Chapter 4
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as she left the Pokemon Starter, Tala found out that she is lost, the green arrow that was leading him to Pokemon Starter had disappeared, and now Talt didn't know where she going to start it.

Well, she knows she is on road 1 of course; she sees the sign from afar had said road 1, that's the reason she knows where she is.

She rummage over her bag to see if there was anything that can help: wallet, sleeping bag, tent, a note of kung fu, and Pokemirror Dex that Akari had just given to her... Wait, Pokemirror Dex? Tala pulls out the PM Dex, and presses the button." I hope this can help me..." she mutter, waiting for the PM Dex to loaden.

In a blink of an eye, the PX Dex screen changed to blue with a white Pokeball as the background and a few apps on it. Tala's eyes lit up, and easily found the map of the app, she click on it, and type Nightwing Town.

" I see..." she whispered " ...go down road 1 and change to road 2, then cross through the Starter Forest...er? Starter Forest?" Who will name a forest as the Starter Forest? Tala wondered who is the one who give an odd name to the forest.

* The namer Aster: atchoo!!
After she knows the way to go, she starts to walk and looks at the map in case she gets lost; the ground starts to shake, " Woow!" Tala exclaimed, she can't help to hold the fence that is next to her to support herself to keep her steady.

She hears a sound and she looks to the side, she sees plenty of Tauros running across the grass field, and she sees something that is chasing them, it that... a Pokemon?

Tala put one of her hands on her forehead to block the sunlight, squinting to look clear at it, and the other still holding the fence letting her standstill.

The Pokemon she sees it's head is in the shape of the sun, the ears are inside the shape, its eyes are blue and its whole body is golden, and there are some small thorns on the tail, and the tail is rolled up on the body, and its limbs are chasing towards the group of Tauros frantically, as the electric current outside its body becomes more and more and that excited look totally shows how happy it is.

" A ball...?" Tala muttered as she pull out her PX Dex from her bag, aiming at the unknown Pokemon ' Chowger, the dog-form Pokemon, Chowger is constantly buzzing with static electricity. The closer Chowger feels with their trainer, the more it likes to zap them.'

"Like to WHAT?" Tala confusing and feel a bit funny about what she heard, the more it's Love and the more attacks? What kind of tough love is this?

While Tala is observing the dog-form Pokemon, the Pokemon seems to have felt her sight, the little one turns its head and looks at her, and when their sight meets; Tala is surprised. Then she forces a smile on him, hoping he can feel that she is harmless instead of thinking she is a thief that wants to steal Tauros and attack her...

Chowger smiles back at her before he changes his direction to run toward her, and also brings the Tauros with him, the ground shakes louder and louder, and the Pokemon get more and closer.

Tala's eyes widened: "Eh!" she exclaimed, she is not sure the fence can really block them, so she quickly let go of the fence and turn back to run.

While she is running, she hears the crack sound, and she looks over her shoulder, her face turns pale, as she thought earlier, the fence is not strong enough to block the Tauros group, and they are all after her.
" Holy Crap!!" Tala shrieked and speed up."Chow!!" a happy voice came next to her, Tala look down and see Chowger is running alongside her with a cheerful expression.

If Chowger is beside her and not chasing the Tauros, then... Tala thinks hopefully and she looks over her shoulder again. Tauros' group still chasing her and are closer than before...

Tala's mind blank, then she finds out that Tauro's expressions were revenge and ill will, do not ask her how she find out those kinds of expressions on the cow's face, cause she doesn't know either, she only knows that she really needs to run for her life!!

As she running, Tala also found out the target of Tauros is the one that is next to her, singing out loud and cheerfully running with her" Chow~Chow~ger...", Tala roll her eyes and try to change her direction, but every time she changes, Chowger will follow her,

Tala feels fire burning in her chest " Will you do not follow me!!" she yelled at him, Chowger crooked its head, giving her an innocent expression.

Looking at that face a choking feeling came up to her, she give up, and turn her head ignores him; her heart raced in her chest as she looked around to find a way to skip away from the racing.

Only then did she remember that she was now a Pokémon trainer; she needs to fight back, she can't keep running like this all the time, right? She persuaded herself, and take a deep breath before her heels turn and face the Tauros' group.

But before that, she quickly grabs Chowger that is next to her, ignores the static electricity on its body, and tosses it out " Go Chowger, I chose you!!" Both Chowger and Tauros have that blank look on their face while Tala is just done.

As Chowger was thrown in an arc, he crashed in front of the Tauros group, with some dust and dirt kicking up, Chowger was stunned to see Tala wiggling her fingers, shaking away the feeling of the electricity, and she turns to run away " Chow...?"

Chowger's dumbfounded could not last long, because he was awakened by the malicious breath behind him, the little guy turned his head in fear, and what caught his eyes was a large group of smiling evil Tauros.

" Tauro..." Tauros smirked slyly.

And then...

"Chowger!!!!!!" Tala heard Chowger's miserable cry while she running, she staggers, then quickly stand back to running, and she whistled while she pretending not a thing happened. Leaving the poor little guy behind facing plenty of the Tauros alone.

Tala finally sees the sign on road 2 not far away, she curved up a smile, and wishes Chowger well be alright in her heart and then up her way to the Starter Forest.

0