Chapter 2 Tala’s first Pokemon, first mission
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Tesla comes into the game, she's in her character's house, Tala looking around, everything was novel and reality for her. She fumbled around and looked around for a while before leaving the room, she went down the stair and looked around, then she found a note on the desk in the living room.
She picks up and reads it " Dear new trainer, welcome to pokemon RL, there have something you need to know before you begin the game."

1. When the game start, you will get your first pokemon at pokemon starter, there was someone to give a pokemon to you.

2. For your health, you will be forced to go offline for six hours, and you will be able to go online again after eight hours.

3. Place treat nice to the NPC and your pokemon, if you don't you may have trouble.

Now, that you have read the note, please follow the arrow to the pokemon starter. Have fun with the game!!
P.S. Your backpack was next to the door before you leave the house, inside have 100$ for your beginning, and an ID card represents your identity, you will need to use it to claim a pokemon when you arrive. Don't forget to take it with you.
After the reading, Tala put the note down and move on, she sees a blue backpack next to the door, she pick it up and open the door, she sees a green big arrow in front of her, letting her to the place where she needs.

It was light and sunny on the way she go, Tala decide about buying a hat after she gets her first pokemon when she saw some money in her backpack. Finally, Tala found a house, it looks normal like the other house, she is wondering why is called the pokemon Starter but not the sb professor's house, isn't all the stater pokemon come from the professor?

With the jingle sound as she opens the door, Tala saw two people were talking, one was a boy that has dark brown hair with a long braid on his chest, wearing an orange-red gown is talking to another boy, the other boy suddenly turn his head, he had light blue hair long as the shoulder, and dark blue eyes. He wears a sleeveless trench coat that seems like Glaceon, which is kind of cute.

Tala sees the light-blue boy turn his head backtalk to the long-braid boy about something, then the long-braid boy smiled and said to Tala " Welcome, young trainer, I guessed you were the new trainer coming for your first pokemon, am I right?" he asked, Tala nodded to them, then Akari went on" Follow me." He stands up and leads the way.
The light-hair boy yawned and said to the long-braid boy " Akari, don't forget the rule." his sound full of helplessness, Akari stopped, and tilt his head " What rule?" light- hair boy roll his eyes " Serious?"There was a sly light in Akari's eyes "Just kidding, what is your name? young trainer?" He asked Tala, Tala didn't know what to say, so she grab her ID out of her backpack to Akari.
Akari handy put the ID to the computer, with the sound of ding dong Tala has entre the pokemon starter."Tala... right? follow me please." Akari and the light-hair boy lead the way to the backyard, there was a greenhouse over there.

Tala looked around on the way to go to the greenhouse, lots of pokemon was walking, and playing around, looking at their happy face, Tala can't help herself but smile, now she really feel like she was in the pokemon world...this thought flash over her mind when she touches the friendly Oddish and some Budews, they are funny and cute.

After playing with these little ones, Tala quickly moves toward the two a bit far from her, when Tala got closer, Akari opens the greenhouse and they get into it. In this greenhouse, Tala sees more pokemon, Caterpie, Wurmple, Venonat, Sunkern, Treecko...ex. There also have lots of pokemon Tala didn't see before, when Tala saw these unknown pokemon, she know that these pokemon were fanmade pokemon, which is kind of cool.

Akari and the light-hair boy stop at the fountain, at the fountain side there was a box with three poke balls. Tala sees Akari pick up the box, she takes a deep breath, exciting to stare at the box, she can't wait to see her first partner.

Akari takes out the poke balls, he throws out the ball, and with the white light flashover, there were three pokemon that appear next to them.

There were three pokemon, the first one was a light green and dark green color caw standing with two legs, the second one was a little red horse, at the third one was a red-eyed lizard with light and dark blue. Looking at these colors, Tala can easily tell which type of pokemon is which. Now she just needs to wait for Akari and the light-hair boy to introduce these pokemon to her.

As Tala looked at them, Akari smiled at her " Let me introduce you to these three little guys" he said and point at the first, which is the green caw" This is Cattil, a grass type pokemon. Their hooves are great to the plants." When Akari introduce the Cattil, the little one was waving his hooves and jumping around, if Cattil can speak, it might be like this ' pick me! pick me!!'

Akari bend over and pat the little guy's head to calm Cattil down, then he gets up and introduces the second one, the red pony " This is Charfoal, a fire type pokemon, when they were excited, their hooves will be on fire, so they will leave a trail of charred earth behind wherever they run."

The red pony looks at Tala with curiosity, He sat obediently where he was as if he wanted to give Tala a good image. It's just that his fast wagging tail betrays his excitement and anticipation, which makes Tala a little simmer with laughter.

Akari turns to the third and the last pokemon, this little one was floating in the sky, he glanced at Tala thoughtfully, then looked at the light-hair boy, as if hoping he would take out something...Light- hair boy pretends that didn't see his sight, he sits at the fountain side and waits for Akari to introduce the little one.

" This is Skiink..." Akari said, " As you can see, his legs were small, but his tail was long, he can fly in the sky and dash across bodies of water...Oh, almost forgot, Skink was a Water-type pokemon." As he finish he stand back a step and look at Tala " Young trainer Tala, which one do you want to be your partner?" he asked.

Tala look at these pokemon and thought hard, she was not a big fan of the cow form Pokemon, so Cattil... pass!! Tala turns to the other two, she was indecisive by Charfoal and Skink.

She really likes the color of Skink, but she also thinks Charfoal is very cute as he wags his tail. For a moment, Tala didn't know which to choose.

After a while, Tala looks and gives up, she really doesn't know which one is perfect for her...A flash went over her mind suddenly, she smile and look at the red Pokemon for a moment, then she spun to look at Akari " Alright, I want Charfoal to be my partner." She said. Akari nodded, and give her a paper with words on it and some poke blocks, Tala looked at the paper with a puzzled" what is this?" She asked, shouldn't he need to give her a Pokeball?

Akari explained to her"These patterns are Normal-type martial arts. You need to make these actions to achieve the approval of the Pokémon you selected. After approval, a deed will appear on the back of your hand. . . "Speaking of which, Akari took off the gloves and let Tala see a blue and red Poké Ball pattern, and then said, "This is ’qi’ which means deed.

Some people call it a Poké Ball, and all the Pokémon you capture will appear here......"Tala looking at these martial arts on the paper, is not very hard, is kind the like Tai Chi... Tala wondered if this really used to people.

After saying these, Akari let Tala protect, Tala let Akari help her hold the poke blocks, and then protect, at first, there nothing happens, but when she goes it over and over again, there was light purple halo came out from her body, and surrounding her over and over again.

Seeing this scene, Akari was stunned. Generally speaking, such a thick and skilled Halo cannot appear on a newcomer!?

Akari looked back at the light-haired boy, with doubts in his eyes, the light-haired boy shook his head at him, indicating that he did not teach his sister beforehand.

Akari believed him, and turn back to observing Tala. After observing and confirming that there is no 'print' on his face, he was relieved, but even so, Tala is really a genius. . .

Compared to Akari's shock, the light-hair boy was very calm. He still had three Pokémon to look at. Sure enough, these three little guys were also attracted to Tala.

Even Skiink, who was most uninterested at first, stared blankly at Tala, the bright-haired boy was proud of this, this is his sister!!

As a period of time passed, Tala stopped panting, noticing the surprised eyes of everyone, and looked at others in confusion.

Akari coughed lightly and pointed to the three Pokémon. "As you can see, you have already been recognized by them." Even the little lizard, who only looked at the bright-haired boy at first, looked at her with approval, waiting for her decision.

Tala looked at them, and felt a little touched in her heart, a strange feeling came out from the bottom, and she couldn't help smiling, then she hear Akari say, "When you conquer one of the Pokémon, don't forget to continue to practice martial arts, especially with When the Pokémon are together, it can also enhance the tacit understanding and strength between the Pokémon and the Pokémon."

Tala nodded earnestly, expressing his understanding, took the poke blocks from Akari's hand, and walk to the three pokemon.

" Be friendly and sincere to him, let him know you are his partner." Akari simply instructed, making the light-hair boy look at him with curiosity, but after a while he said nothing.

Tala is a bit nervous when she walks closer to Charfoal, she squats down and opens her right hand that has the poke blocks, and she stretches her hand to move in front of Charfoal, waiting for him to eat it. 

It didn't take long for waiting, Charfoal happily ate the poke blocks and let out a happy cry, Tala touched his head carefully, feeling the soft touch making her joy in her heart.

Then she use her left hand lightly to touch Charfoal and take him back smoothly, with the red light appearing from Charfoal, the next there was a red Pokeball pattern appearing on Tala's backhand. She catches her first pokemon---Charfoal!!

"Congratulations, young trainer Tala, you got your first Pokémon---Charfoal..."Akari smiled and walk close to her, and take out something in his pocket, a hand mirror.

Akari calmly accepted Tala's strange gaze and explained " This is your Pokemirror Dex, it can use for your ID, photograph, phone call, Pokédex that the pokemon you want to know."

He handed over the Pokemirror Dex to Tala, and Tala nodded and take over " Thank you." She said, and then she can't wait to call out her pokemon, said to him " Nice to meet you Charfoal, I am Tala."

Charfoal cheers, and uses his head to rub her hand.
Tala smiled, and before she stand up, she hear an "Ah..." sound behind her, she and Akari look back, and the light- hair boy frowned to look at a poker mirror dex in his hand in front of him, it can tell that the light-hair boy was a trainer too.

 

He pouted, and seemed a little dissatisfied to see the content above, he immediately remembered something, and his eyes stared at Tala.

He came over and asked Tala in a serious tone, "Koa, can I ask you a favor?" Tala always felt that she had heard such a sentence there, but she knew it was the game route, so she nodded in agreement.

Then she sees the light -hair boy smile " Thank you, Koa, II need you to go to the Combee Dessert Shop in Nightwing Town and buy ten Combee cakes, each about ten inches. "He said and made ten-inch gestures" and then sent them to the Nightwing Gym to Ginko. "as he said he took out some money from his belt pack and a light blue crystal to her, then he said "The blue crystal is a reward for you, and it is also a token on behalf of you to accept my entrustment, just let the Gymleader see for directly. "Tala nodded and promise that she will do her best and thank the two and leave.

0