Chapter 55 – Tomorrow
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 55 – Tomorrow

Sex was usual in this place. Every room. Every day. Nonstop. Of course, I would never get to use it. But I learned to stomach everything.

In my past life, I was a fighter. Even when the circumstance was against me, I endured them and planned my next move. This situation wasn’t different.

Of course, I tried escaping. But the men here battered me till I only found my senses when morning came.

My shoulders trembled and then I hugged my arms. All I could see in my future was a nightmare.

“Shh. The crazy lady is here.” Entering the cafeteria, I could hear them whispering about me.

I wore an expressionless face and took everything as a buzz.

“She keeps saying she was the president daughter.”

“Hahaha! Maybe the radiation already turned her brain to mush!”

These bitches heckled at me. I knew they were just as miserable. The impending death from the destruction of the world. As of right now, the corners of the world had already started disintegrating. Climates and seasons became random. All of these accumulated and thus they wanted to release some steam. At least, they didn’t use physical.

I gripped my fists for how weak I became. If it was before, I would already bash their heads or make their life hell. But the world was already hell, and I didn’t have any intention or energy to cook plans for something as simple.

My mind really starting to decline. I felt I possessed all kinds of diseases on earth. I’m dirty. Even when the so-called ‘food’ I was eating didn’t disgust me after the first time. Just shove. Shove every last drop into my throat. Still, I hoped I have a wine to sip.

I’m starting to get used to my new life. Not sex, but just life. At least I was still living. I didn’t know I was that afraid of death.

But one day, someone appeared before my eyes that broke my tranquil life. Then an overwhelming rage took over my insanity!

“Give me back my life!!!”

I never thought I could make a sound that could break nails and creak woods! Even the person flinched before punching me in the stomach.

My body curled like a shrimp with spittle spraying downwards.

“Give it to me…” I reached for his shoes and stared at his eyes pleadingly. Had to tone down, I remembered. I couldn’t be audacious anymore with my flight.

“Give it to me…”

The man sat down but his shadow still covered me. His face couldn’t be seen. But his eyes burned with revenge!

That’s all I need to know this wasn’t the end yet. Fear overcame my rage and I began crawling backward in panic!

“Karen, tomorrow you will see your life.”

“Tomorrow.”

“N-no! I’m sorry! I don’t want my life back anymore! Just leave me alone.”

The man stood up, pulled out his sword, and slashed it at me. Next, my vision went black.

1