Chapter 68 – I love you from past to present and in the future
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 68 – I love you from past to present and in the future

“When I fell on the cliff, I acquired a strong power. I’m still fiddling with it but it can make sure you won’t even have a ghost to turn to!”

“You will be reincarnated again and again. And I will kill you every time! And every death will be worse than the last!”

“Then, when my power was strong enough… I will make you relive everything from the start! Even I wanted to watch your future life crumble in disgust and hate of your past reincarnations!”

“But I’m not as talented as you. So, it might take several reincarnations before we can finally get our wish. Enjoy each suffering, okay?”

“Treat it that I’m using you as my practice partner, okay?”

He looked like he was coaxing her. Just like when they were still together.

Karen listened to his voice with utmost devotion, though. When he said she would reincarnate, she couldn’t hide her surprise and smile!

It didn’t matter if she would suffer, what mattered to her was she could fall in love with him over and over again.

“See you.” Karen stretched her arms but Daimon slapped her to the ground.

A smile still appeared on her face. She was already ready to meet him in the next life. With a final look at her husband, her breath faded.

“…”

Daimon staggered to his feet. His eyes were shaking. Both of them came back to the present.

What a bastardly…

Why did he…?

With his power, he experienced and felt everything Karen underwent from all her reincarnations!

And every damn time he felt her bottomless love for him! And every damn time he didn’t even sense it!

Instead, he tortured her in the worst possible ways!

His misunderstanding in her first life led to unimaginable pain!

He threw his back and stared at the old woman! Her existence was crumbling from going through many reincarnations!

She should be sad. She should have hated him for it! Yet she never left her loving eyes out of him for a second!

The same adoration. She…

Daimon rushed. He regretted it. He deeply, maddeningly regretted it!!!

Why he didn’t even bother asking her? Why did he assume everything on a face value?

What did he do to her?!!

He wanted to hold her! But the moment he touched her arm, it quickly disintegrated!

Tears poured down Karen’s eyes. She didn’t want to see her ‘husband’ in a sorry state. He was the hero and it should remain as should be.

“Don’t worry. I’m alright. As long as you are okay. As long you are okay.”

“You have gotten stronger again. Don’t worry about me. Okay? I’m someone who never gives headaches to anyone. I’m born strong.”

“I worry about you. But you have my full support. If you wanted to destroy the world, go. I won’t ask your reasons. Because I know your good intentions.”

“I know your heart is pure. That’s why you are easy to trick. What happened to us… don’t let it consume you.”

“My hands are too dirty. I can never wash away my sins. I don’t hope for your forgiveness. There are far many things I destroyed.”

“Only you can make a change.”

“Save the world, my hero.”

Hearing her words, Daimon couldn’t believe why she was still caring. Not only that, she even leaned toward him.

The familiar warmth… it was slowly seeping away…

He could see his image. To her, no matter how he tortured her for many lives, her feelings won’t change.

“W-Why?” He choked as if a huge lump blocking his throat. Thus, he could only scream his fears and regret!

“Why are you still loving me?!! WHY?!! KAREN!!!”

“Because you saved me, a princess, from the castle.” Her eyes seemed to be slowly losing focus. But it remained locked to the person in her heart.

Seeing all of her limbs fading, Daimon panicked. He brandished his sword, using the power of casualty and time to throw her into the future. But regardless of the silver rays impatiently surrounding Karen, it didn’t affect her one bit.

“No! It can’t be!” He shouted in despair! His clear eyes reflected how unwilling he was!

“You can’t do this to me! I want you to hate me, Karen! Hate me, please! So, please live! Hate me for the rest of our lives!” His pleas turned into a sob.

Nevertheless, she gave him a gentle smile.

Only her head remained. Daimon’s hand trembled but he carried her in his arms. He caressed her while she leaned on his palms. Both of them savoring the long-lost warmth they shared.

“I don’t hate you.”

“Because, Simon Dai, I love you from past to present and in the future.”

1