Chapter 31:The Emperor is teased again
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Xian'er, look what I sent you." Helianchang excitedly stepped into Fengyi palace and shouted.

"Why are you so excited? You found the treasure." The fire butterfly lay lazily on the soft couch. Ning Cui and Ying Zi, one of them fanned the wind, and the other helped her put the dial grapes into her mouth.

"You have no conscience. Yesterday you asked for the Tianshan snow lotus of your mother's empress. I asked for it for you today. You still don't appreciate it." Helianchang took out a brocade box from his arms and put it in front of her.

Ying Zi hurriedly took it over and helped her open the brocade box. A snow-white snow lotus lay there quietly. Even though it had been taken off for so long, it looked like it had just been taken off.

Huodie immediately cheered up, took the brocade box and said, "thank you."

"Where are you going?" Seeing that she was about to leave, he liancang hurriedly came forward to hold her waist and took her into his arms. For a long time, his heart was full of her shadow. Finally, he could not resist the suffering of Acacia. He came to Fengyi palace early and said that he wanted to help her send snow lotus. In fact, he wanted to see her and hold her.

"With snow lotus, of course, I'm going to help chun'er refine medicine, so that she can recover her appearance as soon as possible and become a beautiful bride."

He liancang's eyes were full of anger. This woman didn't take him seriously at all. Now even a little maid in waiting is more important than him. "You can give the medicine refining to the imperial doctor. You don't need to do it yourself!

"Of course, I need it. Although the imperial doctor's medical skills are good, he is almost ready to refine this holy product to invigorate the skin and nourish the face. The snow lotus that came here with great difficulty can't be damaged by them."

"Is chun'er important or I important in your heart?" Helianchang said angrily, staring at her with deep and quiet eyes.

"Chun'er, of course." The fire butterfly didn't want to answer, but even if she saw that he liancang's face could only be described by the word "Tieqing", it caused a burst of muffled laughter from Ying Zi and Ning Cui.

"You... Snow lotus take it back." Helianchang angrily made an absolutely childish move, which made the fire butterfly silly.

"Er... How can this be so? How can you take back what you have sent out?" The fire butterfly stares at Shuang he and says, looking at his empty hand in disbelief. This man has done such a childish thing.

"Why not? Since it belongs to me, I have the right to take it back." He liancang said naturally. Looking at her angry Shuang he immediately felt better.

"You are the emperor of a country. Haven't you ever heard of a saying called 'you have no jokes'?" Little man, looking at the hateful smile on his face, fire butterfly wants to give him a punch. This man is really moody.

"I just let you have a look. I didn't say I would give it to you! Besides, Xuelian is a holy product. What good is it to let me give it to a girl!"

"Chun'er's face was ruined because of your 'good concubine'. You dare to ask for benefits." It would have been nice not to settle accounts with him.

"Of course, no one wants to do a business that loses money. Otherwise, if you kiss me, I'll give it to you." Take advantage of the opportunity to coerce.

Huo die's indignant Shuang Zhen immediately looked at his small man's successful face and said, "what you say is what you say. As long as I kiss you, you will give me the snow lotus."

"Of course, you are not joking." He completely forgot that he had been a villain just now.

"Well, close your eyes first." The fire butterfly turned her eyes and said.

"Don't open it!"

He liancang thought she was shy and closed her eyes with a lustful smile. A moment later, he felt that his lips were pecked. It was cool. It was strange that there was a fishy smell. Just when he was still savoring, the brocade box in his hand had been robbed. "Emperor, the carp tastes good, hehe... Thank you for your snow lotus..."

In the twinkling of an eye, the fire butterfly had already flown out of Fengyi palace, laughing and shouting. He liancang and the carp who had been 'insulted' by him looked at each other for a long time, and laughed at the purple and the green, making fun of the emperor, but they would be beheaded, but it was really hard to endure.

"Damn fire butterfly, I will kill you -" there was a thundering roar from the Fengyi palace, implying fierce anger.

All the birds in the book flew away. Did it thunder? A big carp stared at the innocent eyes, as if mourning the loss of its first kiss. Sobbing... I'm a male, and I was robbed of my first kiss by a man. My carp sister, brother, I'm sorry for you

"I didn't expect that Huo Yao was really brother Qi. He passed through before us. What's the matter these days? Anyone can pass through." In the afternoon, the two brothers and sisters sat in the garden, sipping tea. Huoxi murmured, and then looked at Xianghuo dish vaguely. "Talk about how it feels to have a lover in a previous life become his own brother and sister."

The fire plate gave him a white look and said angrily, "I didn't know you were so strange." At the same time, there is also a worry in my heart. Although they don't care about those things, they are really brother and sister now. With this relationship, there is an insurmountable gap between them. What's more, she is not free now. It's really a mess.

"I care about you! But butterfly, you have to figure out which of these men you love most." He could see that these men all liked her, but there was only one fire butterfly.

The emperor's love is overbearing and savage, and has a strong desire for possession. Ye's love is like flowing water, which is lingering and even cannot be ignored, and finally falls into it. Shaoyun's love is the kind that experiences life and death, spans time and space, is deeply humanized, and lives and dies together.

"Shall I tell the young lady?"

"I can't. The Lord has specifically told you not to let the young lady know."

"But if it goes on like this, the Lord will really die. The Lord has such deep feelings for the young lady that the young lady is her good medicine!" Although they have followed the young lady now, the Lord has saved their lives.

"What to do..." Ning Cui and Ying Zi whispered together, so that they didn't notice the strange eyes of Huo die and Huoxi.

"What are you two whispering about there?" Huodie looked at the two of them strangely. The voice of their discussion was so loud that she couldn't pretend she couldn't hear them.

"Miss, nothing..." Ying Zi met her eyes and shook her head.

Ning Cui fell to her knees with a thump and said with tears, "Miss, please go and see the Lord! He is dying!"

"Ye? What happened to him?" The fire butterfly's body suddenly froze and asked hurriedly.

"It is said that the Lord's health has not been very good these days. Recently, he often drank too much. He had already caught a cold. He was caught in the rain late last night. As a result, his condition became worse. Today, he even vomited blood. The situation is really critical."

With Ning Cui's words, the fire butterfly's eyes gradually narrowed. There was a violent storm inside. When will a man who doesn't know how to take care of himself learn to be nice to himself!

That kind of body even went to drink, but ran to the rain after catching a cold. Did he know what he was doing?

1