Chapter six (part three)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She follows Viya to the visitor's room and says goodnight to close the door, at the same time, a blue screen appears in front of her, she is startled and jumps some, Tala covers her mouth with two hands in case she screams, then she found out this is a reminder note, which it means she has to get out of the game.

Is it six hours already? Tala blinked, although, in this game, she spends more time walking, it is also fun for her, especially when she saw the shock on his face of Chowger while she throw out him, is the most interesting in all of her life.

She means in the game of course.

she shrugs, and then she went straight to bed. She closes her and whispers to herself" Offline." then she fell into the darkness.

When she opened her eyes, she is back in her house in the living room and found out a blanket is on her, only one person who can do this, which is her sibling- Aster. By the way, where is Aster? Tala wondered.

" Aster!" she called." Yes?" Aster sticks your head out from their room, looking at her" Oh, you finally offline, how's the game?" Aster asks, "Marvelous!!" she answered with a big smile, " You can not believe how realistic and fun the game is! You will love it!!"

Aster can see the light in her eyes, it is true that Tala loves this game, Aster silently breathes a sigh of relief and smiles " Oh, I see, I will play it next time, after all, is dinner time!"

Tala paused. "...Er?" She just finished the dinner in the game, and now she has a second dinner in the real life, What a coincidence...

Her stomach rang in suddenly, she paused again and smiles embarrassed at her sibling, and ask" What do we have tonight?"
........
After dinner, Tala went to the shower, Aster wait a moment, making sure she isn't coming out, " Phew...What a relief..."Aster relieved a breath and put his white and golden switch back under his bed.

Is glad that Aster knows Luka, who is the NPC in the game with Tala, otherwise he may be late to coming back to the real world, which will be big trouble for him...

Aster takes out his phone and type " Thanks, my friend, lifesaver." On the other side of the screen, which is Luka sees the text, he smiles and types " Your welcome, my friend, anytime."

Aster hesitate a few minutes and ask "Are you okay?" It is the others they may not understand what it meant about this, but Luka knows it, he looks at the photo on his desk, three members on the photo make his mind blank for a moment, then his phone shake, snapping out of his thoughts.

Luka shook his head and answered it back " I will be alright, even maybe one or two." These useless sentences make Aster frown some and sigh " Okey, but anythings need to help, I will be here all the time."

Luka smiled softly " Thanks, I will." after that, both of the boys were offline at the same time, both know there were something more important things needs to do, and they have to be ready for that...
........................

The next day in the morning, it was six o'clock, Tala's PM Dex rang out loud, Tala reached out to her hand to turn off the alarm clock and stretch.

She slowly sits up, her eyes have no focal length, she’s just staring into space, so it can be seen that she has not awakened, her mind flashes over something, but before she grasps it, a voice went into her ear "Char?" she looks down, it was Charfoal, who was blinking its eyes in a few time and sees her.

He stands to his feet and jumps over the age of the bed to the side of her, standing two front legs on her leg to pull up his body, and using his cheek to rub her cheek to wake her up. "Ok ok, I'm a wake !! Is itchy!" she makes a little bit of a clucking sound, helpless to pick up the little one and rub his head.

"Goodmorning, Charfoal." she said, "Char Char!" Charcoal replied.

Tala carried the little one to the side of the window open the Curtains and Windows, soft wind and light sunlight went to them.

They took a deep breath, then exhaled "Ah...What a good day." Tala said in a good mood, a voice went to her ears, "Oh, good morning." Tala lends forward to follow the voice and looks down, it is Viya, who is in the front yard and doing drying clothes.

Viya looks at her " How's your sleep?" she asked.

Tala curved up a smile " Very nice, the bed is soft and comfortable." she said. Charfoal nodded his head in agreement " Charchar!"

Viya's eyebrows arched" Glad to hear that." She looks to the first-floor window and said to Tala" I believed Mateo has finished making the breakfast, when you come down can you call Luka up?"

"With pleasure!" and she heads off.
.......................
After breakfast Mateo, Tala, and Luka head to the lake, they pass some trees and grove, they also see some wild Pokemon staring at them.

But the more Tala was surprised, she found out that these Pokemon are not fear of people, on the contrary, they like Mateo and Luka very much, Tala can easily to sees some Pokemon like Pichu and oddish carrying some fruit to share with Mateo or standing on Luka's shoulder.

" I never see wild Pokemon this close to a human before..." Tala said as she recall the way she got here and how the pokemon acted, although not all of them attack people, they are not close to humans.

" Well, helping people and Pokemon is Pokemon Ranger and Forest Rangers' job you know, while we are in the forest, the more we know each other, right? Pichu?" Luka smiled and rubbed Pichu's chin with his finger, Pichu answered with a comfortable voice " Pipichu!"

Charfoal jump off of Tala's shoulder and went to the Pokemon group, in a while, they become friends and played around, and Tala and the others move on.

the lake is not far away from where they stop, they stop at the clearing next to the lake and Tala could see lots of water Pokemon here, but the most Tala wondering, about is a temple.

The temple is made of nanmu wood with a tan statue inside, and a small table in front of the house has a plate of buns and fruit offerings. The thing that makes Tala feel interesting is that every pokemon pass by well stop bow or put their hands together to the statue, just like they are shiko to the statue.

It's almost like she and Aster go to the temple in the real world. Tala thought I wonder who is the worshiping?

They walk closer, and Tala can clearly see the statue, it was a Pokemon, a pokemon that Tala has put on her favorite list-Abosl. But isn't her or want, she feels like the statue Abosl looks different than she had remembered, so she asks "Is the is Pokemon... Abosl?"

" Indeed it is," Mateo answered, looking at the statue and starting to tell the story " A long, long time ago, when the Dongyao area was still called the land of whiteness, this fertile environment, and fertile soil were watched by various forces, and many wars were launched as a result, and this war had a big impact. "

Everyone was quiet to listen to the story, Tala can see the sadness in Mateo's eyes. "2/3 of the land was polluted by a weapon called Venom X, whether it was aboriginal, Pokémon or land was invaded, the violent venom caused a lot of deaths until 2/3 of the region became a forbidden place." Tala shock, 2/3 of the region!! how big is that?

Mateo went on "At this time, people realized their mistakes, but it was too late. Once they entered the forbidden area, they would be polluted in a short time, and they would die in less than a month, so no one dared to enter.

Until an Absol, he called his own kind into the forbidden area, to carry out some Pokémon and humans who were too late to escape, they used a move called "exchange". This light type-move transfers the poison from the poisoned person in the restricted area to himself, for saving others."

Everyone takes a deep breath, they want to know how is Abosl, is he ok? the poison won't hurt them, right? Tala feels both of her hands are wet, she loves to hear the history story, but not like the bad ending!

"In the end, the others survived, but Abosl sacrificed himself, and when people regretted crying and praying."Oh no...bad thing come every time she thought...Tala's mouth droops.

Mateo keeps on "But then, something happened, Nicola and Hoho the legendary pokemon appeared in front of them, one used the power of purification, the other used the power of life, saved the whole region, and also resurrected Abosl, but the power of Venom X is too powerful, the color of Abosl cannot be restored, and the attributes have also become poison and dark." after story, Mateo point at the statue" And this is the one of the Abosl we are talking about."

Tala finally knows why everyone was so admiration and reverence at it, even though she is not really one of them, she still respects the heroes, thus she put her hands together and closes her eyes, and quietly conveys her admiration and respect for the heart.
A while later, she opens her eyes, she was startled by the number of Pokémon that unknowingly increased beside her. Whether it was a Pokémon she knew or a Pokémon she didn't know, they silently prayed and blessed beside her. And now, she doesn't know how to move or what.

She felt someone's gaze, and she looked over and saw that Mateo was looking at her with a smile, Tala gave him a look for help, and Mateo shrugged, saying that there was no way, you may need to wait.
.......

Before lunchtime, Pokémon left one after another, Tala's sharp eyes caught a certain silly kid who was about to leave with his new friend, she quickly scooped up Charfoal and brought him back, helpless clicking Charfoal's nose "Charchar?" the little guy looked dazed and didn't notice anything wrong at all.

Tala raise an eyebrow and laugh lightly" You are with me." she said, and seeing Charfoal'so f the look of sudden realization is even more helpless.

With that, Tala and Charfoal say goodbye to Luka and his father and headed off down the road once again, Tala looks down at her town map, the next stop is road 4, and after that, she needs to pass through the Dragon Lake, then in her last location NightWing Town.

But there something was bothering her, before she left the Starter Forest, Luka looked so odd on his face when he had heard that she is going to NightWing Town? And why does he says that NightWing Town is dangerous?

Neither Mateo nor Luka had answered this question, Luka hoped she changes her mind, but she can't, she have to go there and buy ten Combee Cake for the NightWing Gym, this is her mission, but the warning from her new friend making her a bit nervous, she embarked on the journey again with a sense of unease.

To be continued...

0