Chapter 10: The mystic egg.
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the way to Gym, Tala doesn't know that her mission object has actually passed away, and is walking with Chandelure ahead, carefully bypassing the rocks on the road to her destination.

Shortly, after she arrived at the place, Tala looked at The vines on the old and dilapidated Western-style buildings, she knew that this gym was really closed for a long time.

But this didn't affect Tala's desire to explore. After saying goodbye to Chandelure, she pulled the knocker and knocked on the door with courage.

With a creaking sound, the door opened on its own, Tala didn't see anyone who is back behind the door to open it for her, this make her a bit scared, she hug tight Charfoal, stepping into the build on tiptoe.

Whoosh! two sides of the wall suddenly light on some lights.
"Eek!!" Tala cover her mouth with her hand to swallow back the yelling she almost made. she put down her hand slowly and look straight at the lights in case she missed something.

In a while no long nothing happened, Tala takes a deep breath and walk-in.

The hallway is quiet, only can hear Tala and Charfoal breathing, they walk around for ten minutes, and finally sees the exited. Tala walk faster and they came to a big area. The lights were small, and there has odd black smoke around the area. Tala uses a while to find out they are on a battlefield.

" Char?" Charfoal tilts his head, jumps off Tala's arm, and looks straight to the corner of the battlefield, " What's wrong?" Tala asked, and observe the place where Charfoal looked.

When Tala looks at it, she feels something, something warm and familiar, something that was calling at her.

"Char char!" Charfoal looks over the shoulder to call her, "Do you feel it too?" Tala looks down at him and their gaze meets. Charfoal nodded to reply, and turn back his head to set his jaw up and point at the corner " Char?" he asked.

" Well..." Tala was hesitant, she worry that they maybe see personal things belonging to the owner here, after all, they come in here without asking...

Or does the owner already know it? Tala suddenly recall the door that open on its own, so she take a deep breath and nodded to Charfoal " Okey, let's go and see." said Tala.

Charfoal walk first, Tala follow behind, they walk to the corner and see... nothing was there.

Wrinkling her forehead, Tala is pretty sure there is an unknown thing that is around here someplace calling to her. But she and Charfaol only see the walls and small gravels on the ground.
Charfoal lowers his head down to smell the ground, and Tala walks close to the walls to find some clues.

"Ka!"The wall pattern that Tala's hand put made a weird sound, Tala stopped and squinting to look at the wall, she push the pattern harder, then Ji-------- With the sound of the machine turning, the wall opened from the middle to the left and right.

Charfoal rushed toward front of Tala to protect her before the wall opened. Fortunately, the only passage in front of them.

Tala and Charfoal look at each other and walk in.

It's not that Tala is not vigilant, it's just that the call is so strong that Tala thinks it's okay to look for it, it may be a trap, but the hope in her heart made her want to reach her destination immediately.

It was quiet and dark as the same outside, but this time Tala is not scared, cause her heart was telling her she can trust the sound that is calling her, and he/ she will lead the way.

It didn't take long for Tala and Charfoal to find the end of the passage, Tala caressed the wall exuding black mist, looking for the mechanism, she can feel the presence calling them was right behind this wall.

But the odd thing is, she didn't find the switch position of the mechanism at all, she caressed the wall carefully, and the smoothness of the wall made her give up immediately.

Tala take a step back, and ordered " Charfoal, use Blast Kick!" he stomped on the spot, and as he stepped, wrapped in thick red and burned his limbs, he leaped to the sky, spun, and smash the wall with his hind legs.

Bump! with the sound of the blast, Charfoal leaves two burn marks and a few scorch marks on the wall.
"Use Ember!' said Tala.

Charfaol fired a few small fires attacking the wall as he back to the ground; when the small fireball hit the wall, the cracked wall finally couldn't support it, and a hole the size of a person appeared in front of them.

Charfoal smiles as he finishes the mission, and he turns to his trainer proudly, Tala's eyebrows arched to express her joy " Well done!!" she said precisely, crouched alongside Charfoal and patting his head lightly.

Subsequently, she stands to her feet, they are careful to avoid the flames on the edge and step into the hole.

They came to a dim space, Tala and Charfoal's attention was instantly attracted by the ancient and mysterious altar in front, and among the high altar, there was a fire-red Pokémon egg with a yellow circle in the middle.

The strange thing is that it was obviously just an egg, but it was bound by two chains. Talad frowned and looked at the chains and felt unhappy. She had the feeling of her own child being kidnapped.

She didn't know the reason why she have this feeling. Tala and Charfoal looked at each other and knew he felt the same way, they took a step forward at the same time, a gust of wind blew in, and Tala rolled forward sharply to avoid the attack of the purple ball.

"Charfoal, Protect!" she called, a translucent green shield hovering in front of them blocking the second attack. At the same time, Tala clearly saw the figure of the other party, it was a Pokémon.

Tala looked at the two Pokémon in front of her with a serious look, and flashed in her mind "I didn't expect to see a stone lion in Pokemon RL" and "Isn't the color a bit different since we came?" Tala wasn't sure, after all, she only see with a glance while they came in, the rest of her attention was on the altar just now.

Tala held out her PM Dex and aim the two Pokemon "Nepheroyle, the stone lion Pokémon, evolved to Charmera, and guarded the ancient tombs for the royal family in ancient times, but gradually decreased due to unknown reasons, causing them to be "national treasures". Attributes are Mystic type, but when they petrify they turn into Mystic type and Rock type. Nepheroyle has a male and female, the one on the left is male, and the one on the right is the female."

Even though Tala wondered why the introduction was so long and she could hear the excitement in her PokeMirror Dex, before she could think about it, Nephroyle attacked again.

Nephroyle rushes to the back of Charfoal, Tala shouted " Dodge!" Charfoal hears the steps behind him, he rolls over to the left side and avoids the tackle.

" Phew!" Tala's relief, she closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and exhales, then she opens her eyes again " Charcoal, use Lava Plume!!" she said firmed.

An inferno of scarlet flames washes over all the area, Tala squeezed her eyes in case the dust would's gets into her eyes. When the scarlet flame over, she was shocked.

The two pokemon's bodies change color to bronze, the fire didn't cause any trouble for them. 'petrify.' The word that the PM Dex has told her about flashed over her mind, ' Oh dear...' she thought ' this is harder than I thought..."

 

to be continued...

0