Chapter 23:Cardiac floating
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"On the top of the Kunlun Mountains, the floating life is far away, and I only linger for you in my dream

Laugh at the world of mortals, draw vermilion, and the floating clouds flutter

Love is difficult, but love leads, only envy mandarin ducks, not immortals

The fate of this life and the fate of the next life are inseparable

On the top of the Kunlun Mountains, floating far away, wandering only for you in your dream

Laugh at the world of mortals, draw vermilion, and the floating clouds flutter

Love is difficult, but love leads, only envy mandarin ducks, not immortals

Love in this life, love in the next life, don't let it linger

Injury parting -- "

"Pa -" in the imperial library, I don't know the first broken inkstone since the morning, and the smell of fireworks is everywhere.

"Come on, come on -" he liancang shouted tyrannically.

"See the emperor, slave!" A eunuch rolled in.

"Where are all the people dead? Where's Yanxi and Renault?" He liancang roared.

"Tell the emperor that father-in-law Yanxi has gone. He was ordered to go out of the palace to do business early this morning, and bodyguard Lei stayed in Fengyi palace to take care of miss Chuner." The little eunuch replied tremblingly.

"Has Renault been staying in Fengyi palace these days?" Damn it, the Emperor didn't stay there every day, but he was cheap. The boy's chest was stuffy and uncomfortable.

"Well, it seems so." The eunuch looked at the emperor's iron green face and whispered back.

"Very good. Come and drive Fengyi palace. As the emperor, I should care about the health of the palace maids, shouldn't I?" He liancang found a perfect reason for himself and told himself that he definitely didn't want to see her on purpose.

"Huh?" The little eunuch looked puzzled at the emperor with a sudden smile and cared about the health of the palace maid. When did the emperor do such a thing, unless he fell in love with the palace maid, but is it possible?

The emperor's move is to lie drunk. It's not wine——

"When I see the emperor, I don't know that the emperor arrived. I lost my welcome. I forget the emperor's forgiveness." Renault saw the sudden appearance of the emperor, and for a moment he was a little unresponsive. Chun'er on the bed quickly got up and wanted to salute. He liancang waved her to lie down. Renault also hurried forward and held her thoughtfully, afraid that she would touch the injury again.

"Cough - I'm just passing by here and have a look..." he liancang looked at chun'er and couldn't think of her name for a long time. Now there was only one name in his mind.

"Chun'er, Emperor..." the little eunuch beside him quickly and cleverly reminded.

"Well, by the way, look at chun'er's injury. Since it's all right, I'm relieved." A pair of sharp double claws wandering around, as if looking for something?

"Thank you for your concern. The maidservant has a panacea for my young lady. With the concern of the emperor, it has been much better for a long time."

"Your lady?" He liancang looked at her suspiciously.

"Well, it's the queen."

"Oh, don't call her miss in the future. Call her queen. She is the only queen in Donghua."

"Yes!" Chun'er lowered his eyelids and answered, but there was a layer of concern in his heart.

"Where has the queen gone? Why didn't she come out to pick her up?" Finally, I couldn't help asking.

"Didn't the emperor meet the queen? She went to the heart nourishing hall early in the morning." Renault answered, looking at the emperor's awkward expression, his heart was not only dark and cool.

"Mother there, cough, since chun'er is all right, I should go too. Please take good care of yourself!"

"Congratulations to the emperor -"

He liancang shook his sleeves and took two steps, then suddenly stopped, looked back at Renault and said, "Renault, your sick leave should be over!"

"Emperor... Chuner's body has just improved. I don't want to leave her at this time." Renault was stunned for a moment and knew what the emperor meant, but their feelings had just made a slight progress. How could they separate at this time? This separation did not know when to meet next time.

"It's settled. I'll report back tomorrow." He liancang's firm words have no room for turning. He can't be blamed for his unfaithfulness. No one can rest assured that a big man wanders around his wife. Even if he knows that Renault's goal is a small sparrow, he will be moved by a woman full of absolute temptation like xian'er. No matter how hard a man is, he won't be the next he Lianye and Chu crazy Ge, He would never give him such a chance.

Before Renault could say anything more, he liancang strode away, leaving a pair of infatuated men and women looking at each other. It was really unpredictable——

"Chun'er, I'm going to ask the emperor now. I will never leave you at this time. It's not easy for us to be together. How can the emperor do this?" Renault said angrily, looking at chun'er's eyes with tenderness.

"Brother Lei, don't be satisfied with these things. I'm not satisfied with them anymore." Chun'er took his arm and said softly.

"But... I'm not satisfied. I want to see you all the time. I don't want to see you for a long time. Otherwise, we'll ask the queen to betroth you to me."

"What are you talking about? Who said he was going to marry you?" Chun'er said with a crimson face, and her head was almost buried in the quilt.

"You and I are already like this. Who else can you marry without marrying me?"

"I swore that I would stay with my young lady all my life, and I would not marry anyone." Thinking of her vows and the scene of the young lady punishing the lady for her recklessness, chun'er once again decided to serve the young lady all her life.

"How can that be? The queen will be taken care of by herself, and you can't take care of yourself. How can you take care of others? You'd better marry me as a young lady."

"Dead Renault, you say again, you can't expect me to marry you in your life. I just want to accompany my miss all my life." All the original feelings disappeared, and chun'er raised a pair of angry eyes and stared at Renault.

"Well, it's up to you. I'll marry a lady from another family. Anyway, no one wants me now. Since my beloved woman doesn't want to marry me, it doesn't matter who she marries." Renault said plaintively.

"No, you are not allowed to marry anyone else or your cousin. You are mine -" chun'er forgot her shyness and roared.

"Anyway, you don't marry me, so who I marry is different. Just tell my mother."

"Who says I'm not married, I'm married, I'm married, I'm married --" when she suddenly saw Renault's narrow hands, she knew that she was deceived. She pulled up the quilt to cover her head so as not to be ashamed to death. God, she was a big girl, and even pulled a man to say she was going to marry him. She was ashamed to death——

"Ha ha... I won't let you go back. I heard that! Today I want to propose marriage to my mother." Renault happily pulled down her quilt, bowed his head and kissed her red lips. A pair of happy friends who had experienced many setbacks finally came together.

However, if you let others see that Renault, the always resolute and dull Imperial Guard, has such a bad and naughty side, I'm afraid it will fall through the eyes of many people!

1