Chapter 30: The sincerity of huoyao company
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The emperor's overnight stay in Fengyi palace was spread all over the imperial palace. It was said everywhere that the emperor has now spoiled the queen. After all, since the grand ceremony to welcome the Empress Dowager that day, everyone has seen the emperor's attention to the queen.

Indeed, no matter who has married such a beautiful woman, he will not be willing to let her stay in the empty boudoir alone, unless that person is not a man, let alone the emperor is a vigorous and energetic normal man.

By the pond stood a young man. He is tall, white is better than snow, and his long dark hair is casually scattered on his shoulders. His outline is extremely beautiful. Although he has no three-dimensional facial features cut by a knife, he has unparalleled evil cunning and softness. A purple jade Xiao is horizontal in his hand, and his clothes are elegant, like a jade tree facing the wind, and like a relegated immortal.

But the sadness in his eyes was so obvious that it seemed that even the lotus in the pond sensed his sadness and swayed the branches one after another to appease the noble man like snow. The cool wind in summer still couldn't disperse the sadness in his eyes.

The wind was blowing and the water was cold. The purple jade was close to his lips, and a heart stirring song was blown out of his mouth. There was a touch of sadness and helplessness in the song.

In the world of mortals

How many dreams

How many dreams

go through thick and thin together

Love in a hurry

Another autumn in the twinkling of an eye

How many more autumn

To the end

Looking back on half a life like a dream

Where to stay

The one who lives in my heart

Hidden in tears

Looking back on half a life in a hurry

Like a dream

You come and go like the wind

My heart is full and empty

Looking back on half a life in a hurry

Like a dream

You come and go like the wind

My heart is full and empty

In a dream

Make a kite

Drift with the wind like the wind

At the end of the world

I don't know when the solo sound of Xiao became an ensemble of Qin and Xiao, and then a soft and beautiful female voice joined the chorus. The sound of Xiao paused. Looking at a point on the upper right, there was a girl sitting faintly on a thick tree, with white embroidered shoes dangling on the branches.

"Uncle Guo, don't you continue? I'm waiting to play with you. But" half life "is a sad tune. Why don't we change it? What should we sing?" Women are lazy

"Girl?" The voice was surprised, and then the white figure glanced at the side of the fire plate. The thick branches carried the weight of two people. It was not difficult at all.

The fire saucer on the branch leaned lazily on the tree trunk, with a pair of jade like feet hanging in the air, and a faint smile on the corners of her mouth. A good ebony zither was hung on another branch, and her hands were playing with ice threads. It seemed that she was playing the zither with that thing, and her accomplishments were higher.

"It's a kind name. I remember someone used to call me that. Is it you, brother? Sometimes he would call me" little butterfly "intimately, but now I feel that the sound is far away." The light in the fire plate's eyes flows, and he stares at the fire Yaosi carefully, staring at his every expression.

"No matter when you are a little girl in my brother's eyes, that's why I call you that. Or when the girl grows up, I don't want my brother to call you that." Huo Yao said with a faint smile. His voice was gentle and spoiled. He just wanted to touch butterfly's hair, and his hand froze in the air, and then took it back as if nothing had happened.

No matter when and where his movements are so elegant, like a perfect prince

"Is it my brother?"

The dark and melancholy Shuang Zhen looked into the distance and "forgot that our little princess has grown up. Now she can't call you that anymore, and now Dieer is the queen. In the near future, she may give birth to the prince and have a perfect and happy life."

"Yesterday, he liancang slept in Fengyi Palace at night."

His body stiffened. "That's good!" Why does the air suddenly become a little thin.

"He kissed me and made me his queen. His warm breath sprayed on my neck, gently caressed my whole body, said love words over and over again, and bullied into my body..."

"Enough..." he closed his eyes painfully. It turned out that he had been deceiving himself and others. He knew that it was one thing for the emperor to spend the night in Fengyi palace, but he heard her admit that it was so painful.

The little girl who has been guarding her for many years has grown up. She no longer needs herself. Now he can only guard her like a brother and can do nothing. How cruel God is. Why do you want them to be brothers and sisters when they love each other? What can he do.

"What's the matter, brother? Are you sick?" Still refuse to admit your identity? Forgive her for being bad, but what about brother and sister? Anyway, they are not themselves, are they?

"I'm not feeling well. I want to go back and have a rest." Huo Yaosi almost ran away from her fierce double fists. He was always calm. For the first time, he was so frightened and uneasy. At the same time, he was almost unable to breathe. Girl, why do you have to force me to protect you like a brother?

"Qi Shaoyun, do you want to escape? Why don't you dare to recognize me?" Huodie shouted angrily. He thought he was gone. Unexpectedly, the two finally met in another time and space, but he didn't recognize himself at all. He wanted to be a brother and sister. It was so annoying. Could he take her as his sister?

"Is Dieer confused? I'm your brother Huo Yaosi, not Qi Shaoyun." He turned his back and said, holding ziyuxiao's hand tightly with sudden force.

"Don't tell me that the song that faintly came from my ear that day isn't yours. People in this era can't sing that song, including Millennium fate and today's half life fate. What's your explanation? Brother Shaoyun, do you really want to recognize me? Am I so annoying to you?"

There was a faint sob in the low voice. Huo Yao felt a pain in his heart and loved her deeply. She had already been careful to enter his bone marrow. No matter in previous life or in this life, she was only concerned about her. How could he be willing to shed tears when he was even coquettish and was about to surrender? A warm body hugged his strong waist from behind and leaned his head against his back.

"Are you still blaming me? If you don't forgive me, after all, I hurt you. If it wasn't for saving me, you wouldn't die. I know you'll never forgive me. I won't pester you and make it difficult for you." He let go of his body and was about to jump under the tree. Huo Yaosi felt that his back was wet. He felt that she was going to leave. He turned around and hugged her.

"I don't blame you. I never did. How can I be willing to be angry with you and ignore you? It's all my fault. Don't cry, girl." Hugging her trembling shoulder, Huo Yaosi said anxiously.

"Don't worry, I won't pester you to admit anything. I will be your good sister wisely. Just think it was a dream!" The shoulders trembled even more, and Huo Yaosi's eyes showed an anxious look.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so unsure. I want to push you away. I just think that there are a large group of excellent men around you. I don't know what to do. I'm excited and sad to know that you are here. Because you are so beautiful, there are bound to be a large group of men around you. I'm just your brother now."

So he evaded and retreated. Now his family and blood ties are also holding him back——

Huo Yaosi raised the chin of Huo die and found her bright double eyes staring at him with bright light in their eyes. Just then he knew that he had been cheated. How could his little butterfly cry so easily!

"You lied to me?"

"Haven't you ever lied to me, causing me to feel sad, sad and nightmarish? Who suffered more?" He murmured discontentedly, accusing him of his crime.

Huo Yaosi flashed a painful light in his eyes, then looked at her seriously and said, "I'm sorry -"

"Well, my lord forgives you a lot, but Brother Yun promised me that he would never cheat me again, okay?" Put your head gently on his shoulder and look at what he said.

"Good!" Knowing that she was sad for herself and had some little sweetness in her heart, his girl didn't forget him! Now no matter who obstructs him, he will never let go of her hand again. How can a girl he has guarded for two generations be willing to let go.

Send her a flower for me

No roses cheap

She only likes the flowers by the river

It's like the first time I saw her

Write her a letter for me

Ask her if she is happy today

It keeps raining here

I can only think of her every day

Count the stars for me to accompany her

Hint that it's like my heart

Forever for her Twinkle Twinkle

I want to give her this heart if she wants

Tell him I love her

That's what I dare not say

I think I'll take care of her forever

Tell him I love her

Only I care about her most understand her

The song "tell her, I love her" expresses his sincerity. Two men and women who have crossed a thousand years of time and space have found each other in another time and space. They are like a pair of old husbands and wives, sitting together on a thick branch, shoulder to shoulder, back to back. The two young hearts are closely connected at this moment, but can their feelings really be as happy as imagined, with the * * of blood relationship, secular vision, And many men guarding her, will they let go?

They were reluctant to let go of the short-term tranquility and serenity. The fire plate quietly closed its double hands and listened to him sing for her. This was one of her favorite things in previous and present lives. His voice was always able to sing touching songs.

1