Chapter 71 – The princess who jump out of the castle, Karen
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71 – The princess who jump out of the castle, Karen

Who is this energetic lady?

Gulp. I shouldn’t get close to this kid! Look at her shadow boxing! Is she really a princess? I thought she was the guards’ sparring partner!

Oof! Oh my God! Her fist hurt like hell! Wait! Don’t chase me!

Yuwei, help me!

What did I do to you? Did I smile? I won’t smile anymore! Why are you still hitting me? Continue smiling? But you’ll hit me!

 This girl bullied me to no end!

Hey! That was my bread! You have better food in your castle!

Exchange? Fudge! This was so yummy!

Where are you going?

What? As a princess, how could she be flippant to enter the market and the slums without guards?

I couldn’t help but observe this little aunt. Then, I saw her entering the alley. My mind went blank before panic sunk in and charged toward the dark place.

But what I imagined didn’t happen. Instead, I saw her beating those huge thugs into a pulp.

She smiled like a little devil and patted her butt, relaxing after sandbagging her punching bags.

Next, I watched her steal fruits and vegetables, and the scene that followed made me speechless. She giggled even though the uncles and aunties were chasing her with knives. Didn’t they see her luxurious dress? They would be hanged if they upset her!

Wait! What am I talking about? I should be worried about the princess, right? But it was the princess who could jump a several-story building. She even trashed the thugs. And looking at her, she was just fooling around. So, I should side with the people.

Pfft! She slipped! HAHAHA! The aunties and uncles also guffawed in laughter! Oh, she was going to cry! Now, she was angry! Hahaha!

Bang!

Oh, my God! Did she crack the floor? Aunties?! Uncles?! Don’t go here! Wait! Princess! I’m not part of them! Whoop! That was my butt!

1