Chapter 5
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back to road 1 the nearby farm:

A girl walks out of her house and hears the unknown but familiar sounds, she is curious and walks to look where it is from, then she sees the empty grass field and dilapidated fence. She is shocked.

She start to run forward, to find her missing Tauros, her cheeks puffed up while she looking.

I'm going to kick that naughty Chowger's butt!! She yell in her head, and then she saw her Tauros group are not far away from her sight, she is happy to see them alright, but she is also curious about what got their attention and surrounds it.

When she got close, the Tauros see her and each of them give way to let her walk into the group, at the center of the Tauros's group, she saw a familiar figure over there, she paused "...Chowger??" she said with disbelieved; after she gets the reply her shoulder shiver, she couldn't help but laugh out loud" Wh hahaha! What happened to your face!? It is so dirty and funny... Hahaha..."

Chowger's golden hair turned gray and messy, his right eye was black, and he didn't know which cow was kicked to the ground. The overall appearance was as if he had been thrown into the mud, which was extremely miserable.

Chowger eyes with tears after he hears his trainer laughing, he feels his heartbreak easily like glass.

After a few minutes, the girl's laughs slowly die down, she kneels down and pats the top of Chowger's head " Don't need to be sad, is just a bit rare that you got hit by the Tauros that's all, normally you're the one who hit them..."

Are you sure that call cheering someone up? Chowger gives his trainer a stony expression and rolls his eye. He thought: That more like touched a raw nerve there...

The girl smiles softly, and picks up the little one, " Alright, it's time to go home...You really make a lot of trouble today..." she said slightly distressed after she remember the fence that was brock.

She wanted to punish the little guy, but his miserable appearance made the girl hesitant, but the lack of punishment made her very unhappy...

She sighed as she drove the cattle back, "Forget it, I will punish you to play with these Tauros for a month, and ban the use of electricity-type moves and Quick Attacks."

Chowger was shocked, looking at the girl with 'Are you kidding!?' the girl Seriously shook her head "No, I mean it. ' she responded.

Contrary to Chowger's unrequited expression, the Tauros looked excited, and it's completely conceivable that the next month will be a lot of fun.

Under the sunset, the girl takes a Chowger with a sad expression and plenty of the Tauros back to the farm.

And in this follow-up episode, our hero Tala doesn't know, she even doesn't know there is a Chowger who has deeply remembered her scent and can't forget her for a long time, until the next they meet and prepare to bite her...

0