Chapter14: The next step:
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the last chapter, we had told more about Lea than Tala, then what is she up to after she has been pushed out of Gym? Let see!

Tala raised her hand to her chest and see what is the thing; It was a notebook, as big as Tala's hand size. "A notebook?" Tala curiously looked at the old and rad notebook, before she looks what it is on the inside, the fog gradually began to thicken.

"I better keep going from now on, but which place should I go next?"

Beep, beep, beep!! The familiar sound of a reminder alarm rang and a half-green screen appear on Tala's front, Tala took a step back, startled.
Tala paused a moment, she didn't recognize the screen in the first place, then she realize that the screen that is the hint that her time to leave the game.

" Six hours..." her mind starts to consider, and she suddenly remembers that she has been ignoring or being interrupted and that this is a game... speaking of interrupted... Tala uses the corner of her eye to look at the innocent-look Pokémon.

She fell silent, she always felt that something was ignored by her... Then she sighed and shrugged," Never mind, It will come out when the time has been."She says goodbye to her new pokemon and off the game.

When she opens her eyes and she sees her sibling sitting next to her bed and looking at his phone. "How is the game?" Aster asks with a smile.

"Is very fun, but..." Tala said, pausing. " Is there something wrong?"Aster was curious about the pensive expression on Tala's face.

"Aster, Where is the Switch actually came from?"Tala looks at Aster with sharp eyes, just like if Aster didn't say the truth, he will be in big trouble.

Aster is not very surprised that Tala will find out so early about the weirdness of the game, but is not the time yet. Aster rolls his eyes" How do I know!?"He said righteous " I did ask you about the game come from nowhere is very weird, you're the one who decided to play." He said.

Even though Tala pulls the blanket up to her face, Aster still can hear the distracted from her. " Well, you're right, I'm the one who decide to play..." under the blanket, her face was confused" But... the pokemon and the NPC letting me feel like something is not right...just like, just like they are a real-life creature."

When she was in the Pokemon RL, she felt like is in the real world, Is it her illusion or is the holographic game so realistic? Tala has no answer, because Pokemon RL is the first holographic game in the world, and there are other evaluations, she can't come up with an answer.

Aster sigh secretly and rubbed Tala's head" Relax, sis, What should come will come, all we have to do is wait."Tala slaps his hand "Don't treat me like a child, I'm older than you!!" she said stiffly as she rolls her eyes.

Aster rubbed the back of his hand" You're welcome!" He stand up and went toward the door" We are going to eat outside today, hurry up and dress, we will wait for you at the front door." Tala paused and ask" We?" but Aster already went out.

Tala scratch the back of their head and get out of bed, She takes the bag from the chair and went out. When she opened the door, she saw two familiar figures chatting with Aster.

"Miguel, Mariam!!" She call them happily, and walk over to them " Nice to see you, when did you come!?" she give the twin a big hug.

Miguel and Mariam are Tala and Aste's relatives, their fathers are brothers.

Miguel and Aster's eyes meet, Aster slowly shakes his head, and Miguel blinked and nodded.

Both of the girls didn't know the hint between the two, they chat very happily. "We came to see you and Aster," said Mariam. " At the time of dinner to visit us?" Tala asked confused, " Mariam turns her eyes away " Well, we......"She couldn't think of any good excuse for a moment, but luckily Miguel insert" Actually, we are here for an hour already, and you're playing the game." he said with a smile "That game is really fun, right?" he asked.

Then he saw the complex appear on Tala's face, he looks Aster, and the latter responded with a nod. Miguel's eyes flashed with light; he thought " I see, Tala is starting to know the truth of the game and the world..." He spun out of the house, he turns his head to the others"Let's go! Do you want to eat Italian or Korean?" He asked.

"Korean."
"Italian."
"Korean."
1/4, so the four of them went out for Korean food.

The next day, when Tala went into the game, Aster also went to it, but instead of becoming an NPC, today he has something else needs to do.

But our main character is Tala, so let us see what happens to her:

Tala was at the Nightwing Pokemon center waiting for her Pokemon to check. While she waiting, she was sitting in the cafeteria and looking at her Pokemirror, searching for the next step of the adventure.

When she pointed at the city she saw, there was a piece of information popping out right inside, "Umm? Poke Races?" She was curious and read the information, "Pokeraces is the most famous race in the whole Dongyao Region, The competition area is Shayuan City, Shayuan City, and Huyang Town. Yuanlin Town City is a sky competition, " Tala blinked, this is the biggest race she ever heard it before, what are the rules? She wondered.

" Shayuan City is an above-ground route, and Huyang Town is a water route. Players can only use three Pokémon: swimming in the water, running on the ground, and flying in the sky. One lap around the three cities will win."

Tala couldn't believe this celebration is so grand, which is three cities working together, she want to go and see for herself. " Ok..." she murmured, "the closes way to go walk through round 5, then switch to round 13, in the middle of these roads, I will pass the Cuteness town..." Tala paused with puzzled, "Huh? Cuteness town?"

Cuteness town, the actual name was Caixi town. Located in the Middle East, a semi-rainforest area, rich in natural resources and loved by humans and Pokémon.

This arouses Tala's interest and she wonders what is the town look like, in the meantime, her Pokemon had finished the treatment. Tala stand up and went to the counter, and saw a Chansey pushing a cart with two pokemon on it.

When Cha-Ling saw Tala, her eyes lit up, and fly over to Tala, circled around with a happy laugh, and stop on Tala's shoulder, look like a rad necklace, no matter how Tala grabbed it, she refused to come down, just like she believed that the neck was her exclusive position, which made Tala go with her in a funny and helpless way.

"Char," Tala soft look at the brown-rad Pokemon, the horse pokemon stroll steady toward them. Seeing the big change in Charcolt, Tala has the feeling of a child has grown up. She laugh at her thought and bend slightly to pat Charcolt's head " I'm so happy you're health again; thank you Nurse Saida and Chansey." the back of the words was talking to the Nurse and Chansey.

The pink hair woman smile softly and nodded " This is our duty, we're happy to help." The pink round pokemon also nodded, "Chansey, Chansey!" said Chansey.

Saying goodbye to them, Tala starts her journey when the fog is gone, and she finally sees more people on the street; Listening to the conversations of passing by strangers, Tala knew that she came during the "Ghost Festival".

The seven days at the beginning of July every year are the carnival days of ghost-type Pokémon. At this time, the residents of Nightwing Town will close the door to let their ghost-type Pokemon go out and play thoroughly.

It was also Tala's luck that she came to the town on the seventh and last day, most of the ghost-type Pokémon were tired, so she was not tricked.

Listening to the trainer from outside complaining that she was being tricked around, she really didn't know if she should be glad she didn't get tricked much or if it was a pity she didn't see the ghost Pokémon carnival. She has to decide to come back to Nightwing Town next year, she wants to see the Ghost Festival and see the view of lots of ghost-type pokemon.

While she was deciding, Tala and her Pokemon were on their way to Round 5, her next step was Huyang Town, she had researched that Huyang Town have a Pokemon Gym, and when she got there, it is also the time for the Poke Races, she can't wait to see it.

Huyang Gym here she comes!!

Stay tuned.

0