Chapter 27:Truth, helplessness
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huodie smiled faintly and didn't take his anger to heart. If she had been with him before, she might have dealt with him, but now she can't, because she has found Shaoyun. Whether huoyao is him or not, she should explain their relationship.

"Your temper is really bad, you know? I almost died in your hands again and again. If I were still the weak fire butterfly before, I'm afraid I would have died! If I could choose, I'd rather choose gentle Ye. At least he doesn't have a lot of wives and concubines. He has deeper feelings for me."

Now, I'm afraid she has hurt the gentle man. Last night, she vaguely felt a smell of Magnolia. She thought he appeared in front of her bed as usual. Then she not only laughed at her own wishful thinking. It seems that habit is really a terrible thing. Originally, she has been used to his company gradually.

"When did you meet and what did you do?" He liancang suddenly raised his head from her arms, his hands stiff on her, glared at her and roared, he was wearing a big green hat, wasn't he?

"You're right. We met in the cold palace, and we're already together." Ignoring the anger and hurt look in his eyes, the fire butterfly said faintly.

He liancang suddenly got up and the fire butterfly jumped away. Fortunately, he was prepared, otherwise he wouldn't fall very miserably.

"You debauchery woman, how... How can you do such a thing... You even put a green hat on me, and that man is still his own good brother, ha ha... What a good brother. My good brother and my queen have put the biggest green hat on me. It turns out that you have been together for a long time. No wonder, no wonder... You are so brave that you are not afraid of me killing you."

He liancang said angrily, but what could he do? Looking at the face he didn't care about at all, his anger deepened in his heart. "Emperor, did my concubine do wrong?" The fire butterfly asked with a pair of big eyes that looked clear and innocent.

"Of course you did wrong. You made me the laughing stock of the world!" Does this woman still think she is innocent? He liancang's heart was not only painful. The thought that she had been under Ye, that he had galloped in her body more than once, and what they had done made him crazy.

"Does the emperor want to punish his concubines because he can't afford to lose face?"

"Damn it, you know it's not for this reason. You are my queen. Your body and your heart can only belong to me." Roar again, with fire in her eyes. This woman has the ability to be angry.

"Oh!" The fire butterfly moved to a soft couch that looked comfortable and poured a cup of tea.

"Does the emperor want tea?"

"Hum..." until he asked for love and was afraid, he liancang's heart hurt again.

"Emperor, do you want to eat some fruit? It's good for beauty!"

"Hum..." his face became a little ugly.

"Does the emperor want a massage?"

"..." stared at her angrily.

"Does the emperor want to beat his back?"

"..." the sound of grinding teeth came faintly.

"It's hot and windy!"

“……”

Alas, it's so angry. It's already hot. In ancient times, there was a lack of air conditioning. It's very stuffy. Don't drink tea. She drinks it herself. The good fog is light. A small rub is enough for the living expenses of ordinary people for a month, thanks to the enthusiastic provision of Xi.

Plates and plates of fruit snacks were all in her stomach, which made people not only doubt how big her stomach was, but also eat so many fruit snacks after just eating, but there was still no meat. Massage, back beating is no problem. Ask two little maids to beat and pinch the back of some soft neck. The other two little maids with water spirit help her massage some soft legs. The two eunuchs stand aside and fan the wind.

She has never been a person who will treat herself badly, and she knows how to enjoy life. She will never let herself be wronged a little. She will never miss the delicious and delicious food. When it comes to playing, she is the first, and will never let people spoil the beauty. The degree of madness makes her worry every time. The enemy shakes his head reluctantly, and she is roared and jumped by her anger every time.

Since she came to the ancient times, she wanted to get rid of herself. She had been condescending for too long and was about to become a little different from herself, so she decided not to wrong herself from now on.

He disdained it, but it's not that she didn't fulfill her duties as a wife and didn't fulfill her responsibilities as a wife. Besides, good tea will lose its flavor if it's not hot and cold. It's just right to enter with snacks and serve her maid in waiting. Her life is cheap. She doesn't live too much. She should have fun in life.

He should be glad that she has restrained a lot. In modern times, all the men who serve her are strong and muscular. Yao didn't say anything, and naturally there will be a group of beautiful women around to serve her to eat and drink.

At this time, the emperor was staring at the woman who completely ignored the monarchy and regarded him as nothing. She was really too rampant. When she did this kind of thing, she not only didn't show fear and fear, but also more naturally enjoyed the service of the palace maid eunuch. Look how happy she ate, and plates of fruits and snacks were not afraid to break her belly.

He doesn't have much meat on his body and has a big appetite. I don't know where she's eating. Thinking of his smooth skin and slender waist just now, he liancang not only felt his desire swell. Damn it, what was he thinking? This witch didn't forget to seduce him at this time.

He should put her into the prison, behead her and abolish her empress. But why would he feel a stronger pain when he thought of her suffering? He would feel out of breath when he thought of her beautiful life disappearing.

If he still has a trace of reason, he should execute her, because her existence will not only make him weak, but also make their brothers turn against each other and even maim each other. He should execute her, but why can't he do it? Looking at her lazy and evil expression, there will be a feeling of helplessness. She has betrayed him, hasn't she? She even gave her innocent body to his dearest brother. They betrayed him together.

He liancang knew that he was really finished. Even if he knew that she had betrayed herself, he could not be cruel to her. She was not wrong. He ignored her first, even let her wander on the edge of life and death for several times, and forced her into the cold palace. A spoiled eldest lady, when did she suffer that kind of pain, and even ignored the bullying of other concubines in the palace. She knew but pretended not to know. Looking at her pain, she should hate him.

She almost died for the sake of the imperial concubine Shu. She couldn't be similar. Without Ye's obstruction, the fierce whip might have been whipped on her delicate body. In this way, what's the reason for him to let a woman who has no feelings for herself, even only hatred, defend herself like a jade for herself? Ye met them in the cold palace. It was ye who accompanied her at the lowest point of her life, and she would be moved, It's not unreasonable to be willing to promise each other by example, and he has had countless women. They are even.

However, he will never allow this kind of thing to happen again. From now on, she can only have a man in her life, even her own good brother.

1