Chapter 24:Loss calculation
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Empress dowager, do you know? This song is better for the queen!" Zhao Fei looked at the fire butterfly with jealous eyes. With provocative eyes, she was disdained by the fire butterfly.

"Oh, butterfly, you can sing that song!" Huodie looked at the Empress Dowager and the concubines with different expressions. Some of them didn't know the situation.

"What song? What are you talking about, mother?"

"Doesn't the queen know? Yesterday, there was a beautiful sound of Xiao from Fengyi palace, which intoxicated everyone. Later, a thick male chorus was added, but the sound seemed to be..." Princess Zhao paused deliberately, and then was able to take a look at the fire butterfly and continued.

"It's like the Dragon childe who came back with the Empress Dowager. Oh, it's said that you two sang a love song in the imperial garden yesterday afternoon. It's really beautiful. But I'm afraid it's not a good influence like my sister! Oh, don't get me wrong, my concubine definitely didn't say that there was something unspeakable between my sister and the Dragon childe. After all, my sister is beautiful and talented, which will inevitably lead to some unnecessary misunderstandings... Ha ha ……”

Zhao Feiyi's expression that you are adulterous makes people not only endure Jun unceasingly, but huodie is stunned at first, and then shows a look of disdain

"Pa... Pa... Pa..." just when they thought the fire butterfly was going to show a nervous expression, they saw her lazily clapping her hands and a sarcastic smile on her face.

"Zhao Fei's speech is so wonderful. Singing love songs in pairs is a joke that others laugh at me for being too crazy. I laugh that others can't see through it. It's not the tomb of Wuling heroes. There are no flowers and wine hoes in the field. It's still the 'frozen tears' you sang today, like a meteor falling. Who's missing is broken, and the future is annihilated between reincarnation. The face in the dream is blurred. Kunlun is far away from the Jianghu, flowers are fading and blooming all over the sky, sighing the world of mortals, falling vermilion, heaven and earth, feeling like the wind, feeling like the wind Smoke, pipa, a song of a thousand years, the fate of this life, the fate of the next life, the vicissitudes of life, into fleeting years -- "is this the song?" The fire butterfly ate the grapes in the entrance of yingzi and ningcui, and said with a faint smile.

"Yes, that's it. The empress dowager, that song really came from Fengyi palace. Yesterday, she was such a boy with the same surname of dragon. She openly sang and flirted with each other in the imperial garden. Even late at night, they were unwilling to be lonely. They sang together again. It's really too much..."

"Ah... The queen should have done such a thing. It's shameless to openly bring a green hat to the Emperor..." Princess LAN quickly covered her mouth with her hand, with a frightened expression, but gloating in her eyes.

"I can't believe that the queen would do such a thing, which would disgrace the imperial palace..." Yu Zhaoyi looked like a west child holding her heart, which made people feel disdain for her acting skills. If she was born in the 21st century, she would be a third rate movie star.

"Don't say that. The queen may have some difficulties in doing so." She hid the hostility in her eyes and gently became a peacemaker.

"What difficulties can you have in doing such things that humiliate the yellow room, the emperor and the Empress Dowager?"

"She didn't want the emperor's indifference to her at all, so she did this kind of thing..."

"Please don't say that to my sister. The queen is the queen after all. Even if you do something that humiliates the national system and the royal family, you can't let you say so..."

"It's wonderful. Go on, go on, it's good..." huodie smiled and looked at Li Guifei, who thought she was the virgin, and had to say that this woman was really good at playing a weak role.

"They're just angry, sister. Don't be angry." The imperial concubine Li looked at the fire butterfly's relaxed expression, as well as the Empress Dowager's silent and unfathomable expression. A deep fire was burning in her heart, but she had to pretend to be gentle and virtuous.

"Hehe... Did we miss anything?" Suddenly there was a laughing voice outside the door. It turned out to be long Yu. After he jumped in like a monkey, then came the emperor, Lord Bing, the general, the prime minister, and huoyao, who had met in a dream like wake like a fire butterfly. He was still like that. With a faint expression and misty breath, people could hardly feel his existence.

The fire butterfly's eyes were all focused on him at once, trying to determine whether it was him that night——

"Salute my mother!"

"Please greet the Empress Dowager!"

"See the emperor, my concubine!" As soon as the concubines saw the arrival of the emperor, they all looked at him with enchanting eyes. Unfortunately, since he liancang stepped here, his eyes focused on the lazy woman and completely ignored their existence.

The imperial concubine secretly broke a mouthful of silver teeth. They are all his wives. Why is there such a big difference? Apart from the attractive appearance of that woman, she can't compare with her. Why can everyone only see her existence in the eyes of the Empress Dowager and the emperor? Even the princes, generals, prime ministers and national uncles, who call the wind and rain in the East China country, have only her existence in their eyes. What's worse than her.

Gentleness, appearance, talent, family background, where did she lose, and she absolutely loves the emperor more than anyone. Why can't the emperor see her good!

"Yu'er, you came just in time. Princess Zhao said that your song of Millennium fate last night had spread all over the Palace this morning. Is that so?" The Empress Dowager looked at Long Yu and said with no expression.

Long Yu grinned and jumped in front of the Empress Dowager. "Empress dowager, did you hear that song, too? Isn't it very nice?"

"I can't imagine that you can sing such a beautiful song when you look so happy."

"Of course, I'm also a singer in my hometown. If I went to participate in the happy male voice, Chen Chusheng would stand aside when I woke up..." Long Yu said proudly. Although his voice can't be compared with that of butterflies, it's also a natural sound, but it's much better than those who can only sing ancient songs.

"Happy male voice, what's that?" The Empress Dowager looked at him and asked puzzled.

"It's a singing competition. The contestants are some boys who love music, and they will all have many fans, that is, supporters. They will eventually choose several of the best and singing seat champions from hundreds of thousands of boys." Long Yu spoke of a lively and vivid expression, which made the Empress Dowager smile happily.

"It sounds like a very interesting thing. Maybe our palace can also hold such a game. Everyone is too boring, so they always do some messy things." The Empress Dowager said with a faint smile.

"The Empress Dowager's idea is good. People always do some boring things because they are too idle. I think it's better to leave it to me to prepare for it. In addition, some children of the Minister of civil and military affairs can participate in it. Regardless of their age and talent, they can have a 'singing contest'." Long Yu said excitedly, with a light of mischief shining in his eyes.

"Emperor, what do you think?"

"This is a good idea. The palace has not been so busy for a long time. Let's do it! Concubines and maids in the palace can attend as long as they think they have good singing, dancing and talent." The emperor's deep Shuang Zhen looked at the lazy and complacent fire butterfly and said that what was said here was boiling, but she still had nothing to do with her face.

"That's how it's done. You can go back and prepare for your departure from the imperial concubine, Zhao concubine, LAN concubine and Yu Zhaoyi. Don't just think about being jealous and intriguing all day, and occasionally do something meaningful. Well, I'm tired of mourning for my family. You guys go down first!" The Empress Dowager looked at several people with indifference and dignity. Although she did not show the slightest anger, she still made people feel afraid. The royal style was fully displayed. No wonder she was able to win the holy favor alone and then support the little prince to ascend the throne. This is not for no reason.

"Empress dowager, this..." Princess Zhao reluctantly wanted to say something, but she was held by Princess LAN. Seeing the Empress Dowager's impatient expression, she knew that today's situation was very unfavorable to them. Since the emperor entered the heart nourishing hall, he didn't even look at them. All this shows that if we go on, they may be unlucky and can only leave first.

"I'll leave!" The imperial concubine secretly shook her fist and was the first to fall and leave. When she left, she looked at the emperor bitterly. Unfortunately, she didn't get the slightest response from him, because his eyes and even the whole heart were already gone.

Seeing her leaving, the other concubines also left one after another. Only the empress dowager, huodie, Huoxi and Donghua no gentleman were left in the hall. They immediately felt a lot of fresh air, because there was no strong smell of fat and powder, but there was another tense atmosphere...

1