Chapter 32:Misunderstanding
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why, where are you going?" He liancang narrowed his eyes and glared at the man behind the fire butterfly. He knew that this guy was fishy.

Huoxi touched his nose. He was blamed again. How can this guy always find the wrong rival? Really!

"Emperor, please make an order that we will leave the palace."

"Out of the palace, with this fellow." There was a cold light shining in the double coffin. There was a sign that the wind and rain were coming. His queen even appeared in front of her with a man and told him that they were going to leave the palace. How could he not be angry.

"What is this guy? He has a name. His name is long Yu." What a rude fellow.

"What do I call him? Why are you so close together? Do you know each other well?" He liancang roared, does this woman understand the situation!

It's not enough to have him. I even want to kill him

"I know better than you!" Huoxi swears that he is absolutely honest and has no intention to embellish things. After decades of friendship, can they not be familiar with each other? Their 'evil relationship' began when they were still a fertilized egg.

"What did you say?" Long Yan became more ugly, and huodie had no doubt that if he hadn't estimated the emperor's image, he would have come forward to take two bites.

Renault, who had just returned, looked at the queen with some worry. He had followed the emperor for so many years, but he knew his character very well. Now he had reached the top. He was really worried that the queen would be miserable under his anger. Anyway, she was also chun'er's master. If something happened to her, chun'er would not forgive him. After all, their master and servant loved each other deeply. Alas ~ "emperor, calm down and calm down -"

"How can you calm me down? They dare to elope openly in front of me. I want to see the head of this adulterer." The angry helianchang had some words.

"Come here..." he glared at Huo Huo, and looked at Huo die with a touch of regret in his eyes.

"What a barbarian! He always puts his officials under pressure." He would not have been afraid of him in modern times, but now he is in other people's territory.

"Forgive him for his underdeveloped brain and limited cerebellar capacity, so all you can think of is cutting off people's heads." Huodie said helplessly, no one can hurt her family, even if he is the emperor.

"Oh... It's understandable. After all, people and animals are different." Naturally, it is needless to say who this animal is. The two people sang and made Renault sweat for them, and helianchang's anger has also risen to the highest point.

"Emperor, calm down!" Yanxila took the angry emperor and motioned the queen not to make the emperor angry.

"I'll kill them. Let go." Helianchang pointed his sword at them and said.

"Emperor, no!" Once he let go, he could not guarantee that the angry emperor would not accidentally hurt the queen.

"Yanxi, you can't resist orders, Renault -" as the emperor, he has been repeatedly ignored and ignored by others. How can he be embarrassed. Even if you don't want to hurt her, you should teach her a lesson.

"Empress, you should leave quickly. Don't make the emperor angry any more." Renault prayed, these two people are really troubling people.

"Yanxi, Renault, if you want to die, you dare to stop me."

"Emperor, impulse is the devil."

"Father-in-law Yanxi, let go of him. A guy with simple mind and developed limbs will fight and kill and throw the dead." The disdain on the face of the fire butterfly almost made Helian angry.

"Madam, just say a few words!" Renault pleaded, my God, he is now completely afraid to look at the emperor's face, and dare not guess what punishment he will face with Yanxi.

"Sorry, let's go." He was about to turn around and leave. What Huoxi left to helianchang was a sympathetic look. The poor emperor fell in love with such a heartless woman. He could accept it, and there were a lot of rival lovers.

Unfortunately, his eyes were misunderstood by he liancang. He thought that his eyes were the eyes of demonstration. He immediately became angry and shouted at the departing fire butterfly, "stop! Do I allow you to leave? And do you two want to rebel!"

In a word, they quickly let go and stood aside. The charges of rebellion are not small. It seems that the emperor is really angry. Alas, can't these two people give them less trouble?

"Don't take your anger out on innocent people. I just came to tell you that I want to leave the palace. As for whether it's your family's business, I want to leave. No one can stop me."

"Fire - Butterfly - don't think that if I spoil you, you can mess around. Don't take me seriously." It seems that he really spoiled her. The woman ignored his existence more and more.

"It has nothing to do with your favor. No one can stop me from leaving the palace today." She has specially told him that she has given her enough face. Otherwise, she can go out of the palace directly.

"You just want to leave with this guy. Do you want to escape me so much? I'm not good enough for you." Helianchang's eyes were hurt. I can't believe her heart to leave was so strong.

"It has nothing to do with how well you treat me."

"Then why must you elope with him? Xian'er, don't leave me. I can't live without you!" He liancang cried sadly, he had put aside his dignity and face, and only hoped to keep her. It was not easy for an emperor to do this, and he was also an extremely proud man. For the first time, his dignity was so unbearable in front of his beloved woman.

Huoxi looked at him as if he had misunderstood something. "Did he misunderstand something? When did we say we were going to elope?" Even if it was an elopement, it could not be them. Why did no one believe it? He had no idea about her.

"How do I know?" The fire butterfly murmured, and at the same time was touched by the cry that helianchang gave up everything.

Seeing that the two were so close together, he liancang thought he was advocating the fire butterfly to leave him. He hurriedly took the fire butterfly into his arms and stared at him angrily, "don't beat the Queen's attention. She won't leave with you."

"Well, well, she won't leave with me. Is she yours? Please rest assured, Emperor. I have no idea about your baby. I will never be your rival in love." He has said this sentence many times. Alas, it's a bad feeling to be resented by others. It's all the blame.

"You won't go away if you know."

"I really want to go away!" It's just that he wants to go somewhere. Forget it, I'd better go and tease the little maid in waiting.

1