Chapter 54 – Prostitute
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 54 – Prostitute

I sprung from the bed with rapid breathing. What happened? Where was Daimon? There were so many questions in my mind.

Where was this place? My surroundings were so dilapidated that I couldn’t describe them.

What was that sound anyway?

Still feeling groggy so it didn’t register in my mind even though it was familiar. Only when a huge man stumbled to my door, undressing, and shouted at me to get on my knees, did I finally realize.

I stood up as fast as I can. But I felt strange as if my body wasn’t listening to me. It really wasn’t.

Accidentally tripping towards the mirror. My eyes widened.

I could feel my heart pounding. The alarm bells I never heard for a long time were now ringing! Dangers that I usually shrugged off now arrowed towards me!

I suddenly remembered Daimon’s words. It was superiority complex he said. Because I had many advantages compared to others. So, even though I failed, I can still stand up because I have something I relied on.

The black rings around my eyes. A nauseating stench came from my body. Bruised carved through it. My vision spun as I screened through my body. This wasn’t mine! This wasn’t me!

“Hey, wait.”

I saw the hulking shadow and tried to stop him. However, he didn’t dawdle and flipped me to the bed. He pinned me. I tried resisting but this body won’t obey my command.

The rest was history.

I vomited after the deed was done. Even when the clangs of coins sounded on my table, I didn’t turn around. Next, my consciousness just shutdown itself.

The moment I woke up; I made a quick run to the door. But stopped when I saw the reddish-grey sky and the half-broken moon. The man who raped me earlier was now lying on his piss. He seemed dead.

An ugly woman with two men walked toward me. She was the mama of this place. This surprised me because I didn’t know why I knew.

“Karen what are you doing? Oh, this gentleman is unfortunate. From the looks of it, he’s sick and died just before he got home. Be sure to clean yourself, okay? Sickness and radiation are pretty prevalent nowadays. We can’t let you die with us too. There are still many customers.”

Hearing her, a dizzying pain shot through my brain. Memories of this body played in my mind. And the result broke me.

Ah. This is me.

“No! I’m the daughter of the President of Country P!” I refused to accept it. I refused! No!

NO!!!

1