Chapter 20:Brotherhood
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Of course, you are the goddess in my heart, the Lighthouse of life and my idol. How could I say such words!" She is a witch. She must be. Only when the emperor's eyes are stained with shit will he think she is a fairy, elf, Wuwu

"Idol, I think it's the object of vomiting!"

"Do you have to say that? I already know I'm wrong." People really can't make mistakes. If they make mistakes, they can't be caught. If they are caught, they can't be caught by a woman who loves hatred and is careful, otherwise you will never turn over.

"Well, I've been fooled. I ask you, why is it like this?" Looking at that completely strange face, huodie is still not used to it. Although she feels a little abnormal looking at a face exactly the same as her own, and her gender is male, she is still very uncomfortable looking at such a completely strange face. She can't help thinking of his face that deserves beating.

"I also said that I sacrificed a lot for you, but although this face is somewhat unsatisfactory, it is not as handsome and natural as I used to be, but I managed to make do with it..."

"Cut the crap and tell me what's going on? You're here. Are you with the enemy?" Fire butterfly knows that if she doesn't interrupt him again, I'm afraid he will continue to talk endlessly.

"Isn't that what I'm going to say? Just you know, when you're tired, you'll feel a little unstable. Coupled with dry mouth, you'll inevitably forget a lot of things... Er... Actually not necessarily... Wow... Don't come again... I'll just say..." Long Yu, who was trying to win some rights for himself, swallowed the remaining 18000 words when he saw the cold dagger lit by the fire butterfly, He sat down and said.

"That day, we searched everywhere in the Nile and didn't see you. Finally, the enemy came back and let people suck up the water of the Nile. We searched for someone who couldn't find you for three days and three nights, but we didn't believe you died like this. After all, we searched everywhere and sent tens of thousands of manpower, but we didn't find your 'body'. Moreover, as a feeling of twins, I know you must still be in this world, Just live well in a place we don't know. We even searched all the strange people and strange things, and finally found out that there was a prophet in mainland China, immortal Yuyang. We can predict the past and present, and even see people's past and present lives. " Long Yu recalled that it was like falling into that dark time, and his body trembled involuntarily with the memory.

He has been caught in self reproach, resenting that he didn't feel the trading place earlier, otherwise she wouldn't 'die', so as long as there was a glimmer of hope, they didn't want to give up. Each of them searched without eating, drinking and sleeping. When everyone gave up and thought there was no hope, the three brothers still insisted that the woman with the nine life strange cat was still living in the world, and finally only the three of them insisted, Even everyone thought they were crazy, but their brotherhood made them believe in this persistence, and finally they won the bet.

"Immortal Yuyang, if I remember correctly, he should be two hundred years old. I always thought he was just a legend."

"He does exist. It's not a legend. We found him in a folk custom on Wutai Mountain. He lived in seclusion there all the time. Later, he looked at the celestial image and said that you still live in this world, but in a different time and space from us. That is, he used the intersection of the seven stars to say that the door of time and space was the most relaxed at that time. We can take this opportunity to open the door of time and space and send one of us over. I want to see it In the ancient living environment, I volunteered to do the experiment. You must not be too moved and think I came to look for you on purpose! "

Long Yu said unnaturally on his face. Huodie looked at his uncomfortable expression and smiled happily. Their brothers and sisters have always been used to playing and always like to hide all their feelings in their hearts. In fact, their feelings are more real and strong than anyone else. Even if he didn't say, she can know how crazy and painful they were during that period of time.

"Don't worry, I will never misunderstand you came here because you miss me so much."

"Originally, who am I, the omnipotent super out of print handsome guy Huoxi ye, how can I do such a disgusting thing."

"Would you like some tea?" I don't know where to make a cup of tea full of fragrance, and the fire butterfly handed it to him.

"Well... I'm so thirsty, thank you... Eh, why do you still have tea? Then why didn't I drink a drop just now."

The fire butterfly shrugged her shoulders, smiled lazily, quickly turned off the topic and said, "then how did you become like this again?"

"Well... To mention this, it's really thanks to the immortal Yuyang. His magic can't let me pass through my body together. It's good to say that he can only send a soul. Fortunately, he found me a good body. Although it can't be compared with my own, he still managed to match it."

Huoxi said that narcissistic Narcissus essence began to play again. Narcissistic lifted the hair in front of his chest, and the two buttons in front of his chest opened, revealing a strong chest and a lazy appearance. If this was seen by women outside, it must have caused a thrilling scream, but it was a coquettish man.

"Flower goods -" said the fire butterfly disdainfully.

"You envy my handsome." Huoxi said unconvinced.

"Am I jealous of you? Or do you think you're more beautiful than me now?"

"Er... Ha ha..." how does he answer that? Although she looks younger than before, her appearance still hasn't changed, but she is different. If she admits that she is better looking than her now, doesn't it mean that she was not much like before? I really don't know how to answer——

"How can you join the Empress Dowager and become her lifesaver."

"Saving the empress dowager, how can I be so powerful? Although my martial arts are also good, dealing with those Wulin experts with ancient internal skills and lightness skills can only be regarded as hitting stones with eggs. I am also entrusted by others."

"Entrusted by others? Who will know that the Empress Dowager is in trouble and ask you to help?"

"Hey, you should be polite. How can I say that I am also the benefactor who saved your mother-in-law!" Huoxi cocked his tail and said proudly.

"It's just above the first name, and it won't be soon."

"Are you going to take the emperor off?" Looking at the emperor's cowardly appearance, it is estimated that she will not be divorced.

"Why not? Will you leave together or stay here?"

"It's needless to ask. Of course I follow your lead." Otherwise, he would not be skinned and cramped by the emperor, but he forgot that if he left with her, he would abduct the queen and elope, and his death would be even worse.

"But to be honest, which of the four high-quality men do you like best?" Huoxi asked with a look of 38.

"I don't love anyone."

"Ah... You are really a heartless woman. Those men love you badly." The man who fell in love with her was miserable.

"So what, do you think I still have the right to happiness?" The pain once made her heart never heal.

Huoxi sighed helplessly. Every time she mentioned it, she always used it to escape other people's feelings. "You know it's not your fault. Why don't you just let yourself go? If Shaoyun lived and watched you abuse yourself like this, how heartache would he feel? She always hopes you can be happy."

2