Chapter 33:Going out of the palace and visiting
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You've gone too far. You drove my coachman away. How can I get out of the palace?" The fire butterfly discontentedly cut off his chest. He grew up eating something. His chest was as hard as a stone. It was still Ye's that felt comfortable. The fire butterfly thought of it with some fanaticism.

"Why on earth did you leave the palace?" He liancang's double hands started to get angry again. He seemed to get angry too easily.

"Well, didn't I say that?" The fire butterfly has a puzzle in her eyes.

Renault, Yanxi nodded fiercely. She did not say. Even they thought they were going to elope, but it seems that they are not.

"You really didn't say." Helianchang said, gritting his teeth.

"What? Just now, he looked affectionate, but now he has become a ghost Luocha." She complained about his cold face.

"What did you say?" Who did this to him? Couldn't she be as docile as other women?

"I'm going out to see ye. Do you want to go with me?" After that, huodie regrets. Why did she talk so much and let him follow!

"Of course --" he quickly agreed, and then looked at her with strange eyes. "Why do you go to see ye? Do you want to rekindle old love with him?" Helianchang said suspiciously.

"Don't always be suspicious. He is ill. Shouldn't you, a brother, care about him?"

"You really won't fall in love with him again." This has always been his problem.

She had never given him love, so why did she fall in love again? Just why did she feel some heartache when she heard that he was ill? "You think too much."

"OK, let's go!" Huodie never expected to see so many people during the trip. They all had to blame the guy who was "selling elder sister for glory". Helianchang huodie, with Renault, Yan Xi, Ying Zi and Ning Cui, met Chu kuangge and Gu lanyue as soon as he walked to the gate of the city.

Knowing that they were going to the ice Lord's mansion, Gu lanyue just followed up, completely ignoring helianchang's angry eyes. Chu kuangge's eyes could not be removed from the moment he saw the fire butterfly, until helianchang's possessive desire embraced the fire butterfly into his arms, and a strange light flashed through his eagle like double eyes.

The journey was colorful. The three big men did not ride a horse and had to squeeze into the carriage with huodie. Fortunately, the carriage was large enough, but the air was thin when so many people crowded together. Ying Zi and Ning Cui had already been rushed out of the carriage. The three big men competed with each other like a group of young children.

"Is the carriage more comfortable?" Are these people too naive.

It's not comfortable to ride in a carriage. Chu kuangge always likes to ride a horse. As a general, he doesn't allow himself to ride in a carriage. However, for the sake of Dieer, he decided to give up his favorite horse and sit in this small carriage. "I've never been a carriage before. I want to try the taste of riding a carriage."

"You can sit, lie, lie and sleep in the carriage. Of course, it's comfortable." Gu lanyue said with a smile that the most important thing is that there are beauties to enjoy.

"Hum, I think you are a rogue. Are your legs broken or are you disabled?" He liancang said disdainfully, don't think he doesn't know what these two guys are thinking, and want to hit his xian'er's attention. Dream!

"What the emperor said is different. Everyone has the right to enjoy life, doesn't it? Doesn't even the emperor know that the carriage is more comfortable?" With a gentle smile, Gu lanyue shook the paper fan and said in a pointed way, not deterred by his anger.

"My fair lady, a gentleman likes to die..." Chu Kuang Ge said faintly, but his hot eyes were staring at the fire butterfly.

"You can't imagine. She belongs to me." He liancang grabbed the slender waist of the fire butterfly and shouted at them with full possessiveness. At the same time, his sense of crisis deepened again. Why do so many people want to love a woman.

"It's up to Dieer to decide. After all, you didn't admit she was not? And you just have no real name." This was a taboo, but Chu kuangge pointed out mercilessly, ignoring Helian's dark face.

He liancang's face flashed a little uneasy. Then he bowed his head and kissed the fire butterfly's cold red lips. He rolled and sucked. The fire butterfly stared at him with cold eyes. He had only one idea in his heart: "this man is really naive." it was like a child who could not grab a toy. He finally got the toy and demonstrated to others.

And his move really shocked the two men. Chu kuangge's eyes were full of jealousy. He could kiss her without scruples, but he couldn't do anything. A complex light flashed across the smiling double moon.

Half a ring later, he liancang released the red and swollen lips of huodie, which he kneaded. He protested and looked at them, "she is mine."

"It's not fair!" Looking at the inflamed swelling, Gu lanyue had an impulse to erase his seal, but finally he grasped the handle of the fan with both hands harder and restrained his impulse.

"The winner is the king, the loser is the bandit -" this is what he should remember as an emperor, and it is also the foundation for a person to succeed. Born in the royal family, he knows that whatever he wants, he should take the initiative to strive for.

"Does the emperor think you have really won?" Chu kuangge looked at the fire butterfly thoughtfully and said. His eyes drifted to her eyes, ignoring the inflamed swelling.

He liancang's body shook slightly, and he looked at the calm fire butterfly with anxiety in his eyes.

The fire butterfly frowned slightly. She was very unhappy that she had become the object of contention. She wiped the saliva off her lips and said faintly, "don't do this next time!"

"Boom, pop!" He liancang heard that his heart missed a beat, and then he was severely slapped. His face was flushed with anger or anger.

Chu kuangge's eyes flashed a flash of praise. It was the woman he liked. His eyes were full of love. After Gu lanyue was stunned for a while, a smile rushed to his chest, but he was forced to suppress it. Making fun of people was a very impolite smell. However, it was really difficult to see the emperor's face, which was like being severely punched. I didn't expect that the emperor would also have a flat day. It was a pleasure in my heart. At last, I had a bad breath——

1