Chapter 19:Night visit
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where is the emperor now?" In the pear blossom palace, a beautiful woman lay lazily on the imperial concubine's chair, with cold and cruel light shining in her beautiful eyes, which greatly reduced her beauty.

"Go back to the imperial concubine. The emperor is now drunk and sent back to Gangan palace." An ordinary woman dressed in a maid of honor replied that a woman is taller, stronger and darker than an ordinary maid of honor. If you don't know, you will think she is a big man, but the obvious female characteristics prove her gender.

"Have you heard why Liu Fei's bitch was put in the cold palace?" Danfeng's eyes narrowed and flashed a cold light.

"That day, all the maids and eunuchs in LiuFei palace were given the death penalty, and all the bodyguards were tight lipped. They refused to disclose it anyway, but later, according to the maids in Fengyi palace, it seemed that the queen went to LiuFei that day."

"Unexpectedly, she drove away a wolf and ushered in a tiger. The queen is no longer the queen of the past. This must have something to do with her." Clenching her fist and pinching her fingers into the meat, she seemed not to be the gentle woman in the day, but a woman blinded by jealousy and power desire.

Even if the emperor can't get your heart, I want your people to belong to me. I must get the Queen's seat. Why don't you understand that only ministers and concubines can sit in the world with you at last. No one of them can deserve your noble identity and will only harm you. Neither Princess Liu nor the queen can stay. Only ministers and concubines love you most. Why don't you understand.

"Imperial concubine, now the queen seems to be more difficult to deal with than imperial concubine Liu. The emperor's eyes have been staring at her. This situation is very unfavorable to the empress."

"Hum... That witch, my palace will make her regret fighting with my palace. Ah Shui, I want you to pay attention to the movement of Fengyi Palace at any time and see if anyone is haunted?" There was a twinkle of jealousy in the eye of the wind.

"Don't worry, madam. I'll help you get things done. Madam, you're tired. Have a rest early!" The woman who was called a Shui said gently to the imperial concubine Li. The gentle look in her eyes is not like treating a master, but like a deeply loved lover.

Madam, don't worry. As long as you want to remove someone, even if you lose your life, ah Shui will help you.

"Ah Shui, luckily I still have you by my side. Don't go tonight. Stay with me." The imperial concubine Li took ah Shui's hand and rubbed her face. She looked like a little woman, but her eyes were shining with a lonely light.

"Yes, madam, you can rest at ease. Ah Shui will always be with you." Ah Shui bowed down, picked up the imperial concubine and walked towards the bed. He was as careful as holding a treasure. The look of doting in his eyes was very obvious.

"It's much more comfortable to take a hot bath. There's something wrong with the emperor. Even if you want to find a romantic enemy, you should recognize whether the object is good or not. I didn't expect that the man and woman would also be wanted. I don't know if Yao and the enemy would be surprised to drop their chin if they knew that the man and woman had finally married... Ha ha... Ha ha..." a thief Xi smile appeared on Long Yu's face, from the initial laughter to laughter, and finally rolled directly on the bed, At the same time, I was thinking about how to give her a 'scare'.

"You are very happy!" Some cold voices sounded on one side, which startled Long Yu, who was already lying in bed, and saw the lazy figure slowly coming out of the darkness, even from laughing to twitching.

"Empress, I'm afraid it's not good to visit late at night!" He pushed back with a wry smile, because he saw a pair of murderous double buns, whining... He was so miserable that he wanted to go back. He knew he wouldn't come to join the fun, so he'd better let the enemy come.

However, how much did she hear? She didn't say anything to deserve beating just now... But she seemed to say a lot, woo woo... He seemed to say the word "man woman"... What else... No one wants her... Wow... I'm really dead

"Really? If I kill you, no one will know that the late night visit of this palace." Said a cold dagger and flew to Long Yu. Seeing the oncoming dagger, long Yu quickly rolled a lazy donkey and narrowly avoided it. However, it took him an hour of familiarity to dress up, and the handsome image again became very embarrassed. His hair was scattered on his shoulders.

However, the dagger seemed to chase him consciously. "I jump, I jump again, I flash, I flash again... Hoo Hoo... Mom... I'm so tired... Ah, don't come again... Butterfly... Sister... Third sister... Help me... Little brother, I dare not."

The fire butterfly has already found a comfortable seat for itself, poured a pot of good tea for itself, tasted a mouthful, looked at the fat and tender whole buds on it, and had the same keen fire butterfly as long Yu towards the tea, and immediately understood the name of the tea "green in the fog, it seems that you will enjoy it!" The boy is really a thief. She can be sure that it was definitely not sent by others, but someone took it without asking. When huodie drank the third cup, long Yu finally ran back.

"Hoo Hoo... Good sister, you should stop it. I dare not do it again." It's really evil. The dagger has eyes. At this time, long Yu's hair is scattered and his clothes are cut in many places. He has long been not the handsome and handsome young man in the daytime.

The fire butterfly jade hand is all over, and the cold dagger has fallen into her hand. She glanced lazily at the embarrassed Long Yu, with a mockery in her eyes. "This lesson tells you that before making fun of others next time, make sure whether the wall has ears."

"Yes... It's a small mistake. Sobbing... Can I sit down?" Then he pulled a chair and sat down. After a few laps, he was tired and thirsty. He picked up the teapot on one side and wanted to pour himself a cup of tea, but after controlling for a long time, he found that there was no drop, and immediately stared at his eyes.

"How could it be that you drank all the tea I just made -" woo woo... How could he be so miserable? It's thanks to his desperate efforts to jump down the Nile to find her for the love of his brother and sister. As a result, he worked hard to find her across time and space. It's ok if there are no moving pictures often shown on TV. He was chased and killed by her for a while. Now he even drinks all the tea he specially brews, It's... it's so inhuman

"You... Um..." his fist stretched out into the air. When he saw the fire butterfly's dangerous eyes, he just turned into a flattering smile.

"How am I?"

"No... nothing, you're good, good, ha ha..." shook his fist and said with a bitter smile.

Squint at her. "I'm a man!"

"Ha ha... How could it be? That bastard said that. He must not have long eyes. You are such a gentle, lovely and charming woman, which is almost every man's dream." Sobbing... Mom... She heard it, this terrible woman

"No one wants me?" Break it, break it hard——

"How is it possible? You can tell how good your market is by looking at the fascination of everyone present today. I dare say that the person you don't want must be blind, crazy and have cataracts in his eyes." How could he scold himself so miserably? It's really sad, but she hasn't been impressed for three days. Originally, her Kung Fu was the most powerful of the four brothers and sisters. Now it seems more strange. She won't dare to provoke her in the future. What evil martial arts have he practiced!

"Oh... Well, I heard you wrong. You're not the one who said that!" He looked at his bitter gourd face with a smile, but had to show a flattering smile. Huodie's heart was full of emotion. This feeling of long absence came back, which belongs to the care and tacit understanding between relatives.

"Of course, you are the goddess in my heart, the Lighthouse of life and my idol. How could I say such words!" She is a witch. She must be. Only when the emperor's eyes are stained with shit will he think she is a fairy, elf, Wuwu...

1