Chapter 61 – Her Past (5)
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 61 – Her Past (5)

His lips met Karen and quickly invaded her insides. She felt disgusted and he seemed to recognize this after putting his dirty thing in her private part.

“What is this? You are dry as sandpaper!”

Karen gave him a cold glance and sneer after their bloody battle.

She groaned in pain. Her mind remained resolute though. No matter what technique or lubricant he used, he could never enjoy her. Every time they did it, both of them ended up injured. Thinking of this, a smug expression arose on her face.

He kept trying to woe her though. Flowers, delicious food, colorful room, etc. He did everything he thought a little woman would love. All for naught.

Not expecting his soft approaches to receive a cold shoulder, the man backtracked in his ways.

The king thought he could conquer her with his techniques. Many perverted ideas flashed through his mind and quickly used them on her! The palace had a long history that could be used and he believed no woman under the heavens could endure it! He even used drugs to stimulate her!

But no matter how desperate he became he couldn’t make her arouse! He was always met with eyes full of disgust. She even mocked his ability.

Yet by doing so, she didn’t know she would only plunge into a deeper hell!

Days later, she witnessed one Well Family member being hanged at the castle gate.

“Look at that, still not feeling it? My mouth is quite itchy. I might spout nonsense again if you didn’t put yourself into it.” He wore a devilish smile while watching her face crumble.

“Kiss me.”

The final nail in the coffin was the lives of her relatives. No matter how heartless she was, she didn’t want to let down the last people she had left.

Karen gazed at the king and her sight became blurry. In her eyes, an image of Daimon stood with his sunny smile. She smiled back and threw herself at him.

Only then she could have sex with passion. He didn’t let her off until morning.

By the time he was finished, Karen stared at him before looking at herself. Her shoulders quivered a little while sitting in the corner of the bed, biting her lips and with an expression slowly losing its reality.

Every day and every night, the same thing happened. The carnal desires of a man showed how ugly yet addictive it was. She knew then that she wouldn’t be able to get back to her previous self.

She was strong – both mentally and physically. But months and years of being locked inside his chambers, only to be used as a sexual release while fearing he would do something to her relatives, transformed her.

She transformed into a demon.

1