Chapter 53 – His Past
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 53 – His Past

Pfft. I laughed at Daimon’s words. Were these guys children? He was clearly making them sacrifice themselves.

I threw my gun at an incoming person because I had no bullets anymore. Next, while bringing out an army knife, I immediately activated my bracelet and beheaded ten people in one go!

“Shit!”

It was funny seeing them panic. Of course, I was just bluffing too. Daimon was right. But I didn’t want them to believe his words. Both techs had two sets of batteries each. One main and one spare. The main was already used up because the tech demanded a large amount of energy. So, I created the spares with a different route in mind.

The spares ate on my life force to produce energy.

I attached these two spares on the two important organs in the body – the heart, and brain. Katarina mentioned how ruthless I am with myself. I took it as a compliment.

With my body transforming into a streak of light, I intended to finish everything in one go!

Plop. Huge mental energy was suspended in the air and made everyone kneel! They could only helplessly look while my hands danced around!

I exhaled in exhaustion. The last person fell to the ground. Only Daimon and Jessica remained in my sight. Though, the latter was trembling with fear and urine. If not for her subordinates, she already died dozens of times!

I gazed at my bloody hands. Now, I probably could only use my abilities once more before my body collapsed in pain. Still, it meant checkmate for them.

Looking at Daimon who was also catching his breath, I decided to ask what I’d been meaning to know.

“What did I do to you?”

“I won’t believe it if you say I’m blocking your path. If you wanted to destroy the world or kill God, I will gladly help you.” My fists tightened until they became blue.

“Daimon, what did I do?” Anyone could hear the desperation in my voice.

The former was taken aback. Then, he looked me straight in the eye. No more love or care could be seen from it. Only complete disgust and hatred filled those clear eyes!

“Because it’s you.”

My heart broke into tiny pieces.

“You wouldn’t understand it now. But tomorrow, you will.”

He suddenly sounded so old. As if he came from the past. What was flashing in those eyes of his? Memories? Of who? Me? I’d never known him before the party.

Daimon readied his blade. His gaze was sharp. Something seemed different from his aura. I couldn’t point with my finger, but I somehow felt threatened!

I could only buckle my questions and feelings. I didn’t want to die as an idiot! I activated my powers and focused on my opponent! Actually, I was shocked he can defend himself with my earlier assault.

But this time, he alone would tank my attacks! There was no way he could win!

Weng.

A nonstop barrage of attacks occurred. The man kept stepping back and could only defend. Yet, aside from the labored breathing, he didn’t appear flustered blocking me!

“Shi! How?!”

My time was limited, I had to end it with one blow! I attacked with my left hand before switching to my right. It was so fast and coordinated that I didn’t believe he could respond to it!

Nonetheless, a huge slash flashed in my vision just before I could stab him.

Woosh. The grey sky split into two.

1