Chapter 22:Millennium fate
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Frozen tears are like meteors falling. Who's missing is broken? Between reincarnation, the future is annihilated. The fuzzy face in the dream -"

On the second day, a soul stirring song echoed in the whole palace. The maids were humming no matter standing, sitting, holding brooms or rags——

From a distance, you can hear a chorus, with a touch of sadness, but it is stirring——

"What are the maids singing outside?" Early in the morning, the Empress Dowager kept listening to people singing this song in the heart nourishing hall. It has beautiful lyrics, but it is a little sad

"Back to the empress dowager, this is a song that was suddenly sung in the Palace this morning. I don't know where it came from. It just feels very good and the lyrics are very beautiful, so everyone began to sing." Holding a phoenix robe, Yaqing looked at the palace maid singing outside and said that she also felt that this song was very good, as if it was telling a touching love story.

"The Kunlun Mountains are far away from the Jianghu. The flowers are fading and blooming all over the sky. They sigh about the world of mortals and fall into red faces. The heaven and earth have feelings like wind and smoke. The pipa has been playing for a thousand years -"

"Oh! Suddenly the singing spread in the palace overnight. There was such a thing."

"Yes, the empress dowager, but it is said that it seems that it came from a palace last night. There was a wonderful human Xiao ensemble. First, there was only the sound of Xiao, and then a sound like the sound of nature was added. Those who heard it at that time were not only intoxicated."

"Go and find out where it came from. After all, a person who can play such a wonderful and strange song has a different emotional experience."

"Yes, the empress dowager, the maidservant asked someone to inquire."

"The fate of this life, the fate of the next life, the vicissitudes of life, become fleeting years -"

"The ancient sword has cut off the old wish. Whose oath has been awakened? In a twinkling of an eye, the love and pity of another generation, recalling the past and feeling tired -"

"The empress dowager, Li Guifei,, Zhao Fei, LAN Fei, Yu Zhaoyi and Shuimei waited outside the hall for a long time to greet the Empress Dowager."

"Didn't you tell me that you don't need any concubines to come here to greet you?"

"Empress dowager, I'm afraid they don't have a clear purpose! Do you want them to go back?" Danqin is tired of the intrigues of the imperial concubines.

"Oh, forget it. Let's meet. It's also a group of poor women." The women outside broke their scalp and wanted to enter here, but they didn't know that some people were desperate to escape here.

Danqin helped the Empress Dowager tidy up all her hair and skirts. Holding a small mirror behind her, she asked her to check whether she was satisfied with the dress. The Empress Dowager looked at the blurred figure in the mirror and nodded with satisfaction.

At the same time when she got up, Dan qindun stretched out her hand. The queen mother carried her well maintained right hand on the back of her hand and walked out. At the same time, the palace women eunuchs behind her also patted the two teams at one time and followed the queen mother.

"The minister and concubine send greetings to the Empress Dowager. The Empress Dowager is lucky -"

"All right, sit down!" The Empress Dowager nodded and looked down at the concubines with different expressions. She not only smiled helplessly, but also the eternal law in the palace is always an inevitable intrigue.

No wonder my sister would rather die than stay here, and my sister is really lucky, but she let herself fall into a state of no escape. If you ask her if she regrets, in fact, she doesn't know what regret is. After all, there's nothing to expect when life comes to this point. After all, she once had it and has been very satisfied.

Looking at the faces full of calculation and jealousy in front of her, the Empress Dowager was moved by a burst of boredom.

"Empress dowager, I don't know if I can hear rumors in the palace." As soon as Zhao Fei sat down, she couldn't wait to speak.

"Gossip?" Puzzled, the Empress Dowager turned her head and looked at her confidant Danqin. She also shook her head in doubt.

"In fact, it's not a rumor, but this morning, the maids in the palace of my concubine began to sing a song. The song was very beautiful. My concubine was also curious and asked how they could sing this song. Only when I asked... Did I know..." Princess Zhao deliberately hesitated, and her gorgeous face flashed uncontrollable schadenfreude.

The other concubines all looked like they were watching a good play. They seemed to be outside the imperial concubine and drank her tea calmly.

"What do you know? Sister Zhao, please say it quickly?" The impatient Yu Zhaoyi hurriedly opened his mouth and urged.

Zhao Fei smiled mysteriously and then slowly said, "Fang Zhi..." as soon as she said two words, she was interrupted by the sharp voice of the eunuch from outside.

"The queen arrives -"

At the same time, a white figure came in from the outside. The original empress dowager's lazy look suddenly became energetic, and her eyes were full of excitement, which made this person energetic.

"The children's courtiers greet the empress, and the empress is auspicious -" the fire butterfly walks in slowly, with elegant temperament and noble and peerless appearance, which is such a perfect combination. Even a simple white dress makes people unable to ignore the noble breath flowing on her, and makes everyone focus on her.

Among them, there are jealousy, resentment, reluctance, envy and happiness——

"It's Dieer. Come to the empress and let her have a good look at you." The Empress Dowager's completely different attitude made the concubines more jealous.

"Yes, my son, yes!" The fire butterfly stood up with a half bent body and walked forward slowly. Every move was so graceful, noble and elegant. The imperial concubine Li's hand holding the cup shook twice and tried to calm the turmoil in her heart. The fleeting jealousy in her eyes made the fire butterfly smile and calm down——

1