Chapter 12: Cha-Ling
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the last story, we can see Nepheroyle leading Tala to the top of the altar and letting her get close to the egg, but Tala didn't know why.

She had lost the battle: for this space, isn't she an intruder? Why do the two Nepheroyles take care of her like their own juniors? Aren't they the guardian to protect the alter's egg?

Why did they let her get close to the egg? Lots of questions in Tala's head, and she was confused.

The female Nepheroyle walk to the back of Tala, using her head to push Tala forward " Oh, okay..." Tala is being pushed to the front of the stair, she looks back at the two Pokemon for a few seconds, and with a question mark on her head, she starts to walk up the stair.

"Huh?" Tala froze and looked up, the call she heard when she came to the gym but stopped in the middle of the fight, and began calling her again.

She took another step, and she felt the joy of the call, the joy of seeing her and being close to her.

She walked up step by step, and with every step she took, the feeling of being called in her heart became stronger and stronger, when she steps the last step to the top of the altar, she reach out her hand and touch the egg.

With a click, the chains around the egg broke when Tala touched it, and the egg glowed white at the same time.

The intense white light forced Tala to close her eyes, and when she felt the light disappear, she opened her eyes again, and what she saw was a Pokémon wagging its tail happily.

"Cha-Ling, Snake Pokémon, the attributes are dragon type and Mystic type, the beads on Cha-Ling's tail contain the power of Mystic type." Tala noticed the PM Dex in her hand after the PM Dex talked.

How long does the PM Dex is in my hand... Tala wondered, but before she thought deeply, the little dragon pokemon flew to her neck and went under her hair, and on her shoulder like a scarf.

Tala pock the little dragon's forehead, she frowns and using her moist eye looked at her, just like she is asking " Are you playing with me?" She nuzzles at Tala's hand, the happiness on her face making Tala smile soft.

" Nephew!" Tala spun and look at the sound, it was from the male of the Nepheroyle, Tala see that both of the Nepheroyle were back to the place where they were from, and the female Nepheroyle had already turned back to stone.

Tala looks at the male Nepheroyle, Nepheroyle raised his head pointing off to the other side, Tala turned to look up, squinted, then widened her eyes, and all she saw were murals.

The first picture is of a child surrounded by circles. Tala saw the totem on the child's face and suddenly realized that it was Halo.

Speaking of Halo, Tala looked at the lavender light she was still emitting, and wondered "how to close this thing?"Couldn't close Halo, which made her tangled, then gave up and turned to the second picture.

There is a rift between the boy crying and the many Pokémon leaving him "Is that...abandoned..." Just by looking at the picture Tala can feel that share of sadness "or being rejected?" she guessed.

She turned to look at the three pictures, the same boy, but this time he was hugging a Pokémon with a smile, and that Pokémon...

Tala turned to look at Cha-Ling on her shoulder, the only one that didn't The same is the color, the Cha-Ling on the fresco is blue, and the one on Tala's shoulder is red.

"Shiny Pokemon?" Tala murmured, just not knowing which one was the Shiny Pokémon.

Then she turns to the fourth image, two sides of people and pokemon are against each other... Tala tilts her head, and Cha-Ling does as same as she did.

There is a bewildered look on Tala's face, " Is this a war?" she said uncertainly. And she looks at the fifth image:

The two of them could only be seen as males. One of them was wearing dark blue clothes like the boy in the previous murals.

She estimated that this young man was what the boy looked like when he grew up. On the Pokémon, one looks like a lion, and the other looks like a Chinese dragon, but because of the blurred murals, Tala can't see what the Pokémon looks like...

Tala took out the PM Dex scan, but unfortunately, she only got an unknown conclusion.

The sixth and last picture shows two young people surrounded by many people, each with a smile on their face.

Is the war over? Tala guessed and looked at the seventh picture. The seventh picture is a confrontation between two young people.

It is estimated that the two broke. She guessed again.

The eighth picture is also the last mural. In this one, the blue-clothed youth is holding a red egg with both hands and walks into the sacrificial temple, followed by two Nepheroyles.

Seeing this mural, Tala subconsciously looked at Cha-Ling on her shoulders, and when she looked back at her inexplicably, Tala knew that Cha-Ling didn't even know that the mural was her...

Looking back and forth at the nine murals, Tala's eyes stopped at the first, the second, and the third, and fell into contemplation.

The boy awakens Halo...Rejected by Pokemon...Finally met Cha-Ling...These three pictures make Tala suddenly remind Akari, the guide of Pokemon Starter once said "Your Halo will Arousing Pokémon with the same will is also an opportunity for you to become partners."

So the boy's Halo is very special, so special that ordinary Pokémon will reject him, but Cha-Ling will not, and this specialness will make Cha-Ling like him...which means...Tala thinks of herself, maybe her Halo also has some unknown peculiarities.

She look at the hand and thought: A mystery power that Cha-ling will like, but what it is?

Before she thinks deeply, a voice asks" Who are you?" Tala spun and look down, a white short hair girl is far down at the exit hole and looking at her, when their eyes meet, TalaWith hindsight, I remembered that she was originally going to challenge the gym, but. . . Looking at the places around her that had been destroyed by the battle with Nepheroyle, Tala suddenly felt guilty. . .

to be continued...

0