Chapter 17:Seeing through
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ha ha... Ha ha..." as soon as the fire butterflies came to the imperial garden, they heard a burst of charming laughter. All the palace maids were gathered together, and the lazy evil man in the middle was just that they couldn't find the adopted son of the empress dowager, long Yu?

"Really, we wasted so much time. It turned out that he was flirting with palace maids here. What!" Ning Cui disdained and said that this person seemed to be a big whore at all.

"Let's see!" The fire butterfly leaned on the stake and looked lazily at the man surrounded by the crowd. A lazy smile of eggs was found at the corners of her mouth.

"Dragon childe, are all you said true?" A lovely little maid asked with a red face.

"What do you say?" Long Yu's evil spirit smiled and immediately caused a burst of screams and dizziness of the palace maids. Then he picked a white rose from the flowers, smelled it on his nose, took a deep breath and gave it to the little palace maiden who had just asked. The little palace maiden immediately blushed and lowered her head.

The rest of the palace maids cast expressions of envy and envy.

Long Yu cleared his throat and began to sing——

Yihong farewell hospital is stationed in front of Yanyu building

Stopped on the steps and didn't stop me. I walked farther and farther

Drunk beauty may break the string

If you were me, would you linger before the world

Well

This is a kind of boredom and obsession

What's ridiculous is me

It's just casual

If there are three thousand beauties, it's better to see a bosom friend

People laugh at me for being crazy

I laugh that others can't see through

It's not the tomb of Wuling heroes

No flowers, no wine, no hoe

During the pause, he looked up and looked at the place where the fire butterfly stood. The lazy shuangzhen had a complex emotion and flashed by, but there was an obvious provocation in his eyes. The evil spirit of the fire butterfly smiled and sang:

Yihong farewell hospital is stationed in front of Yanyu building

Stopped on the steps and didn't stop me. I walked farther and farther

Drunk beauty may break the string

If you were me, would you linger before the world

Well

This is a kind of boredom and obsession

What's ridiculous is me

It's just casual

If there are three thousand beauties, it's better to see a bosom friend

People laugh at me for being crazy

I laugh that others can't see through

It's not the tomb of Wuling heroes

No flowers, no wine, no hoe

All the people were immersed in this beautiful song, with tunes they had never heard before. The man's voice had a domineering magnetism, and then the woman's voice became soft and graceful, but there was still a domineering spirit that didn't let men. Their cooperation was so tacit.

What's ridiculous is you

Can't understand, but say I'm poor

Well... So poor

The golden thread jade armor is also a cloth cassock

Ask Tianya if it's true or false

Let the world go and give it to others

If you were me, would you treat wealth and glory

As a plate of yellow sand

The last word dropped. They both saw the familiar and the same light in each other's eyes. There was surprise, excitement and a touch of excitement. Until the half ring, Ning Cui returned to her senses and clapped her hands, disturbing them.

"Wow, miss, you sing very well. Listen carefully. I didn't expect that the flower butterfly was not bad. It even sang such a strange song." Ning Cui's eyes at Long Yu have become more appreciative than his initial contempt, but only because his singing is good.

"Cui'er, let's go!" The fire butterfly turned and said.

"Ah... Miss, aren't we looking for butterflies? Aren't we going?" Ning Cui found that the young lady was really strange, but she still obviously felt that one thing was that the young lady was in a good mood.

"No, I'll see you sooner or later. I'm not in a hurry." It's him‘ "He" also came, and his heart was full of sorrow and joy, but most of them were happy.

"Oh!" Ning Cui looked back and turned to Long Yu, who played with the palace maid, and suddenly found that his lazy and evil expression was really like that of the young lady!

On the other side of the imperial garden, a handsome man was dressed in bright yellow dragon robes. Next to him was eunuch manager Yan Xi, who also annotated the scene here.

"Emperor?"

"Yanxi, go and check the identity of Long Yu. I feel that his identity is definitely not simple. I also want to see if he has an intersection with the queen." He liancang lowered his eyelids, and a cold light flashed in his sharp eyes. The man made him have a strong uneasiness. The lyrics he sang were very strange, which he had never heard before, and xian'er could sing. They seemed to be people in a human world, and the strong air flow between them made no one leave.

"Yes!"

It's better to see three thousand beauties than to have a bosom friend. Is that so? Xian'er, I'd like to exchange the three thousand beauties in the harem for your smile.

People laugh at me for being crazy

I laugh that others can't see through

It's not the tomb of Wuling heroes

No flowers, no wine, no hoe

The three figures in the distance are also attracted by the song. He Lianye, Chu kuange and Gu lanyue have different expressions at this time.

"I didn't expect him to sing such a strange song. Who is he?" Chu kuangge's evil double eyes stared at the two people in the forest.

"To be able to sing 'regard wealth and glory as a plate of yellow sand' is not a person who despises all this, or he is too rich and extraordinary, so he will regard everything as nothing. In short, he is really a not simple role." Let each of them be full of crisis consciousness, because the breath flowing between him and Dieer is so similar, which is neither annoying nor loving.

"I'm absolutely sure he belongs to the latter. If you look at all this, you'll look disdainful. Therefore, his identity is more questionable. Otherwise, he deserves a deep friend." The ancient moon objectively analyzed.

"If he has bad ideas, I'm afraid we'll never be friends." Chu Kuang GE's sharp double claws flashed a bloodthirsty light.

"But don't you think they are too similar?" The ancient moon swished open the paper fan and shook it.

"That's why it's more suspicious!" He Lianye's gentle eyes also flashed cold killing intention.

Gu lanyue not only shook her head and sighed, but the two friends seemed to be possessed. "Is this called that when an enemy invades, the arrows should be consistent with the outside world!"

"Talk!" At the same time, they gave him a white look and reluctantly touched their nose. Chu Kuang Ge and he Lianye knew that since their brothers all fell in love with the same woman and they were unwilling to give in, there would be a struggle, but now they must adjust their mood and go out first.

"Fair competition!" Chu crazy Ge said.

"Brother or brother."

"Agree!" The two reached an agreement.

"Hey, don't forget, there's me!" Gu lanyue shouted, but they agreed not to turn their heads and turn away. Angry at being ignored, he sighed that it was unfair, and he also wanted to join the competition.

"How can such a fun thing without me!" Gu lanyue said to herself. Then she turned her eyes and looked at another place. She said in a bad way, "you seem to have forgotten someone. They are well deserved. They don't necessarily agree to compete with you fairly."

"Shut up!" The two roared in unison.

"If you don't say it, it's not certain who will get the flowers. You see, you are insidious and cunning, one is cold and cold like an ice cube, the other is domineering and savage, and you have an evil heart towards other people's family. Ha ha... It seems that we are the best two of us. I'm handsome, gentle and affectionate, have excellent martial arts and both talent and beauty... Oh, why are you? What I'm saying is the truth... Villain... You envy my beauty..."

0