her, because she was born to love freedom and was not suitable for life in the imperial palace. Although she had the emperor's love, everything in the Imperial Palace almost suffocated her.

No one knows what happened in Fengyi palace that day, but only that the emperor died suddenly a month later. Since then, the queen has become more silent, fasting and chanting Buddhism. She even adopted three remains of the former Emperor, two princes and a princess, who were educated and assisted one of them to become a new emperor. She did not live a semi reclusive life until the current emperor was able to independently govern.

No one knows what the young empress dowager has experienced, only that she has been spoiled by 3000 people. She has done many things without letting men do. It is admirable that she has trained a wise king for the Donghua country, but she has no children and no daughters all her life. For the princes and princesses born by the former Emperor's other concubines, she has been carefully educated, better than her parents and children.

But who knows how many of her stories are there, and how many are unknown heartache? The birds fly separately, and the wild geese go alone——

2