Chapter 3
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Tala leaves the Pokemon Starter, the light-hair boy stretch and sees the playful look in Akari's eyes, he rolls his eyes and asked " What's your problem?"

" Nothing...is just... You're acting so fake" he laughed. Ace reluctantly said, "I'm not an acting expert, of course, I can't act well, besides, that's my sister." As he said that, he turned the NPC mode back to player mode, and a cloud of smoke slowly came out, then dissipated, and he changed back to Aster.

When he changes back, Akari observes him, looking at Aster's black hair as long as his shoulder and the same color eyes, Akari thinks, no wonder they are siblings, they really look like each other.

Aster shrugged, and said, "By the way, even I'm acting, the mission was real."

"Ha?"Akari frowned and look at his poker mirror dex, he saw the list that he need to give to Aster still in his poker mail." But the list that needs to give to you just send it here seven mins ago." He saw the time at the corner and was confused.

Aster went over and observe carefully Akari's Pokemirror Dex " Is the same." he said with certainty " But in case, Send this one to me, alright?"Aster asked.

Akari nodded and pick up Cattail that is next to him, rubbing his head, then he saw that Skiink still staring at Aster, he was wondering what is wrong with this little one so he asked:" Aster, what do you do to Skiink?"

Aster puzzled" What do you mean?" he turn his body and see Skiink was in front of his face, Aster was startled and stepped backward, looking at Skiink resignedly.

" Why do I feel like if I didn't call him out, you will follow me all day?"Aster said, Akari was confused" Who?" but Aster did not answer his question, he look at Skiink eyes with the star in them, then he know that Skiink really have this plan, Aster sighed and said" Alright..." then he removes glove on his right, black and red color of the 'qi' appears on his hand, "Silver, I choose you" As Aster said, the qi glow, with the white light across to the open space, Aster's pokemon was there.

This Pokémon has a snake-like appearance and red eyes. There are five dark green jade stones on the forehead and cheeks. The head has horns like red coral. The long body is light blue, with soft fur on the middle and back, and the tail is four fan-shaped in middle, there was a dark blue water drop, this Pokémon also has long silk instead of an arm, which is convenient and elegant.

It was Naguara, Skiink's final evolution, Aster's first partner, and his name was Silver.

Silver open his eyes and look at Aster " Nagu." he called, and move his head toward Aster. Aster patting his head, his eyes full of warmth and happiness, Aster loves his pokemon.

"Skiink!!"Skiink called, Silver looked ahead, the little guy's eyes are full of warpath, he wants to fight with Silver "Wowowo! Knock it out, little one!"Akari stops him and pulls Skiink back, he doesn't think that is a good idea.

Sliver looks at Skiink, and smiles, then he turns to Aster, Aster suddenly understands what he wants, so he stops Akari's movement.

" Aster?"Akari doesn't know why Aster stops him, just looking at the size and appearance of these two Pokémon, you can know that Silver has very good training and fighting experience.

On the contrary, although Skiink has been cultivated very well, he is only a Pokémon born less than half a year ago. How could he fight and beat Silver?

Compared to Akari's worries, Aster seemed very calm." Don't worry, this is the way he needs to go through."Aster said fainty, and he walk back a few steps, giving them space to battle.

The battle started as Skiink water gun, Silver easily dodge over and called at the middle every Skiink step.

After observing for a while, Akari found out something and asked Aster uncertainly, "Is this a live teaching?" Aster nodded, "This is the instinct of their family, even if it is not their own children, it is their responsibility to teach the young to adapt and grow."

A while later, Skiink falls down from the sky, before he drops to the ground, Silver uses his silk to catch him, and give it to Akari.

Akari take it and said" Ah... Thanks"Silver nodded, and move to Aster, Aster touch his head and said to Akari" Do you finish your job yet?" he asked," If you finish would you like to travel with me?" Aster invites Akari on his journey, but Akari shakes his head.

" Thanks for asking, but you forget Pokemon Starter is my three a week job, I need to work at least three months..."Akari let the two go, and move back to the house lab, Aster follow him.

Aster frowned "But your progression will be slower than others," he said worried" The time is near, we need to get stronger."Aster looked at Akari stubbornly smiled, and sigh with resignedly, " Alright, don't cry when the day comes." Aster shrug, he knows that he can't persuade his friend, he only can wish him good luck.

"Speaking of Job...What is your job?" Akari asked, just like Akari has a job in the game, Aster had it too. " You mean Ace?"Aster turns on NPC mode, and changes back to the light-hair boy, he spins and gives him a sly smile" My job is to travel the different regions and give the player some mission."

"That's...it?" Akari swears that he is a little envious. Akari, his NCP mode, needs to stay her give the pokemon to the new trainer, not like Aster, no, now Ace can run around without delaying progress. . .

Looking at his schadenfreude, how could Akari not know that Ace invited him on purpose just now, Akari rolled his eyes and waved at Ace to drive away, "Okay, you have achieved your goal, goodbye!" he snapped, Aster clucked, and run out of the door, wave to Akari" goodbye my friend, have a good day!!" letting Akari yelled be his background, and move on to his journey.

After Aster leaves a while, Akari remembers something of a sudden, " Wait a moment..." he looks back to the door pauses, and smiles resignedly "Cunning Aster, no wonder he chose Nightwing Town for Tala..." and Tala is so lucky to have such a sibling...

*Note: Just like Aster has NPC mode and player mode, namely Ace and Aster. Akari has it too, his names are Akari and Mao, and yes, Akari is his NPC mod. Only some special people have both modes.

So what do you think so far? It's my first post book and not sure if people like it or not, leave a comment! 

0