Chapter 60 – Her Past (4)
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 60 – Her Past (4)

I gritted my teeth and glared at the disgusting ugly man in front of me.

“Iglesias! I will never marry you even if I die!”

“You can’t do anything.” A lecherous expression appeared on the ugly man’s face. “I will make you change your mind. In the end, you will even beg to marry me”

He clapped and the curtains behind him opened. “To start off, the Well Family.”

Karen’s face when men after men dragged the still resisting Well Family members before dropping them to the ground. Their arms were tied and their mouth was painted with blood. But one could see they didn’t fear the people around them. Instead, they taunted them with their eyes.

As the winners, Iglesias’s people didn’t like how Well Family behaved and thus, they started kicking them. This despicable family knew how to posture in from of them! Not only they would destroy their body, they were going to break their spirit!

No matter how tough the latter, they could only grit their teeth for long and soon succumbed to the pain! The children were the first to scream followed by the women. Men broke down seeing their loved ones writhing on the ground!

“Stop!” Karen shouted and used her body to block the ongoing torture. The bastards stopped because they didn’t want to accidentally hit their king’s woman.

The depraved king wasn’t done yet as he pulled a girl from the crowd, though.

“I can give you a choice, My Queen. Be my wife who will lick my toes until death do us apart.”

“Or let this innocent child be a plaything of my friends. After all, kids have a very, very tight hole. My friends would kill for this. Hehehe.”

To Karen, he sounded like a demon who would play her to his heart’s content. No matter which she chose, she would become a hollow of her former self.

Dugen. Karen looked at the Well Family. Even though she could run away from a drop of a hat, these people who she kept rejecting looked at her with trust.

The girl stopped resisting and sweetly smiled at Karen. “Auntie, don’t worry. I’m a tough nut. Just ask mom how I anger her every day.”

“Yeah, we are not afraid.”

“Just run. Don’t mind us. Just worry about yourself.”

“My niece, get revenge for us, okay?”

“No, just live your life in peace. We will be gratified if you do that.”

Karen stared at them and then at her palms. With one smack, she could kill the despicable king and with her speed, no one could do anything to her.

But she is Karen!

“You can have my body. But never my mind and heart.”

The Well Family trembled. They watched their respected member, princess, and queen crouching down on the ground. She forked her tongue and started licking the monster’s dirty feet!

“Good! Good!” The king guffawed and hug her slender waist. He pressed her lips and domineeringly invaded her mouth!

Karen resisted at first but she soon gave in when she looked at her remaining loved ones. Their foes restricted their movements while wearing debauch expressions.

Husband, friends, kingdom… they were already gone. It was because she was too powerless. But right now, she had the ability to finally save somebody. Dignity was worth as shit compared to a family.

“Princess, please…” With bloodshot eyes and saliva leaking, the scene in front of them got imprinted in their mind.

Molested, degraded, and pushed to the lowest, Karen hesitatingly snaked her arms around the king before being brought out. He was taking her to his chambers.

The shine in her eyes, her always spirited and passionate eyes… gone.

On this day, the Well Family had never felt so powerless and useless. They knew that if they continue to live, Karen’s suffering will continue too.

But they couldn’t die! Not with the interference of the despicable king! The future ahead was nothing but bleak!

So, they promised themselves, if ever there was a next life, they would die for her!

1