Chapter 26:Overbearing
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh... Bah... Who attacked me..." Huoxi looked at the fish balls spitting out from his mouth and the stunned eyes of the people. It was terrible. It seemed that he was too excited.

"Sorry, my hand is slippery..." huodie said sorry, but there was an obvious prank in her eyes. All the men here were practicing martial arts. It was clear that her pill was shooting at the target accurately and ruthlessly. Huoyaosi just lowered his head and continued to hold her favorite dish in huodie's bowl. He Lianye looked at them, clenched the chopsticks in his hands and said nothing.

"You obviously did it on purpose..." Huoxi forgot his identity for a moment. He was long Yu, not Huoxi, and roared.

Suddenly, I felt a burst of heat on my body. Four or five pairs of cold eyes shot at him. There was a murderous spirit in each way. Suddenly, all the momentum shrank back and did it cowardly. Forget it, the situation was very weak.

"I'm wrong..." I just looked down at the fire butterfly demonstration and clenched my teeth with malicious eyes. It's not too late for a gentleman to avenge for ten years

"OK, let's do as yu'er said, but who is going to do the referee? Is it too troublesome to look for it from the people like this?"

"Empress Dowager's mother, how can you be in trouble? Maybe there will be many talented and beautiful women from the people. The emperor can choose some of them as concubines. For example, the prince, the general, the prime minister and the national uncle have not married. Maybe they can form one or two happy events for the women who have found their agreement! It's just the problem of the referee. The Empress Dowager's mother can rest assured that I can deal with it, and the queen sister can help me, right Come on, sister... "

"Of course, the palace will help you..." help you find some sisters in law.

"If you do it yourself, the queen has no time, and I don't need a concubine. It's OK to have the queen alone in the harem." He liancang said with a cold face, and stood up and went directly to the fire butterfly, picked her up directly, came to his seat, so that he would not let her break away on his legs. At the same time, he looked at the other brothers like a demonstration, ignoring everyone's gnashing of teeth, let you be angry and complain. In short, xian'er can only be my own, and no one else can think about it.

Even ASI couldn't separate xian'er's attention. Looking at the brotherhood between them, he was not only very jealous, but also had an impulse to pinch people. The things xian'er held could only enter his stomach, and only he could eat xian'er's saliva, but not his brother.

No matter how hard the fire butterfly struggled, it could not break away from the grip of he liancang. Finally, in the comforting eyes of the empress dowager, the murderous eyes of he Lianye and others, the indifferent and melancholy eyes of huoyao company, and the joking eyes of Huoxi, she sat quietly in his arms. This man is really not an ordinary bully.

After dinner, she walked towards Fengyi palace with her in her arms. She didn't even stop. She completely ignored several hot and jealous eyes. Huodie gave Huoxi a warning look, because the guy's expression of schadenfreude was too obvious. At the same time, her eyes swept huoyaosi and found that he still had a calm expression. She couldn't see any displeasure and jealousy. She leaned closer into heliancang's arms angrily.

"After my mother, my son and Minister left first." With a smile, he liancang intended to leave the Empress Dowager. At the same time, he held the fire butterfly all the way to Fengyi palace and didn't forget to throw a demonstrative glance at several rival lovers. Chu kuange looked at their departure with an evil smile on his mouth and swore in his heart that this was the last time to see her leave in front of him.

Helianye's dim eyes watched them leave. The melancholy in her eyes was unbearable. She didn't look at herself again from beginning to end. Why, why could she be so ruthless, clenched her fist, pale, almost made people think that he would faint at any time.

Huodie was carried back to Fengyi Palace by he liancang all the way until they both sat down and looked at him. He still had no intention to leave.

"Emperor, don't you be busy?"

"I have a rest today!" He liancang glared at her fiercely. Don't think he didn't know her purpose. The hateful woman just wanted to drive him away. Don't think about it.

"Oh! Then the emperor might as well go back to your ganqian palace to have a rest, or go to the imperial garden to enjoy the flowers!" Holding his forehead, he helplessly looked at the man in front of him who was obviously ready to cheat, and his restless big hand kept groping on her. The fire butterfly who had experienced male and female affairs saw the hot desire in his eyes at a glance, like a fire dragon, swallowed her.

"You accompany me!" The scoundrel said, burying his head in her neck at the same time, and his hands were reluctant to leave her slender waist. He wanted to break her with a little force. "You are so sweet, your waist is so thin. I'm afraid I'll break you with a force. Xian'er, don't leave me. I really can't live without you."

"Emperor..."

"Call my name. I want to hear you call my name." In front of her, he is not a high emperor, but just an ordinary man who loves her. He will be jealous, jealous, sad and sad

Seeing the strong feelings in his eyes, huodie subconsciously wanted to escape "Emperor... He liancang, this is really childish. It's impossible for the two of us."

He liancang stared at her fiercely. "It's not difficult to call me Cang! And you're my queen. Why don't we?"

"You should know that the life in the imperial palace is not suitable for me. I will leave here one day, and I can't accept a man with a huge harem."

"Damn it, that's not what I can decide. I don't have any feelings for them. If you don't like it, I can promise you I won't touch them in the future." Never so humbly begged a woman. Today, in order to keep her, he didn't hesitate to sit down and promise.

2