Chapter 21:Nightmares
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Unfortunately, I can't help it. Every time I think of Shaoyun, I lost his precious life because of me. Originally, he should be the person who is admired and admired by all the recipients under the stage and light. He can have better development and even fly high, but because of me, my selfishness made him lose the right to enjoy life. What qualifications do I have to get happiness? I didn't even tell him when he left‘ I love him. 'I let him die with regret. I'm the culprit. "

Huoxi looked at the fragile child at this time and was speechless. He hated that he shouldn't mention this topic, but if it goes on like this, the butterfly will only sink deeper and deeper, and even miss the happiness that should have been obtained again.

"He never blamed you or complained about you. I was there when he went. At that time, he left you with only one sentence: 'I am willing to do everything for the girl. I have been satisfied to have the girl for ten years and make her happy.' he thinks so of you. How can you live up to his last wish?"

He had to say that the man did it and let the arrogant butterfly remember him. He used his own blood to keep her memory.

"This time I've brought something with me. It was left by Shao Yun at the beginning. I thought the soul crossing could not be brought, but I didn't expect it to follow. It seems that this is also the time to give it to you."

Huoxi spread out his right hand. In it lay a blood red tear, like a blood red agate, but what flowed inside was a strange light, like a tear.

"This is the tear drop in Shaoyun's eyes. I don't know why it turned into this. It was collected by the eldest brother. He didn't feel it and took it out to you. He was afraid that you would be sad. When I came this time, the eldest brother handed him over to me, hoping to return it to its original owner. He said that since it was the last thing Shaoyun left you, it should be kept by you."

"Blood and tears" looked at the blood and tears beads in his hands, as if he still had the temperature on Shaoyun's face. "Is this blood and tears?" The fire butterfly thought of what Hulu Daxian said.

"Well, I tell you the truth, because your 'love root' is left here. Without 'love root', you will not find true love and happiness in your life."

"Then how can I find it?"

"The so-called 'love root' is the lover's true and sincere blood and tears, as well as the lover's love language. Unless you love you beyond life and death, you will leave these true and sincere tears. As long as you collect all the 'blood and tears', you can become a complete person, have the seven emotions and six desires in the world, learn to really love and find your own happiness."

"What is meant by collecting all the 'blood and tears'? Isn't there enough tears on the ground?"

"Ha ha... Because your love roots are broken up and left in the world, they can only be reunited to find a complete love root."

"Beyond life and death, beyond life and death, I really hurt you. Why? I'd rather not get blood and tears." At this time, she hated the desire to find blood and tears. Should everyone who loved her have to die to get "blood and tears"? Then in the end, even if she has seven emotions and six desires, what's the meaning of living, the people who love her will leave her one by one. She would rather not have seven emotions and six desires and the ability to love.

Fengyi Palace

The white veil floated in the air, and all the bright yellow bed curtains were replaced with pure white, but she still couldn't catch up with the nightmare of the person on the bed and pull her out of the darkness.

On the soft bed, a stunning woman was falling into a deep sleep. However, from the tears on her forehead, the locked eyebrows and the heavy breathing sound, it can be seen that she slept very restlessly, and a white figure floated in, looking at the person who was sleeping very restlessly.

Some cold palms stroked her forehead to help her drive away the nightmare, but she still twisted uneasily. The man wanted to wake her up, but he finally held back, sighed and just released his hand. "Pa!" She was caught by a pair of soft little hands.

"Butterfly, loosen up. I'm going to get you a hot towel. You'll catch cold." The man said helplessly.

"No... don't let go... Don't leave me... Don't..." at this time, the fire butterfly is like a vexatious child and doesn't want to let go.

The man's body was stiff. Finally, he reluctantly laid down with his clothes beside her and held her tightly in his arms. Seeing that she gradually began to sleep steadily and was not sweating cold sweat, he breathed a sigh of relief. "What should I do with you? I also want to go back without going away, but I can't let go. I just want to look at you secretly." But after seeing her, all her insistence was abandoned. Seeing that she was still unable to sleep peacefully even in her sleep, she was reluctant to give up except for heartache.

Unconsciously, she came out and wanted to help her cover the quilt and leave, but how did she know that she couldn't move and walk away? When did she start having nightmares? What kind of dream was so painful? Even if she was lying in her arms, she still slept so restlessly. Although she didn't keep sweating like at the beginning, it could still be seen from her locked eyebrows that she was still in nightmares——

Want to know what makes her so frightened, what is her relationship with long Yu, and what they did in the middle of the night? But he knew he couldn't ask and didn't dare to ask. He was afraid that the result he asked was not what he wanted, or even what he was afraid to hear. Only then did he find that he didn't know everything about her. It can be said that no one knew her, so did long Yu know her?

Why does he have a strong premonition that they seem to have known each other for a long time, even very familiar, because the light in their eyes is so similar, and they have a common song, which they have never heard of

The late night in the imperial palace is much quieter, less intrigue and intrigue, and becomes a little peaceful. But who knows how much blood there is under this harmony. Suddenly, a whistling sound cuts through the tranquility under the night sky and sounds long

Who is it, who is blowing this sound in this night, a tune he has never heard of, with a touch of sadness in the beauty, just like a love spanning thousands of years. Two people who are infatuated with each other are forgetting each other in the distance.

I don't know whether it was because of the sound of the flute or something else. The nightmare of the fire butterfly was completely away from her. Her eyebrows began to loosen and she whispered. After a while, it seemed that a male voice was added to the sound of the flute. With the sound of the flute, there was an additional landscape in the silent night, and the people in the imperial palace were immersed in the song.

1