Chapter 11: The spirit of fight
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two Nepheroyle petrify causing more trouble for Tala, not only this is a two vs. one battle, but it is also because of properties are useless...

Looking at the two Nepheroyle turn back to the normal form and play Charfoal. Yes, they are playing Charfoal like a toy.

Tala has to admit that this fight is not ordinary and will be the hardest they have ever had... Tala feels some sweat leave down from her forehead, she licks her dry lip and looks at the battlefield with sharp eyes.

She had remembered a move that she and Charfaol have trained before, and now she has an idea. "Eruption!" she shouted, Charfoal didn't hesitate, he open his mouth quickly as he can, but what has come out is not the normal outbreak of flame attacks, he has instead burst into black smoke, and the entire environment was instantly submerged in black mist.

Tala knows this move they didn't succeed before, even now are not the succeeding one, but that was what they need!

"Earthquake!!" said Tala.

Charfoal lifted his hooves and stomped on the ground heavily, the whole ground shook severely, even though Tala couldn't see clearly, she still could hear Nepheroyle's pain sound.

Tala didn't let his guard down and immediately ordered "Swords Dance" five golden translucent swords floated above Charfoal's head out of thin air. Charfoal completed his strength improvement before the smoke cleared.

When Tala saw the two Nepheroyle only slightly damaged, she was not surprised. After all, if Charfoal's level is currently only ten, then the two Nepheroyles that have passed for a long time must be eighty or seventy.

The Nepheroyle shake dust and sand off their bodies, look at both Tala and Charfoal for a while and smiled. The male Nepheroyle steps back a few feet and sit down, moving his chin toward them like he is saying "go on."

If other people do this, Tala may think that they are underestimating them, but Nepheroyles has a long history and does not need to underestimate them, because they are powerful enough. Tala had vague guesses in her head, but she wasn't sure.

What Tala didn't know was that from the perspective of the two Pokémon, Tala, who had been playing with the mentality from the beginning, has gradually become serious, and the fire in his eyes aroused their approval. That's why the male Nepheroyle is willing to step back and let the female fight them one-on-one.

Attack after blow, the chain-like attack gave Tala his first glimpse of the power of the so-called Mystic type Pokemon, treacherous and mysterious, swift and deceitful.

Tala and Charfoal were stunned and dirty under this layer of attack. But the light in their eyes was getting brighter and brighter. Their fighting spirit was the same for the first time.

She didn't notice that, she opened Halo inadvertently, and the light purple halo circled around him. And when the Halo touched Charfoa, Charfoal's body began to emit white light.

Tala didn't want to know what will happen if she and Charfoal lost the battle, she had forgotten this is just a game, she want to win, she want to win with her partner Charfoal, to prove that they are the best trainer in the Dongyao Region. They can do it!!

The white light dissipated. "Char!!" has dark brown hair, sharp eyes that are even better against the reddish brown body, a flaming tail swaying from side to side, limbs like boots with black hooves walking in place, imposing like a blazing fire A similar Pokémon appeared in front of everyone.

PM Dex, who was forgotten by Tala and held in his hand, suddenly spoke "Charcolt, the horse-like Pokemon evolved from Charfoal, a fire-type Pokémon. Charcolt's horseshoe can heat up to a whopping 1200 degrees. It expels smoke from its nostrils to regulate its body temperature."

Tala listens to the PM Dex, and a while later she creaks up a big smile. she now feels like she is Charcolt, and Charcolt is she, they are the same.

pumping a fist into the air, and shouted " Charcolt, let's do it!!"Charcolt narrows his eyes and gives a resounding response " Charcolt!!"

"Run close to Nepheroyle, and use Blaze kick!!" Charcolt rushes toward Nepheroyle, Tala can see the light coming out from his body, Charcolt had learned Quick Attack.

Nepheroyle opens its mouth, and layers of light blue ripples attack Charcolt, Charcolt changes his direction, running around Nepheroyle by circle to dodge the waves' attack and finding a way to get close to Nepheroyle.

Unexpectedly, those light blue ripples did not disappear even if they did not attack Charcolt, but bounced back and forth on the wall and attacked Charcolt again.

Letting Charcolt even harder to dodge in this small space. Charcolt gets hit by the wave, "Char!!" he cried.

"Charcolt!"Tala shouted " Hang in there! You can do it!!"She believes her pokemon can do it.

Charcolt shook his head and dodged before the wave attack him again, he get pain and hurt lots of the time, but as time passed, he got faster and faster, and successfully dodged all the attacks with ease.

Tala and Charcolt wait and wait, waiting for the right moment, and suddenly " Now!!" shouted Tala.

Only a brown-red flash was visible to the naked eye, passing through a disorderly light blue circle, rushing straight to Nepheroyle.

He jumped into the sky and turned, his horseshoe gleaming like a ruby, and shot toward Nepheroyle.

A green shield appears in front of Nepheroyle to protect her, suddenly, with a bang sound, Charcolt's Blaze kick and Nepheroyle's green shield collided, and the two forces moved back and forth between each other.
"You can do it! Charcolt! Show them what you have!"Tala shouted, passing the spirit of her desire to win to her partner, Charcolt's eyes widened "Charrrrrrrr!!" The fire of the horse's hoof increased its power, clicked, and cracks appeared in the green shield, and it didn't take long for it to become Fragments were scattered in the air.

Coax! As the impact hit the floor, the dust flew upwards and the entire field was filled with soot. Tala couldn't see what was going on in the venue and felt nervous for a while.

A while later, when the smoke cleared, the scene became clear, and what Tala saw was Charcolt lying on the ground exhausted and Nepheroyle gasping for breath.

Tala yelled "Charcolt!" as she ran over, crouched down next to him, picked up her partner, and was relieved to confirm he was just tired and passed out.

" Thank you for your hard work." She whispered to her coma partner, and put her hand lightly on top of his head, with the flash of the red light, Charcolt vanish of a sudden.

Before Tala stand back to her feet, two shadows blocked her position, Tala looked up curiously, and the two Nepheroyles stood in front of her with serious expressions. Tilting their head to the way of the altar.

The egg is there waiting for you... Tala could see the meaning of this in their eyes. Tala was confused, so she asked " Why am I?"

Stay tuned...

0