Chapter 64 – Her Past (9)
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 64 – Her Past (9)

The Kingdom of Rosia fell. But the state of war only enlarged!

The former allies, Gloria and Marina, separated and resumed the war by hitting their neighbors! They had the momentum and believed they could surprise attack their long-time rivals. But instead of collapsing, the two other kingdoms secretly colluded from the start and were ready with a sinister scheme!

Tonight, was a sleepless night.

Just when the battle between Iglesias and Europa was reaching its conclusions with Iglesia on the upper hand, a piece of news traveled across the globe.

A new king of Iglesias was crowned!

It was the Chancellor of the Left’s son who sat on the throne. In his veins flowed the royal bloodline so no one squawked during the coronation because the Chancellor was the king’s cousin. Moreso everyone in the hall was under Karen’s control!

Ex-king Iglesias fumed hard and almost passed out. But he regained his bearings and turned around towards his kingdom without sparing any second.

He met a little resistance along the way. He thought something amiss but looking at the best soldiers around him, he got his confidence and thundered through the thick door!

Bang!

“KAREN!”

He thought what awaited him was a horde of soldiers. But instead, a naked body greeted him!

His elite soldiers evaded looking at Karen’s seductive and beautiful figure. After all, she was still their queen. There was an obvious bump on her stomach but her appearance was still too much for them. They didn’t want their heads hanged.

Only Iglesias was warped with anger!

“Bitch! You really don’t know how to spell death!”

 Karen gave him a calm glance and turned towards the sheathed sword leaning on her bosom. There was no worry or hastiness on her face. Her lithe fingers caressed the sword as if she was looking at the most precious thing in the world.

She finally looked at him after several minutes. “Oh, why are you waiting for me?”

Iglesias gritted his teeth. This bitch was actually asking? No matter how muddleheaded he was in these past few years, he still remembered how this girl cleaved a thousand men in a battle!

In addition, the hall was too small. She might not have armor but its absence actually helped her. She was lighter and thus, faster. With her martial arts, she could kill them one by one and they won’t even be able to touch her hair!

Iglesias exhaled as if releasing some restrains. His face became abnormally calm.

“Bomb this place with poisonous gas. No one is left alive!”

Everyone shuddered! They stared at him wondering why he would forsake his child. But they didn’t dilly dally and bombarded the hall before escaping.

Karen understood him though. The former knew all hope was lost. Might as well kill her before he goes down. He left the main army irresponsibly and without him, the generals were chickens butting heads. Thus, the enemy army massacred his people with ease.

Sneering, she stepped down from the throne. Her domineering gaze swept through the purple cloud.

“These guys didn’t know why I’m called Purple Iron Princess, aren’t they?” She breathed in before a satisfied grin appeared on her face.

Outside, the king and the soldiers waited with apt attention. Not before long, they heard the screams of the maids and guards. Their bodies slumped on the ground with a loud thud.

Soon, the noise subsided.

Bang!

But suddenly, the huge door flew in the air. Next, they saw a shadowy figure flash in front of them. Before they could react, their vision spun, and then, the darkness consumed them.

Iglesias choked on his own blood.

“Unwilling?”

He wanted to reply but he could only kneel, powerless. He stared at the woman who he shared a bed with. The first moment he saw her, it was love at first sight. But the only image in her eyes was the back of that loser hero. He chuckled in defeat.

“Yes, I can easily kill you. Just as easy to assassinate any other king. But an entire kingdom will be after my tail. Even the world. No matter how strong I am, I cannot hope to defeat legions of armies.”

“I don’t want to die. But I also wanted vengeance.”

“And so here I am six years later…”

1