Chapter 25:Table situation
11 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come on, yu'er, tell the AI family the details of this' singing competition ', and you all listen together!" The Empress Dowager said to Long Yu with a gentle smile, and then turned to the palace maids to order them to pass meals. Today, the emperor, empress, Prince and others will eat here.

"Yes, mother."

On both sides of the table, the Empress Dowager sat the emperor and the queen respectively. Below the emperor sat Chu kuangge, Gu lanyue and Huoxi. Beside the fire butterfly sat he Lianye and huoyao company. In order to let their brothers and sisters know more, the Empress Dowager asked huoyao company to be next to the fire butterfly. This made the emperor very dissatisfied with this arrangement. He was cold with a handsome face and glared at the three people opposite.

"Huang'er, what's the matter? Is the food here not delicious?" The Empress Dowager smiled at the emperor with a cold face and caught a glimpse of Chu crazy Ge. She not only sighed in her heart, but it seems that Dieer's charm is indeed extraordinary, which has attracted all the excellent men in Donghua, but this is also the reason for the great change of Dieer's character now!

Yanxi has learned from her mouth that everything happened during her departure from the palace. Although she is distressed about huodie's amnesia, she is also happy. Now butterfly is much happier than before and knows how to protect herself, which makes her very happy.

"No, the food is very good and the dishes are also very good!" He liancang turned his head and smiled weakly at the Empress Dowager. His smile was a little reluctant. He could even hear the sound of grinding his teeth, as if those meals had a big enemy with him.

"Empress mother, this braised fish is delicious. Try it." The fire butterfly didn't seem to see the three pairs of fiery double buns opposite, and took a piece of braised fish and sent it to the Empress Dowager's bowl.

"Well, it tastes really good, ha ha..." the Empress Dowager took the fish she caught and said with a happy smile.

"Brother, you eat too!" Huoyao added a piece of braised eggplant and put it in huoyao's bowl with a pure smile on his face, which shocked all the men present except Huoxi. Huoyao's beautiful eyebrows wrinkled slightly when he saw the eggplant in the bowl. Although it was shallow, it did not escape huoyao's sharp eyes.

"This is your favorite food. Eat more!" Huo Yaosi carefully peeled a prawn and put it into the bowl of Huo die. The familiar action seemed to have been done thousands of times.

Maybe in the eyes of others, you will think that their brother and sister are deeply in love. The fire butterfly double eyes flash an excited light. They look up and look at each other with Huoxi. The twins' telepathy and Huoxi's heart are also a little excited. This small action seems to be casual, but it reveals their proficiency and love. They can do this thing so smoothly. Then there is only one person in their memory.

"Thank you, brother. I still remember my favorite shrimp!" The fire butterfly took over with a smile. The fire Yaosi just smiled faintly, and the eyes looking at her were surprisingly gentle.

"You are my brother's only sister. Of course you will remember." With a faint smile, he lowered his head and ate the eggplant put into his bowl by the fire butterfly. The eggplant that was difficult to swallow became delicious because it was her.

Little girl, do you know everything about you? I can't help remembering that it has even been printed into my bone marrow. But forgive me for not being able to recognize you. Let's get along as brothers and sisters and let me guard you as a brother!

"The queen and her uncle are really brothers and sisters!" Sour words came out of heliancang's mouth.

"Brother Huang, this is your favorite fish. Take a bite!" As soon as his voice fell, there was a large piece of fish in the bowl, and it was he Lianye who helped him with the dishes.

"Emperor, this is your favorite moss." Then Chu crazy Ge also followed suit and put the moss of a chopstick into heliancang's bowl.

"The emperor eats a chicken leg." Gu lanyue put the biggest chicken leg into his bowl.

"Emperor, eat more!" Seeing that others had vegetables, Huoxi was unwilling to be lonely and desperately put vegetables in heliancang's bowl.

At this time, he liancang's face can no longer be described as iron green. He stared at the green peppers and carrots in the bowl and trembled with anger. Who made them fussy? He hated green peppers and carrots most. Who made these two things on the table. At this time, there was a strange smell on the table. In addition to fire pity and fire butterfly, others are worthy of the emperor's dislike, Huoxi also pulled out most of the green peppers and carrots on the plate. No wonder the emperor's face was ugly.

As soon as the Empress Dowager saw this scene, she quickly began to change the topic and said, "yu'er, what are your plans for the 'singing competition'?" At the same time, his puzzled eyes not only looked at the two brothers and sisters who were like no one else. When did their relationship become so good that they had reached the point of feeding each other's food. ASI didn't always hate what others touched him most, let alone eat what others sandwiched. They didn't have such love between brothers and sisters before.

Not only was she puzzled, but the "four gentlemen" were also extremely puzzled. Can they remember that ACE hated the approach of others most, and women were stopped ten meters away by him, so he never attended any banquet or other things. Another thing is that he can't touch anything that others have touched. Now he can't see any disgusting emotion and eats with relish, It seems that the rumors that they have been indifferent to their brothers and sisters are not true!

The only one who knew the situation was Huoxi. He saw a flash in his eyes, Then he smiled and said as if nothing had happened "Empress Dowager's mother, what I call the 'singing contest' is actually very simple. We can set up sub venues all over the country and recruit several people who have keen observation of music and have some identity and status as judges. Each place can choose one or two first prizes, and then participate in the finals. We adopt the principle of openness and fairness and use the votes of the masses to choose the first prize, and the last top few can win the best prize of the 'singing contest' For the singer award, we will sign him as a 'star' to participate in various performances and accept the worship and respect of the audience. "

Hehe... I looked at huodie, so that their sister and brother had a way to survive in ancient times. At that time, there will be these stars of tomorrow. They set up the largest entertainment company, shocked the four countries, and beautiful women can enjoy it every day. Huoxi thought that they not only showed an excited smile, but also looked at his strange smile in amazement.

"Oh... Bah... Who attacked me..." Huoxi looked at the fish balls spitting out from his mouth and the stunned eyes of the people. It was terrible. It seemed that he was too excited.

2