Chapter six (Part one)
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aster/Ace perspective:

After Ace leaves the Pokemon Starter, he stands on the path of Road 1 for a while, he is not sure whether he is going to follow Tala or not, although Pokemon RL is just a game for now; but it will soon be changing and it will become very dangerous, Ace is a little worried, and hesitant...

After a few minutes, Ace turns in the other direction, he decides not to follow and leaves Tala to travel alone, he worries he following may help a lot, and that will be against the rules.

Ace takes out the mission list and looks at it, next he needs to let five people go to Yufeng Town (Route 12) to collect Birndie's silk...

Birndie's silk... huh, instereting...Ace raised eyebrows and smiled, he can't wait to see the trainer get tied up by the Muffluff, that well be should as interesting.

Back to Tala's perspective:
Learning from the lessons of the past, Tala has summoned Charfoal to accompany her on the journey, after all, she didn't want to be chased by the pokemon like last time but forget she is a trainer... that's humiliating.

Looking at Charfoal wagging his tail with excitement, Tala smiled softy, she can tell that Chsrfoal want to run around the places, but because of Tala, he suppressed this distraction and walked with her slowly.

Tala looked to the orange sky and thought about hurrying up and finding a clearing to camp, and while she is ready to camp, maybe Charfoal can have some fun running around.

" Char!"

Charfoal chirp dragged out of Tala's thoughts, she looks down at him then follow his sight and found out that the Starter forest is not far away from them.

" Well, we are almost there..." Tala said, and then she have an idea, she stop and act a crouch start, and Charfoal looks at her with a curious expression, she smiled at him and asked:" Coming to a race run?" Charfoal's eyes lit up and nodding as quickly as he can.

He depressed down his body next to her to prepare, " Ready...get set...Go!" Tala quickly stands up and starts to run, meanwhile, Charfoal rushes forward, his four legs making him a bit faster than her.

In the real world, Tala is not good at running, she likes to walk, but in the Pokemon RL, Tala can feel her strength in her body it is, she can easily speed up to the side of Charfoal, seeing the surprised expression on Charfoal at the corner of Tala's eye, Tala smile, and looking forward, she can feel the fresh air blowing toward her face, and the smell of the flower makes her feel happy inside and unwind.

They are side by side at the same speed for a while, but with Charfoal's Unyielding personality he starts to speed up, with a blink of an eye, Charfoal is a bit farther than Tala, lifting two fire traces on the way he runs.

Tala's eyes widened while she looked at the trace, and a thought flashed over her head' Does this count as environmental damage? I hope Officer Jenny won't be angry...'

They dashed through the first tree in the Starter forest; before they could celebrate Tala hears a voice go to her ear of a sudden" Which out your feet!!" but is too late, Tala and Charfoal's footsteps are empty and both of them fall down to the hole.

"Er?" They paused,

" Ahhhhhh!" Tala screamed," Char!!!" Charfoal yelled, a cloud of dust kicking up as they crashed to the ground.

"Hiss..." Tala wiped a small tear that tried to escape her eyes, she rubbed the back of her butt and look at her partner, which is next to her" Charfoal, Are you alright?" she worry-filled her voice.

" Char...Char..." Charfoal feels like his bones are almost being crashed, but he still forces a small smile in response to his trainer that he is fine.

Two shadows appear on both of their head, and an embarrassing apology followed"Oh my...I'm so so so sorry! Are the two of you alright?" Tala and Charfoal look up, it was a bit dark, Tala can't see the person very clearly, but she can tell is a boy with a Pokemon.
Tala stands to her feet and said to them " I believed that you were the one who dig this hole, are you!?" with arms akimbo, Tal narrow her eyes at them.

Tala could see both of the shadows' pauses, then the voice said " Yes, it was us..." before Tala could say something, the voice rush quickly " I can explain to you later, first we need to get you out of there." listening to their sincere voice and see a rope felling down from the top, Tala pick up Charfoal to her head" Hold tight." She said, with the answers from Charfoal Tala reach her hand to grab the rope and reach out one of her legs to test if the cliff is enough for her to stand fine after that, she starts to climb.

One by one, careful as she can, this is the first time rock climbing without safety facilities but a rope, she is a bit nervous, she didn't want to fall down to the ground again.

Unexpectedly, her hand was very stable, she climbed up step by step, and it didn't take long to see the top. A hand appeared in front of her, and Tala held it without hesitation. With the help of the opponent's strength, Tala stepped onto the ground with one foot, and she let out a deep, long breath of relaxation.

"Phew..."Tala relax, pull down Charfoal from her head, and make sure he is alright, seeing his happy face, Tala nodded and look at the person who dig the hole.

Under the light that is near the boy, Tala could see the other person's appearance clearly. He had short and medium-length blonde hair and big sky blue eyes. He was wearing a pair of light white short sleeves and dark purple tights, tied around his waist. In a thin coat with black gold trim, he looked very cute with a shallow smile.

But the Pokémon next to him attracted Tala's attention more than the boy. Is this... a Pokemon? Or a lantern? Tala looked at the Pokémon with a strange look and took out PM Dex from her backpack.

Lumin inhabits special paper shells that are inflammable to their fire. They use their long. Fiery tendrils to a hong in rows above bustling streets and markets, attracting people with their brilliant glow.

While the boy has waited for Tala to finish scanning his Pokemon, and he is also organizational his language after Tala has down, he says" My name is Luka, I'm sorry about the hole that you have fallen in, that hole is for setting well water." Tala look at him with an odd look" In the middle of the path road?"

Luka looks awkward " Actually, there is a small bifurcation point back there..." Tala follows to look at it, and she found out she is indeed running a little off track.

Seeing the speechless expression on Tala's face, Luka chuckled, "The fork point is too close, it's normal for you to go wrong." he add" After all you are not the only one who gets to the wrong place..."

Tala was curious and asked, " I can tell that this well water didn't finish yet, are anyone going to finish building for it or put the dirt back on it ?"

Luka shook his head " I do not know, this half-done well water being here since my father was born, no one knows why didn't finish it..." Tala tilted her head "I see" she said, but her face full of 'didn't know if she should ask.'

Luka looked at Tala, an idea flashed in his mind, "Why don't you come to my house and ask my father, maybe he knows." To refuse, let's not say that this is a game, it is very rude for them to go to the house of the person they meet for the first time.

But the next second Luka's words changed Tala's mind. "...not to mention it, but it's dark, it will be dangerous in the forest." Seeing Luka's genuine concern for her, Tala nodded in agreement with his proposal.

0