Chapter 51 – Rage Mode!
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 51 – Rage Mode!

He was really handsome.

We should be in a relationship, I assumed. But my feet didn’t respond. My mouth opened but no words were coming out. I knew it then.

I knew. The hesitation in my heart. Clouds blocking my thoughts. And the heavy dread pressing down my shoulders.

“Karen.”

I met his eyes. It was blindingly clear. Did he know they were fatal to women? Don’t smile, bastard! Fudge, he was still smiling!

“Karen.”

I snapped out of my reverie when I heard Jessica shouting.

“Hey! Karen! Don’t you think my man is awesome?” Jessica snaked her arms around Daimon.

The bitch actually dared to lay her fingers on my man! What? She was even kissing him! I’m going to rip her face apart!

But while I was fuming, Daimon never took his gaze from me. I didn’t understand the emotion hidden beneath its pond-like appearance. One thing I understood, he didn’t like Jessica one bit.

“Karen.” Daimon finally broke his silence. “I want you to see something.”

My mind went blank when two men dragged a covered object before pulling it down.

Woosh. Tug. Tug.

Ball-shaped objects tumbled down on the ground. My face warped into utter horror. I didn’t even know what I was screaming. But my body automatically sprinted towards it. I caught the rolling object. The familiar face…

I didn’t know what was gone when it was truly gone.

Despair. Overwhelming bottomless despair dawned on me…

I hugged Katarina’s head. Beside hers were heads of every Well Family! Not even the children were spared! Fuck? Why? WHY?!!

“Big Sis, promise me you’ll appear at the next gathering, okay?” A boy at the age of four held tight to the hem of my dress.

“Child, you have to take care of your health.” Said the most vicious aunt of mine. She always said she didn’t like me. But she secretly took care of me a lot.

And then, my best uncle patted me on the head. He was always there for me.

“Good job.”

“…”

“We made a deal. Yet, they actually dared to break their promise. It looks like you are very important to them. Even those children bit back like puppies.”

“What a crazy family doesn’t you think? And yet, you forgo them just to be with an insane old man who doesn’t even care for you.”

“…”

Something just snapped in my head.

“Remember all the people you destroyed. Even before you proceeded with your plan, you already destroyed many people. The old lady, the bullies, public figures, people you don’t like.”

“Arnold, Xiao, small countries… misfortune befall them because of your words.”

“Just a while ago, you also made many heads roll in the ground. Think of it as retribution.” A dark and cold look emerged from the man before me.

This man! He wasn’t the man I fell in love with! He was a demon!

“Oh. Courtney is here.”

“…”

I turned around and saw a humble woman standing beside Daimon. Alongside her appeared to be armed men. Most likely the Arm Forces of the Country P!

“Hey! Old lady! You are not the only one with a force!” Jessica didn’t want to be outdone and summon her mafia members.

At the same instance, another group arrived wearing different military garments. Only this time I understood why the other superpower I allied with was enthusiastic about my every demand.

“…”

I was surrounded by thousands of people from all sides. I closed my eyes. The memories of myself being bullied resurfaced. Today was similar to it. I lay on the ground while they surrounded me.

Didn’t I make such a dream because of this situation?

Didn’t I promise myself? I won’t be bullied anymore! Not my father! Not even God! And… never will love!

Boom!

Only Daimon and Jessica managed to capture my movement, hence, they dodged my attack!

But these thousand people flew in the air like bags of sand! My figure was as fast as light as I punched each of their faces!

I wore a helmet that shone in oscillating lights. Next, a white bracelet lit up on my arm. Pulling out two guns in my pocket, I didn’t hesitate to pull the trigger!

My enemies recovered immediately. But my quick actions already killed eight people!

A master closed behind my back and was feeling proud. He hacked with his ax. A normal person would be split in half judging from his momentum!

However, I met his attack with my titanium gun and push him with my unbridled strength! My leg jerked and the man before me found its head tilting backward!

“Good? Bitch? Demon? I don’t care! Die for me!”

And thus, started my killing spree!

1