Chapter 29:The emperor is embarrassed
19 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fire butterfly opened her eyes and saw a beautiful face. It was not the person she knew every day, but the emperor who looked domineering during the day. He was so beautiful when he was sleeping.

He has a nearly perfect face, which can be called the most beautiful face. His thick eyebrows are slightly raised, indicating that he has absolute self-confidence. His eyelashes are curly and long, so he can endorse the advertisement of eye black. With a tall nose and ruddy lips, he looks much closer when he is asleep. He looks like an innocent big child, and his face is less fierce.

His soft fingers moved slowly down his forehead, passed his eyes, nose and corners of his mouth, listened to his even breathing sound, held his nose mischievously, saw his face flushed, and then leaned down, gently brushed his nostrils with hair, but the result was a pair of dark but smiling eyes. The fire butterfly's hands immediately froze, and quickly wanted to get up as if nothing had happened.

But he found that his waist was clamped down by someone. "Let go of me!" The face of the fire butterfly is slightly red.

"No, never!" Helianchang said in a rogue way.

"You..." glared at him angrily, looking at him with a rogue smile. Huodie was helpless. He was really a naive man.

He liancang felt a needle pricking pain coming from his neck. His body was numb and he couldn't move. She plotted against him. "Damn it, you pull this damn thing out of my hands." In his fury, he liancang restored the emperor's hegemony.

"Since the emperor doesn't want to get up, please sleep a little longer!" The fire butterfly ignored his angry eyes and rose enchanting. She flirted with the long hair scattered on her chest. Her eyes were like silk. She looked at the red helianchang and smiled lazily.

Although her laughter, the ups and downs of her chest, the sliding of her white underwear on her shoulders, her jade white skin, perfect collarbone, looming curves, and the surging internal beauty in front of her chest all tested helianchang's theorem. She was intentional, absolutely intentional. He swore by his country that she was damned tempting him!

He liancang recalled that the trouble in the middle of the night last night was all because Wen Xiang nephrite was in her arms, but she couldn't do anything. However, she was arrogant to sleep. She didn't worry about his sudden onset of brutality, and always seemed to dally with his weaknesses, testing his perseverance. He was simply asking for hardship. No wonder she looked at him with a strange smile before going to bed.

Now when she got up early in the morning, she had to experience this inhuman torture again. More importantly, he was unable to move. When she learned the art of acupuncture and moxibustion, the technique was fast, accurate and ruthless. Even he could not respond. How many aspects did she have, what things she could not do, and why she always brought him layer after layer of surprises.

"Xian'er, don't do this. I have to go to the early Dynasty. You know, the country can't go without a king for a day, can it?"

Fire butterfly smiled evil, looked at him, and then stepped over him. A faint fragrance was inhaled into helianchang's nose, which made him take a deep breath. The groin jumped, and the soft private part of fire butterfly crossed him. It seemed that there was no ambiguous friction. With the half naked breast of fire butterfly, helianchang set out from the depths of his throat and roared. At the moment when fire butterfly jumped out of bed, they looked at each other for a while, and suddenly burst out a burst of women's muffled laughter, It seems to be encouraging you to endure something.

There was also a man's curse. He liancang blushed like a goose liver and almost wanted to find a place to get in. He... He had premature ejaculation... It was just the lowest temptation, but he could not resist it.

"Laugh if you want. It's easy to get internal injuries if you hold it for a long time." He liancang said sulkily.

"Laughing at others is an ill bred act." She gathered her skirt, picked it up and put on her blouse. Her movements were elegant and charming.

"Ridicule is your duty, affectation is your sideline, watching people embarrass is your interest, pushing people into the fire pit is your specialty, and refusing to save yourself is your evil root." After getting along with her for a few days, I finally got to know some of her bad qualities. She was a monster at all.

"Wow, I admire you. It's embarrassing to know my 'merits' so well." The fire butterfly pretends to be coy and covers her face, but there is no shyness in her eyes.

"Merit? I think you are simply gloating. You deliberately seduce me." He made a fool of himself. Fortunately, no one has seen him now, otherwise he would really be sweeping the floor.

"I thought you would like this' Pink attack 'man's physiological needs can't be suppressed. If you hold it for a long time, you will have kidney loss." Huodie feels so uncomfortable that her smile chokes up in her throat.

"So I have to thank you for your kindness, which let me vent at the right time."

He thought that if she dared to nod, he would break her lovely neck.

"Well, this one!" She looked at his face, half black, and looked angry. "Actually, I'm troubled. You still have so many concubines to find. You should find a better outlet for yourself."

"Fire and butterfly, do you want to weigh your head?" It was unforgivable for her not only to embarrass him, but also to ask him to find another woman.

Huodie forgives him for his unintentional mistakes. After all, what a man has said with more than a thousand degrees of brain heat is absolutely irrational.

"The emperor's concubines are charming and flirtatious. They are gentle and virtuous. Yu Zhaoyi is charming and charming. Concubine Liu is even better than me. I have always admired the beauty of meat and eggs. Dairy cows can't compare with them. Your men always like them. Ah! Calm down. You must be calm. You are the precursor of a stroke."

She continued to fan the flames, only to find that he had broken through the needle, stood up and came towards her with a dark face.

The skirt is half open, revealing a sexy chest. The hair is scattered, and the sharp double fingers give people a lazy and evil feeling. It looks very sexy. Huodie swallowed her saliva. She is really a goblin. When she is angry, she is so attractive.

"I... i... I will strangle you." Heliancang's head spewed out a lot of magma

Unable to bear it, a burst of laughter rushed up. The fire butterfly could no longer stop laughing and rolled on the bed with her belly in her arms. The silver bell like laughter filled the whole Fengyi palace and echoed above the palace.

"Ha ha... Impulse is the devil... I! I... can't do it. It's so... So funny." She laughed so much that tears came out of her eyes.

He liancang's face changed a few times, and finally turned into a helpless sigh, "Alas! What should I do with you, a little naughty!" It seems that whether it is a hero or a hero, she will never pass the love pass. She felt a burst of frustration. Even the emperor could not escape her tender hometown.

"Belly... Belly... Good... Pain... Oh! Laugh... Laugh... Can't stop... Stop..." she thought it was difficult not to laugh!

"Naughty, when are you going to laugh!" He reluctantly walked over and patted her on the back to help him with his anger. There was nothing he could do. His anger had already vanished.

"OK... Stop laughing... I will endure... I will endure again..." she closed her mouth reluctantly, but still kept twitching.

"You, I can't help you!" He liancang said reluctantly, and his tone was not spoiled or loved.

The Fengyi palace was filled with a sweet smell. The palace maids looked at the direction of the Queen's bedroom with a smile. The laughter that came from there from time to time made people feel comfortable. But these laughter were bitter in some people's ears.

2