Chapter 52 – The God’s most gifted princess
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 52 – The God’s most gifted princess

How to gain a superiority complex?

Beauty?

Brains?

Strength?

Wealth?

Influence?

From the moment Daimon saw Karen, he already knew she was the most gifted person in the world.

A beauty that even plastic surgery couldn’t hide. Born with physical strength from her maiden family gene pool. Endowed with intelligence capable of inventing mind-blowing things. As wealthy as an entire country. An influence that could change the weather with a compass of her hand.

Karen was such an individual.

That’s why she was annoying.

She kept crying unfair about the world. But she herself was unfair. She hated God yet she was clearly blessed by him the most.

Daimon observed the pulsating white light on her bracelet. She dashed as fast as light, and she either gun down his men or twist their necks!

He brought his spatial invention to Country P after countless tribulations. Yet the woman only needed to see it once before inventing something similar.

Moreover, the helmet she wore produced mental attacks that incapacitated those with weak wills! It was clearly an invention with the goal to copy Mind Weaver’s powers!

Soon, the thousands of men became a couple of hundreds. The one at fault stood domineeringly amidst the pile of bodies!

“And you kept rebuking God? You planned to dominate the world?” A hollow laugh exited his mouth.

“If not for a superiority complex, then what is it?”

“The world let me down.” Karen scoffed. Daimon shook his head before replying.

“Wrong. You let yourself down.”

“Am I wrong? As if you are any different.” The woman shrieked. “You killed millions of people! Because of you, the world is in ruins! And you dared to lecture me?!”

“Because it’s necessary.”

“The world collapsing is necessary??? How about my Well Family’s death? How about Katarina? Are they necessary too?!!”

“You ruling the world is only an act of ego. On the other hand, I’m just saving the world from its eventual doom.”

“Huh? I didn’t know you are a self-absorbed bastard!” The woman guffawed in anger.

“You don’t deserve your face, fucker! I’ll rip it for you to see how ugly your true face is!”

“Shut up! You are irritating! If you want to fight, then attack!” Jessica screamed before sprinting towards Karen. From her finesse, her red dress didn’t even restrict her movements.

Instantly, two fists met in the air. However, Jessica scowled from the slight pain. She signaled her cowering men before continuing her attack.

Thuds after thuds sounded as two women brawled each other out! No resemblance of elegance could be seen in them. Instead, they looked like two lionesses aiming for each other’s throats!

The problem was Jessica’s minions and the others. They always helped their boss when Karen was gaining an advantage. It turned into a cruel cycle! Karen recognized this and knew she had to do something or else she would die!

However, her dilemma was just starting.

“Hmmm. Now I see.” Daimon nodded after watching for a while. He saw through Karen’s helmet and bracelet after several inspections.

  “Just continue attacking her. She didn’t have many bullets left. And she can’t carelessly spam her abilities! It relies so much on its charges! If you can find their batteries, then she was only a tough punching bag!”

Hearing him, everyone stared at Karen and found out his words were true! From the start till now, she had only used her mental energy and her god-like speed only once! They couldn’t help but be invigorated!

1