Chapter 63 – Her Past (8)
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 63 – Her Past (8)

The grand meeting was unprecedented. Not only it had been centuries since the last time kings and nobles met with one another, but a queen of unapparelled grace and boldness also appeared. No noble lady could do the same.

It wasn’t a difference in beauty.

Their temperament couldn’t even reach the hem of Karen’s cloth. They could replicate it but they would only be asking for mockery from others.

This event lasted for a few weeks. Although everyone was merry with festivities, there were some who were unhappy.

King Iglesias’s face was as black as a pot’s butt. He watched the woman, who should be in his arms, detaching herself from their group and philandering on every man she met. It was okay if she did it away from his view. However, he always discovered every incident!

Once or twice, he almost couldn’t control himself to drag the despicable woman out of the bedroom! But his rationality told him that he couldn’t afford to do it! He would offend the other party and it would place his nation in a bad situation!

It was a trap she dug for him! No matter where he places his foot, he would die without bones!

One month later, the Kingdom of Europa suddenly declared that they have to get the queen, Karen of the Kingdom of Iglesias, or prepare for war! They announced that the king of the former kingdom had a child with Karen!

King Iglesias’s face became uglier. He already had dark circles around his eyes because he could sleep since the event. And now, his nightmare came true!

That fucking bitch actually revealed his child was another king’s child?!

Fortunately, he was prepared. His army mobilized without delay and marched to face the enemy. Even though he just wanted to make it clear, he still brought the army with him just in case.

However, the war hadn’t reached its peak when they received another piece of news!

The kingdom of Rosia, an ally of Iglesia, was actually being besieged by two other kingdoms! Kingdom of Gloria and Kingdom of Marina!

They reasoned that they found their respective daughter sleeping in a man’s chamber! It was king Rosia’s crown prince!

In truth, the two nations would compromise because having many women was normal. Especially, the man involved was the future king. It could even strengthen the ties between kingdoms.

But the thing was… not only the crown prince drugged and raped the two princesses, he even let his men ravage the two!

Moreover, the last straw, the prince concocted an illegal drug and smeared it on the latter bodies. If someone smelled it, even once, their health would deteriorate depending on their physique.

The king of Europa was okay because he’d been a martial artist despite being old. But the king of Marina was furious! He wanted to throw his cup in anger yet he couldn’t muster any strength! Hence, he weakly announced to purge the kingdom of Rosia till no plant was left!

No one doubted the two because of credible sources. People even thought that the Rosia was arrogant just because they were the host and had the means to do contemptible things. Who knows how many lives were secretly destroyed and taken during the grand meeting?

Only Iglesias believed it was the damn woman’s machinations!

He wanted to hang every last member of her family! But when he turned around and saw her waiting at the door with an enigmatic smile, he could only suppress his desire!

The latter chuckled and enter their chamber without a hint of embarrassment. There wasn’t even an ounce of guilt on her face. She tucked the blanket around her and blew a kiss to him before sleeping.

He, a king, was helpless against her. He thought he conquered her – one word from him could determine her fate. She would bark if he wills to.

But the truth was different from his imagination. From the start, he was a dog being led in the nose.

1