Chapter 16:Loyalty
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cui'er, let's go out for a walk! " The fire butterfly who had just been sent back to the palace was restless and turned her eyes.

"Mother, your legs?" Ning Cui looked at the living fire butterfly at this time. Didn't she just feel so painful that she couldn't walk?

"Hehe, it's all right." The fire butterfly smiled mysteriously. Thanks to Xueying, it can still be used at the critical moment. Although its healing is still bad, it is still difficult to defeat it with this small injury.

"Er, my mother just pretended!" Ning Cui's clear expression made huodie give her a pop pear.

"What are you thinking? Am I that kind of villain? I'm not worthy of being away from the imperial concubine. I'm really sprained, but my mountain people have their own panacea to recover quickly." She disdained to be involved in the intrigues in the palace. Even if she wanted revenge, she did it by herself.

"Mother, it hurts!" Ning Cui rubbed the top of her head and looked at the fire butterfly excitedly. "Where are we going now, madam?"

Huodie looked at her for a while and thought that no one would think that such a naive and lovely little girl would be a Wulin expert, and there is a unique way to deal with people. It makes people really feel that life is better than death. Those palace maids and eunuchs who fell into her hands must regret that her parents brought them into the world now. She seems to have forgotten that her own means are no better than ningcui, Shufei is still half dead and alive. She only has one breath to live in the cold palace. She doesn't even have the ability to fight for her last right.

"Madam, why are you looking at people like that?" Ning Cui was looked at by her strange eyes with a thrill and said uneasily.

"Nothing, but it feels good that no one is watching now!" He took a deep breath and said that it was uncomfortable to be monitored.

"Even if those guys go back, I'm afraid their master won't let them go. They deserve it." Ning Cui didn't feel pity for those people at all, and said angrily.

"The end of betrayal is never worthy of sympathy. The opportunities I give everyone are the same. I only give him one chance. One betrayal is betrayal, and it is never worth forgiving, because the Betrayer is the one I hate most." When it comes to the Betrayer, the fire butterfly's eyes shine with a complex light. What she hates most is the Betrayer. Once she betrays her trust, she will never get a second chance. It was because she was betrayed that he left her, so she vowed never to give others a chance to betray herself again.

"Madam, since the Lord gave our sisters to her, we two sisters will be loyal to her forever." Yingzi, who just came in, heard this sentence and quickly knelt down and said.

"Yes, madam, our sisters really like her and are willing to be loyal to her all their life." Ning Cui hurriedly knelt down and said. At the same time, she also understood the meaning of welcoming purple.

"You are the people sent by Ye. I believe it. Otherwise, I won't leave you two to serve. But now that you have followed me, I don't want you to be half hearted. If you still keep the former master in your heart, I won't keep you, because I really don't need to keep two more spies for myself, okay?" Huodie looked lazily at the two people on the ground and said quietly that she knew ye would let them report their situation every day. Although it would not hurt herself, she always felt uncomfortable when her daily life was monitored by others.

They looked at each other, hesitated a little, and said in unison, "don't send us back. Since we are with her, we are her people. We obey her orders."

"Hehe, don't be so nervous. Since this is the best thing, I don't want you to betray your former master. I just say what you should say and don't talk about what you shouldn't say. You just need to do this."

"Yes!"

Knowing that their sisters had stood on her side, huodie smiled brightly and said, "well, get up quickly. In the future, you don't always call your mother. We're all about the same age. Just call my name!" Now they are really similar in age.

"No, the empress is the master after all. How can she be so superior and inferior." Yingzi hurriedly said.

"There's nothing wrong. I'll just say yes. We're all the same people, just because I have a different seat now. The rest are no more noble than you."

Ning Cui turned her eyes and said, "why don't we shout Miss Niang like chun'er!"

"It's up to you! Zi'er now depends on you to take care of chun'er."

"Yes, miss, zi'er will try her best to take care of chun'er. In fact, bodyguard Lei doesn't need zi'er to do anything there." Zi'er said with an ambiguous smile.

"Hehe, maybe they can have lovers and get married because of this suffering. It seems that we may have a wedding soon!"

"Hee hee... Is it a blessing in disguise, sister chun'er?" Ning Cui said with a smile.

"It will." It's like this on TV. "Cui'er, let's go for a walk and leave everything here to zi'er."

"Yes!"

"Niang... Miss, where are we going?" Cui'er followed the fire butterfly and asked curiously.

"Go and see the adopted son of the Empress Dowager."

"Miss, you..." is there another rival in love for the prince? Cui'er looked at her nervously.

"What are you thinking?" The fire butterfly looked at her helplessly and said with a smile, "doesn't the empress like long Yu?"

"You really think I'm so amorous when you call me miss. It's just that he gives me a very strange feeling to see one and love another." That kind of feeling is so familiar, as if the lost half returned to the body.

"Strange feeling."

"Yes, I'm not sure what it feels like now. Maybe I can be sure when I see him. And I'm sure there must be many interesting stories about him."

"Everything feels good, as long as it's not love." Otherwise, the prince would be really dangerous. He really didn't even have a chance. "But what story would he have!" She likes listening to stories best.

1