Chapter 13: Lea
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before she thinks deeply, a voice asks" Who are you?" Tala spun and look down, a white short hair girl is far down at the exit hole and looking at her, when their eyes meet, TalaWith hindsight, I remembered that she was originally going to challenge the gym, but. . . Looking at the places around her that had been destroyed by the battle with Nepheroyle, Tala suddenly felt guilty. . .

Tala also remember that she came into the Gym without permission, so when she and the girl's eyes met Tala felt a bit awkward.

Cha-Ling lift up her head and look at the girl, her face was full confused when she sees clearly the girl's face, then her crooked head, she feel like she has seen the girl before, but she did not have any memory of it.

"Cha?" Cha-Ling whispered, Tala looked at her from the corner of her eye. From what Tala see that expression from Cha-Ling, Tala was sure that Cha-Ling had seen the girl before she hatched.

So... is that girl the Gym Leader? Tala thought while she started to walk down the alter, and answered the question from the girl " My name is Tala, a new trainer that wants to challenge the Nightwing Gym, are you the gym leader here?"She asked.

Tala stopped when she is in front of the girl, when the girl heard hear Tala's name, she was surprised. But the nature of her Poker face didn't let Tala know that she was surprised. She had heard the name Tala before, and it is from her friend of her, she secretly observed the other party and saw that the other party was indeed her friend's sister, so she decided not to care about why there was a big hole in the gym.

"Lea, not the gym leader" she responded politely and shake her head, then she stopped to reply. Tala wait a while and found out that she had finished her conversation.

"Okay..." Tala didn't know what to say, she change the subject" Then, do you know who is the Gym Leader?" She asked and walked toward the exit.

Lea glanced sideways at the petrified Nephroyle standing on both sides of the altar stairs before she follow Tala.

Both of the girls didn't know that went they are out, both of the Nephroyle turned back to active mode again, and the two Pokemon looked at each other, and then looked at the wall.

" The time has been." a gentle voice came out from the female Nephroyle mouth. Then she frowns" Can she do it?" she asks with worry" I still think we need to find an adult, she is too young."

"Don't worry." respond the male Nephroyle " She will be prepared; she is the chosen one, we just need to give her our trust. "

The female Nephroyle sighed" Maybe you're right." Her expression turned firm "Let us see where would she bring the world to..."

After saying that, their bodies start to change color again, and then they are back to guard mode( Which is the stone.)

Meanwhile, Tala and Lea are out of the hole, Lea fumbles on the wall, pushes the unclear button on the wall, and the wall door closes itself in a few seconds. While it doing that, she spun and clap.

In Tala's sight, she can clearly see when Lea clapped, there were lit up, one by one, it didn't take very long as the whole room lights on, and Tala find out those lights were the Pokemon that she saw in the Combee Dessert Shop before.

"Chandelure?" Tala believes that Lea can understand what she meant. Lea raise her eyebrows and nodded "Yes," Lea answered, "There're from Sairen region." after she said she frowned. If Tala is not the sister of Lea's friend, she did not want to say this much.

"Sairen region?" this is a new and un new word for Tala, if Lea didn't say this, she almost forgot this world is just a ..." Umm?" a soft touch cut through Tala thought, Cha- Ling was using her head rubbing Tala's cheek.

"Cha!" The newborn pokemon sang, she was happy to be this kind of close to her trainer. Lea turns her head to stare at Cha-Ling "Mr. Ginko was out, come and visit next time. " Lea reach her hand to point at the door, Tala paused" But I come here is give Mr. Ginko these Combee cakes..."

Tala's hands shook a bit while she feel the hot stare from Lea, who was pouting "I will take it." She said with a high lovely voice and take the cake away. With the move she done, Tala can be sure that she totally loves these cakes.

Then a hand reaches for her again " Umm?" Tala was confused. Lea, who was pouting her mouth like a balloon " Crystal." This reminds Tala "Ah!" She hurried to rummage through her bag and take out the light blue crystal.

Lea takes the crystal, " Ok, bye-bye!" Tala didn't react until she was pushed out of the gym and the door at the back was closed "I... am I being kicked out?" She was dumbfounded, she never has this kind of experience, she don't why and she feel a bit sad, did I do something wrong? She wondered.
Virtually, except for some people, that's how Lea treats strangers. If Tala wasn't 'his' sister, Lea wouldn't even come forward, just let Ghost-type pokemon send it out.

Tala will know this in the future, and now the hard object in her hand that was stuffed by Lea attracted her attention...

Meanwhile, at the other side of the door, "Phew!"Lea wipes off the sweat that doesn't exist on her forehead, suddenly, a pokemon comes out of nowhere, whose body was all purple, stands by two legs and covers his round belly with his hand, laughing at Lea.

Lea bit on the lip " Gengar, humans are terrible." The ghost pokemon tilts his head and points at Lea's Pokemirror, Lea understands what he means. He means: 'Then do you dare to tell him your excuse?' or 'Do you think he'll be glad you treat his siblings like that?'

Lea sighed and sit down in the auditorium area, Gengar was right, even though she didn't like humans and she try to treat Tala much better than the others, Aster wouldn't be pleased with the way she just did.

Aster is the first person who doesn't care about the rumors and befriends her, is it really okay for her to treat Tala like this?

Looking at the Pokemiorror handed over by Gengar, she took it hesitantly, touched the panel, pressed the familiar phone number, waited for a while, and was picked up by the other party "Hello?" The soft and peaceful voice calmed Lea, and she start to explain as simple as ever.
" I see..." The voice said, Lea was apprehensive looking at the screen, though she couldn't see the person. "Thank you." the voice said making Lea surprised. Before she could anything, the voice keep on"I know it's difficult for you to face people..." He said slowly " So when I hear that you met Tala with willing, I am happy to hear that."

Lea asked cautiously "Will Tala be angry?"The person on the other end of the phone chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll explain it to her, she wouldn't mind about it."She breathed a sigh of relief and heard "I'm happy for you, Lea, the world is so big, try to feel it!"

Lea feel much better" I will." she promised and turn off the call, she left her head look stretched back to Gengar, Gengar pouted and shrugged, then a pot suddenly appeared from now were to hit on Gengar's head" Gen!!?" small tear in Gengar eyes, he was angry and turn to see who do this.

When Gengar see the pokemon, his expression changed, fawning to fly over to hold one hand of the female pokemon" Gengen..." said Gengar.

The female pokemon throws away Gengar's hand and put her four hands-on waists" Xiangci Xiang!!" said the pokemon, Gengar's eyes wide, quickly shook his head, but the female pokemon didn't believe it, in her sight view, Gengar has to bully their trainer.

"Puff!!" Gengar heard and turn to see, but in his sight, Lea's expression was the same as usual, which is expressionless.

Gengar, decide to put that laugh as an illusion and give Lea a help-sign. Lea turns her head to the other side and made a whistle move, though she couldn't whistle at all...

The trainer's ruthlessness made Gengar even more flustered, he stretched out a finger, and Lea blinked and stretched out his entire palm innocently. Gengar shook his head, adding one more painfully, Lea was still dissatisfied, Gengar tearfully stretched out three Finger Lea agreed.

Lea looked at the female Pokémon "Xisngci, Gengar didn't." The smoking female Pokémon was suspicious of "Xisngci?" This mean, are you sure, Gengar did such things, not the first time?

And yeah, she is right, Gengar does play on Lea, not the first time. Lea nodded to make it more sure, then the female Pokemon relief.

The female Pokémon gracefully put down the four hands on her waist, calling out to Gengar and Lea and drifting away gracefully, she came to ask Trainer and Gengar for supper. It doesn't matter if Gengar doesn't eat, but Trainer must eat, after all, Lea is still in the growth period!

Gengar didn't know what Xisngic thought, happy to follow behind her, a small white hand pull him back. Gengar turned around reluctantly and saw Lea reaching out to him.

He wanted to break the contract and was startled by Xisngic, who was loving the trainer and had a strong and sensitive radar about if someone bully her. He quickly put three pieces of Combee Cake into Lea's hands and squeezed out the friendly ( fake) smile.

Lea pretended not to see that disgusting smile, took the cake with a small and almost can't-see smile, and Xisngic made sure the trainer wasn't being bullied, turning around and continuing to lead the way.

They have a wonderful meal night.

Small note:

Lea: The unknown girl who has been living in Nightwing Town.

Her Pokemon: Xisngic, Gengar

Xisngic: Lea's first pokemon, who has loved her trainer ever after. She had a strong and sensitive radar about knowing if someone bully her trainer. She will attack the ones who bully Lea.

Gengar: Lea's third Pokemon, Gengar fell in love with Xisngic as soon as they met on the ground, and thus managed to capture Gengar who was still a Haunter.

Lea and Gengar both like to eat Combee Cake.

Current home status Lea> Xisngic> Gengar. Congrats to Gengar for winning last place, Gengar: QAQ

Stay tuned...

0