Chapter 28:Is the truth and tenderness
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You all stand down!" He liancang said with a cold face.

Ladies in waiting, look at the emperor and then the queen. They keep muttering whether they want to go down or not. After all, the lesson of the past is still in front of them. No one dares to act arbitrarily. You know, the Queen's punishment for disobedience still makes them extremely afraid. In addition, there are empress dowagers, national uncles and the emperor's pet. Can they not be obedient?

"Do you want me to take off your head?" When did his status as emperor become so low that even a palace maid could not command him. Seeing the proud smile on huodie's face, he not only glared at her fiercely.

"Cough... You all go down!" In order to maintain the majesty of his emperor, huodie said.

"Yes, the slave (maidservant) leaves." the people first saluted the emperor and the queen, and then left.

Seeing the departure of the palace maid eunuch, he liancang's face could not be described as "you are very proud!" The gloomy tone not only made people suspect that the "ah ticket" appeared in July.

"Well, fortunately, they are all 'loyal'" yes, it's worth rewarding. It's a little proud.

"You trample on my majesty." Slowly close to her, but the voice is getting lower and lower.

"How can it be? I've always been very low-key." You forced me! It's none of my business.

"You're not a woman." Accusing her of her crime, he picked up her lying down and let her recline in his arms.

"What is womanhood? Wait until I look it up in the dictionary to see if I can find these two words." It's just something that hypocrites should add to women. Why can men have three wives and four concubines? No one talks about it, but people take it for granted that women should be accused of debauchery.

"You little witch, how can you steal my things and want to shake your sleeves and refuse to admit it." There was a whisper in his voice.

My eyelids jumped. "I haven't been a thief for a long time, so I shouldn't have stolen anything from you!" If it is said that the light fog was made by Huoxi, although she finally enjoyed it, she did not become a thief.

He glared at her fiercely. Huodie was puzzled by his cold eyes. Now he should not punish her for wearing a green hat for him, rather than investigate her for stealing. "Do you still want to refuse to admit that you stole my 'heart'?" The eyelids jumped twice again.

He liancang continued "I never knew that it was such a happy and painful thing to care about a person. You always filled me with helplessness, but I couldn't help thinking of you and worrying about you anytime and anywhere. I know it was my fault before and didn't want to know you, but now I know it's wrong. Maybe I have many wrong places, but the heart of loving you is always right. Why don't you give me a chance and give us a chance Maybe you'll find that being my queen may not be so bad? "

"Maybe you have a lot of wrong love, but I'm always wrong!" Fire butterfly kept repeating this sentence in her mind. Yes, he is not wrong, Ye is not wrong, Shaoyun is not wrong. Is she wrong? She hurt them.

Shao Yun chose to die for him, and ye also became haggard because of her. Now this always arrogant emperor does not hesitate to say these words. The request and pain in his tone are so obvious. It turns out that "love" can make people so painful. But why do you already have such strong three feelings, and your heart is still so empty.

There was a burst of heat in her chest. The fire butterfly found that the "blood tears" left by Shaoyun had burned her skin and sent out an amazing heat. Is it worthless for her master? Because she is a careless woman.

"No matter what decision you make, I won't let you go. I'll let you go of what you did with ye in the past. I lost you first, but in the future, I want you to belong to me alone. I'll never let you leave. Even if I do everything, I'll keep you by my side all my life..." happiness depends on myself. I've always been a self respecting emperor, Just know to get what you want at all costs.

The fire butterfly looked up at him, and there was a moment of confusion in her eyes. "I've been with Ye, and I'm not innocent. Don't you care at all?" How can it be that a man doesn't care whether a woman is a virgin, especially if he is still the emperor. He should be unable to accept an innocent queen. Why doesn't he care.

He liancang smiled bitterly. "It's a lie to say you don't care and don't have heartache, but I only know I want you and I don't want you to leave me. Everything outside is not as important as you, but I will never let you belong to other men in the future. You can only belong to me." The tenderness also implies bullying. The pain flashed in her eyes made the fire butterfly's heart burn.

Bow down and kiss the red lips of the fire butterfly, longing for the long-standing taste, and endure the kiss for many days to vent. The fiery was like the eruption of a volcano. He wanted to devour the fire butterfly and hugged her tightly, as if he wanted to rub her into his own body. He could not be satisfied.

Fire butterfly's cold double eyes looked at the man kneaded on his lips. A complex light flashed in his eyes. There was confusion and confusion. He really lacked that love, as if the person he was kissing was not himself, but a stranger.

"Close your eyes..." he liancang covered her eyes and couldn't look directly at the too clear eyes. The eyes made him feel like a rapist without any lust and emotion, which not only annoyed him, but also seemed that he was the only one in the play, and she was just the audience.

In this way, at least he can deceive himself and others. She is involved in it, not her own wishful thinking. Is she so fond of Ye? She would rather let ye touch it than be indifferent to herself.

He held the delicate lip of the fire butterfly, exerted a little force on it, and kept twisting and sucking. The four lips are close to each other, and the ambiguous breath flows in the air. He liancang knocks on the shell teeth of the butterfly, stirs every part of her lips with his tongue, and sucks her sweet saliva into his mouth. His action is slightly violent and hides his desire.

I don't know how long it was before he liancang reluctantly released the tender red lips of the fire butterfly and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm going to live here tonight."

The fire butterfly's eyes flickered slightly, looked out of the window, and then smiled faintly, "you know forcing is useless to me."

"You know I don't mean to force you at all, but I won't leave. Don't worry, I will never force you without your permission." What does she think of him as, an animal?

"Whatever you want!" The fire butterfly said faintly.

Her voice can be said to make heliancang ecstatic. At the same time, some people were extremely lost. A white figure floated in an instant, but there was a coquettish red lotus on it, which was like fire. It burned the eyes of fire butterflies in an instant, and a strange light flashed in heliancang's eyes.

1