Chapter six( Part two)
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the way to Luka's house, Tala had known that Luka's family are the Forest Rangers, their job is responsible for business including forest resources investigation, management, and protection; forest trail patrol, wildlife Pokemon conservation, habitat protection, etc.

Tala asks him what is the difference between Forest Rangers and Pokemon Rangers, Luka was surprised by what she knows about the Pokemon Rogers, he smiles and explains that Forest Rangers are more of a retired version of Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Rangers well travels around looking for Pokemon and people who need help. But when they decide not to travel, they find a forest or some wild place to live and retire as guardians of the place.

It didn't take long to reach Luka's house, Tala can see the light coming out of the window, and a woman standing in front of the door, looking from right to left and her face full of worry.

When she saw Luka, she relief, then with her hair floating up, half of her face turned black, she was on the verge of anger.

Tala couldn't help but take a few steps back when she saw the woman walk a big step toward them with an imposing appearance.

Fortunately, the target was not her, but her son Luka. " Mom..." before Luka could say anything else, his mother take his ear between her thumb and forefinger and tug it up, " Ouch ouch ouch!!! Mom is hurting!" He cried.

The woman said in a sarcastic voice "Luka! Look at the time, why are you so late!? Do you know how worried your father and I are?"

Luka beg for mercy immediately " Mom Mom! I'm sorry I'm late!! But I have reason!!" he pointed at Tala, His mom followed and see Tala was standing a few feet away, her mouth wide open, she looked shocked at them.

Luka's mom quickly put down her son, and gently patted his head " Oh, Luka, why don't you tell me we have a visitor in the first place ?" The gentle look and a helpless tone, which is completely different from the angry look just now.

Ignore her indescribable expression of the son, nodded her head, and said to Tala "Please excuse my unreasonable and thank you for looking after my naughty son, my name is Viya, which is your name?" her voice was soft, her cypress gold hair with her green eyes make her as beautiful as a fairy, but Tala can't forget how she acts as a few minutes before.

So even if the other party asked gently, she stood up straight and responded seriously " My name is Tala, saying the truth, is Luka help me get out of the half-down well water, without him, I and my Pokemon well be harder to get out."

Charfoal nodded with an agreement" Char Char!"

" Is that so..." Viya blinked, "Is my mistake, you did it well, Luka. Just like your father." she smiled, and pulled the two of the children into the house"I will love to hear the story, while it getting dark, I believed are dinner is ready." as she finished, a voice pop into their ear" dinner is ready!"

A young man with dark blue hair with light blue eyes, wearing an apron, holding the pot wearing two hands of gloves, standing next to the table and looking at them:" Oh? What have we got here, we have two cute visitors!" he waved his hand to them and said," Come, make yourself at home."

While they are eating, Mateo, which is Luka's father heard what is the reason they came back late; and bring visitors, he recalls a moment and smiles" Oh, yes, the well water near to entrance... right?" he ask with unsure, both of the children nodded at the same time.

Then he said " Your grandfather told me that the well was originally dug for water, but in the process of digging, the statue of the 'Savior' was dug up, and the semi-finished well was kept in memory of the 'Savior' "

Luka stood up excitedly. "Father, are you talking about the 'Savior' statue by the river?" he asked.

Tala, who was sitting next to him, was startled; the juice in her hand spilled out some. "Who is the savior... Who is it?" Tala wiped a tissue in her left hand and asked with a puzzled face, "Is he a great person?"

Luka turned his head and Tala could see his eyes sparkling "Are you kidding me? Savior! It's not someone, that's a Pokémon, a Pokémon that saves the entire Dongyao region!!" He seriously emphasized, Tala nodded, although she still didn't understand why Luka was so excited.

Looking at Tala's reaction, Luka knew that she didn't understand. Just as he was about to explain, they heard the clapping of hands "Clap!" Following the sound, it was Viya, who smiled and said to the two children. "I'd love to give you time to tell the story, but it's nine o'clock, kids, and it's time for you to go to bed."
Luka looked disappointed "Huh?" The voice was long and high, clearly pointing out his disappointment "Can't it wait a bit longer? Just tell the story!?" he asked.

Viya shook her head "Nope!" and turned to Tala "If you don't mind, you can stay at our house for one night and let my dear take you to the river tomorrow to solve your puzzles." Tala was really curious, so she agreed with the plan "I am very appreciated of your invite." she said with a smile sheepish smile.

0