Chapter 18:Long Yu vs he liancang
10 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's more like a big feast. Whatever the royal family does is a special exaggeration. At the banquet, everyone is absent-minded, and the meaning of drunkenness is often not in the wine.

The Empress Dowager summoned huodie and long Yu to the front. What the Empress Dowager did was the emperor he liancang. Next to him was huodie, leaving the imperial concubine, Zhao concubine, LAN concubine, Yu Zhaoyi and Shuimei in turn. On the other side, she was the empress dowager, and long Yu was close to the Empress Dowager. If she could do it so close to the empress dowager, it could be seen that the Empress Dowager really liked him, and then he Lianye, Chu crazy Ge and Gu lanyue.

Huodie noticed that the seat on the other side of the Empress Dowager was empty, as if it was reserved for someone. She looked at heliancang and seemed to understand her question. "It was reserved for the secretary. He hasn't come back for a long time. The Empress Dowager missed him very much. You were supposed to be around the empress dowager, but I really hate you to leave." He liancang lowered his head and said in the fire butterfly's ear, while he was greeted by a boring glance.

"He really came back. He wasn't dreaming that night?" Fire butterfly's heart filled with too many questions. I don't know why her heart was particularly restless for the coming fire Yao company. Even she felt that her palms were sweating when she heard the name. What's the matter.

What kind of person is Huo Yaosi, why he can sing the song "after tomorrow", and why he calls out the exclusive title of "he".

Fire butterfly feels that all kinds of strange things have happened these days. It seems that she has got immunity. She turns her head and looks at Long Yu on one side, just in line with his line of sight. There is a strange light in it. Is it care? Does he see it? They always have a strong telepathy. He sees something wrong with himself. The fire butterfly lowers his head slightly and feels that he has too many secrets to solve today.

The palm of his hand was severely pinched, turned his head and saw Helian's ugly face, with strong jealousy in his eyes, "what are you doing!"

"You are mine. You are not allowed to see other men." The overbearing oath belongs to Helian Cang. A faint smell of Begonia flowers floats into his nose. Unlike Helian's fresh Magnolia fragrance, his fragrance lies in a faint and has a unique charm. This is not the first time I kissed this fragrance on him. I just wonder how this person can have such a body fragrance. I think it's my illusion. This time I found that he does have this faint fragrance.

"Begonia!"

"Uh...?" He liancang was puzzled by her inexplicable sentence.

"It's all right. Watch your program, and don't you notice that the other side is burning? I don't want to die of resentment." The sad look of all the beauties on one side is really unbearable. This is the end of a playful man.

"They dare not." The cold eyes stared away, and suddenly the originally arrogant beautiful eyes immediately lowered, but a sour breath in the air still lingered.

"Idiot man, all good emotions are interrupted by you." The fire butterfly said ungratefully.

"Don't go too far." He Lian's pale face turned blue.

"If you're not happy, you can leave me!"

"You... Don't think about it. I will never give you the chance to live and fly with Ye, nor will I give that boy the chance." Damn guy, a pair of peach eyes kept looking at his little fairy. He really wanted to dig out his romantic eyes. He liancang sadly found that he didn't know it was him. Almost all the men present were thinking about his queen, and his anger deepened. He liancang felt that he would die young and angry by her sooner or later.

"Idiot... Boring party, I'm leaving." Halfway through the banquet, Huo Yaosi hasn't appeared yet. It's estimated that he won't appear. Huodie quits to the Empress Dowager. He says he's not feeling well, so he gets up and leaves. He also takes away many hearts, some are happy, some are angry, and some watch a good play.

As for watching the play, long Yu is watching several excellent men in the field, one heart around a woman at the same time, sad for her and happy for her joy. He not only feels interesting, but what is love?

It's amazing that you can make heroic men bow down

The Empress Dowager observed all the interactions on the court with a pair of elite double hands. If you are smart and silent, your children and grandchildren will have their own blessings. Let them solve all the right and wrong of feelings by themselves. Sister, what would you do if you did?

The fire butterfly's departure made several big men unable to sit still. He Lianye was the first to get up and leave. He liancang immediately wanted to leave, but was stopped by the Empress Dowager. He could only sit there and stare angrily at the empty two seats. Who made him the master?

After a while, Chu kuange and Gu lanyue also left one after another. Long Yu, who was also bored with the song and dance at the banquet, also wanted to get up and leave, but he liancang, who was also unable to leave, stopped them. They fought for wine, and long Yu smiled bitterly in his heart.

Brother, even if you want to find a rival, don't find me. Really, you can't even recognize the rival. You deserve to be struck out. Let me accompany you, a frustrated man! Young master, I used to be known as' a thousand cups don't get drunk ', but I'm afraid I can't fight you, the emperor's child who lives in honor?

For a moment, the Empress Dowager also felt reluctant to get up and leave. The ministers also saw that the time was almost the same. They all got up and left. The song and dance had already retreated. Gradually, only heliancang and long Yu were still fighting for wine in the garden. Both of them were a little drunk. Long Yu didn't expect that the emperor who seemed to be "respected and treated well" could drink so much, and heliancang also underestimated Long Yu's drinking capacity. They drank one cup after another.

"I... Warn you... Xiaoxianer is mine... You are not allowed to hit her attention." He liancang said vaguely in his eyes. At the same time, he gathered together the wine glass and drank it all at once.

"Little fairy? Who is it? Do I know?" A lot of greetings came out of Long Yu's head.

"Xiaoxian'er... Xiaoxian'er is my queen, hehe... Is she beautiful... She looks like a fairy... But I tell you... When I first saw her... I really thought she was a water elf and a fairy who fell into the world... I let her escape without paying attention... I found her this time and will never let her leave me again... Sobbing... Drink again..." He liancang is both "I" and "I". He has long forgotten his identity.

"Little fairy... Ha ha... Water spirit... Ha ha... Ok... Let's drink to your fairy..." Long Yu smiled out of breath, thinking that when that woman became a fairy, the witch was almost the same, and the men who fell in love really had low IQ. Alas, even if they were the supreme masters of a country, they were not an ordinary man, or even a "vulgar" man.

"Er... OK, cheers... You are not allowed to play Xianer's idea... Otherwise, I will kill you... Divide you into five parts... Throw you into the wasteland to feed the wild animals... Separated..." he liancang suddenly stared at Long Yu fiercely, but the last wine burp destroyed the original momentum.

Long Yu subconsciously touched his neck. "Fortunately, I'm not your rival in love. You don't have to try so hard to deal with me. Just keep that woman as a treasure. I still prefer a gentle and lovely little woman."

"Xian'er is the most lovely little woman in the world. Don't say she's not cute, or I'll destroy your nine families." As soon as he heard that his little fairy was said not to be cute, he liancang protested in an instant.

"Ah... I want to destroy the nine families again... Well, your fairy is the most lovely, gentle and loved by everyone. That's OK!" It's really a hard life. Why is he talking nonsense here with a crazy emperor? Long Yu lies on the ground with his head on his back.

"Xian'er is the most lovely and gentle woman. Everyone loves her. Oh... No... you dare to love my xian'er. I'll kill your nine families and cut off your head... No..."

"My God! Who will help me! How can there be a madman."

"I'm not crazy!"

"Yes, you're not crazy, I'm crazy. Your fairy is the best woman in the world, but I can't afford it. I absolutely don't have any idea about her. How can ordinary people dare to look at her posture of heaven and man? Is that ok?"

"Hehe... You're right. I'm the only one who can be worthy of Xianer in the world. Go away, you layman. Wuwu... Why did Xianer ignore me? My heart is so sad... HMM..." who says that men don't shed tears easily. At this time, he liancang is not the respect of a country, but an ordinary man crying for love, longing for a charity look from the goddess in his heart.

"Ah... My clothes... Don't vomit on me..."

Long Yu looked at he liancang, who seemed to be drunk in front of him. In exchange for Yanxi, who was waiting on one side, he asked people to carry him back, took another look at his dirty clothes, and hurried to the yard where he lived. He had to clean up his feelings as soon as possible.

He has always been a cleanliness addict and super narcissistic. He can't tolerate his filth...

If you like this story, please click hearts. Your support is my biggest motivation. Thank you!

2