Chapter 27 – Arnold Grim (Final)
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27 – Arnold Grim (Final)

“What?” The Queen of Mind Weaver, Saya, couldn’t believe her eyes and started casting her powers again. This time, she was more brutal and poured multiple attacks!

Arnold stumbled once again. But this time, his recovery appeared quicker. Soon, all of her attacks had little effect on him anymore!

“Fucker!” A vein popped on the woman’s face. She had faced her fair share of predicaments, but this was the first she ever felt cramped!

The man in front of him came closer and closer despite the rain of attacks she was unleashing. He might be struggling, but it was only a matter of time till he got close!

A master’s expertise was in close range. So, once a master got close to a Mind Weaver, the latter could only be combo ’ed to death!

For the longest time, Saya had never lost. Despite being young, she killed and killed; even her relatives weren’t spared. Countless corpses fell before her. Masters and Mind Weavers included. Her body count could create a river of blood. Thus, she became angry thinking she would be defeated by a random mob.

All of a sudden, blood dripped from her face. A brighter oscillating light surrounded her. The space around her started to shake as if something huge was coming forth!

Arnold’s face changed for the first time. His blood cooled down. He couldn’t feel move his limbs. Next, his vision spun and the next thing he saw was blood-colored eyes peering at him as if he was an ant!

Grooom!

“The Stare of God!”

A solemn voice sounded. An uncontrollable urge to kneel was felt by Daimon and the president. At the same time, their eyes were glued to the scene before them.

Little by little, Arnold’s body disassembled. It was so slow that both of them could narrate the process.

It was also a form of torture. Saya wanted nothing but to inflict as much pain on Arnold for making her pay a large price! The technique she used consumed her lifeforce! And it was even a big chunk of it! She wouldn’t even deny if she dies tomorrow!

Nonetheless, it was all worth it. Arnold wasn’t someone she or her ancestors had faced in their life.

But before she could make a sigh of relief, a hand reached out to her.

“Gotcha.” She looked up and saw an unbelievable sight!

It was Arnold! He was still alive!

On his back laid a large number of hands. In particular, one petite hand reached out. The owner of the hand stared at the president with a loving gaze. But what she got was indifference which only made her bitter. She closed hers before opening them once again. This time, her eyes locked on the person before her!

“As long as I’m carrying someone on my back, I will never lose!”

Saya’s sight dimmed. She caught sight of a man who protects!

The blood of her opponents could make a river. But the spirit of the people Arnold cared for was as many as trees in the forest!

0