Chapter 34 – Deal
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34 – Deal

“I wanted to make a deal, Senior.” George frowned, seeing the malevolence hiding in Daimon’s smile.

“And why do you think I’ll acquiesce to your offer?”

The man smirked. “Well, I can bury your family with you here.”

The ex-senator wanted to disagree but more roaring sounds appeared from the distance. And judging from their noise, it would only take them a couple of minutes to arrive.

“You might have several dozens of masters and Mind Weavers. But I brought an army with me.” A devilish grin appeared on his handsome face.

Nonetheless, aside from the children who became pale, every one of the Well Family puffed their chest.

“Fuck! Let’s fight!”

“Hahaha! Sister, I haven’t heard you curse after you got married! You’re right though. Since when Well Family is afraid?”

“Better than to die as a Well than live poorly!”

Seeing their parents, who were usually strict, choosy, and classy, standing up with dirt on their faces yet remaining unfearingly fierce, their blood started to boil! As if some inner monster was sleeping inside them and finally woke up! They also wanted to fight with their lives!

No one buckled even when the hulking machines arrived in front of them. Even when hundreds upon hundreds of men in black jumped out. Even when the oscillating lights enclosed the sky and earth, no Well Family members ran away!

“A warrior family is really a pain in the ass.” Daimon slapped his forehead. “Hear me out first.”

“Why bother transacting with us when you already dealt with the first move?! You almost killed us all!” A man yelled, wanting nothing but to rush out! Just seeing his father’s state, he couldn’t bear the anger inside him unless he tortured Daimon for years!

“But aren’t you alive and well?” Daimon rolled his eyes.

This statement made George frown. He scanned Daimon once again and thought. “This lad predicted I could save my family in a moment’s danger.”

“Here’s my condition. Don’t ever help Karen. And you and she will survive.” He gave a wicked smile.

“She was doing something she shouldn’t. World domination? She’s just a child and you as her elders didn’t even stop her. All I can say is you failed to show your so-called familial love.”

“Anyways, I’ll take the end of the stick and help you. What do you think? It’s not bad. She can play ‘family’ with you then.”

“I can promise you that even when my goals are achieved, I won’t deal with you or Karen. You will live free.”

“Is it true you killed Arnold?” George interrupted.

Daimon hugged his shoulders and gave them a condescending look. “It doesn’t matter. All you have to know is you’ll die. Old men, male and female, and children. Together with Karen. You will all die if you don’t agree with my conditions.”

1