Chapter 43 – Intoxication
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43 – Intoxication

I would never imagine I will feel intoxicated by something like love. Love for me was only for the commoners. Now, I envied those commoners for only thinking of love every day and night.

We were both tipsy. Drunk from wine, long talks, and cold wind, we both had a great time! At this moment, I never picture it would happen. I didn’t want it to end!

Even when the car stopped at the gate, I still couldn’t stop grinning.

He was too.

As a gentleman, he opened the door for me. We entered my mansion, laughing. Teasing each other.

I held on to his hand. Both because of my wobbling legs and trying to seduce him. He looked down, straight in my eyes, before giving a kind smile. I was blown once again.

But I was braver now. I held on to him, this time closer. His smell – addicting. My arms snaked around his neck. He didn’t throw me off. Maybe he was too drunk. But I hoped he didn’t do it because he also wanted me.

Grinning, I blew hot air in his ears. In return, he leaned on me and I felt his breath. Slightly ragged, but I couldn’t perceive any impatience from it. It tingled my neck. Lingering until it reached my back. His manly scent tried to overpower me.

My dominating personality took over, however. My eyes became fierce. I snatched his lips and my arms snaked above his head. I tugged on his hair while stirring the insides of his mouth. He bent down and his giant arms covered my body.

Then, everything escalated into what I hoped from the very first meeting.

“…”

His lips… his hands… the mole on his back… his thick waist… My hands groped every part of him. I couldn’t get enough of it. Always wandering. Always searching. I hoped to find his weakness.

But he was the first to find mine.

My eyes and face became red. Drunk from pleasure. The collision of our bodies produced lustful sounds. It was melodious.

Who was singing? It was too beautiful. God couldn’t be a better singer than what we were doing.

I couldn’t help but moan.

His black eyes stared at me like torches. I didn’t want to admit it, but he was too strong! I wanted to be on top. I wanted to be the winner!

But he easily met all my techniques!

All I could do was drown in the climax.

He made feel me loved and important.

So, it was this sweet all along… I always considered sex as nothing but a release of pent-up emotions.

My sadness got washed away. The image of my father and my imagination of God got replaced by Daimon. Even my dreamt of world domination didn’t seem important.

All I wanted was to be loved.

0