Chapter 80 – Destroy the world
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 80 – Destroy the world

I went ballistic.

I witnessed my wife having sex with another person. If she was forced, I would already lunge at the bastard and rip him into pieces.

My eyes were sharp and my experience was exceptional, so I knew with one glance what I saw. From her aroused expression and her moans, while straddling the former, I slumped to the ground with despair.

She wanted the bastard’s seed.

I swept my glance around her and discovered there was no one guarding the door. Even the castle operation didn’t feel suspicious. No shadows following her or hidden traps or massive doors to lock her forever. She looked free.

But I was unwilling and searched for the Well Family. And they seemed well enough, judging from their smiles and healthy complexion. Were they forced to be obedient? But I knew how stubborn and prideful this family of warriors was.

I felt cheated because I thought everyone was waiting for me to save them.

But I didn’t give up and continued observing. All for naught, though. Because I could spot the love between Karen and Iglesias.

With one last look, I surrendered. I was deeply hurt and I had to lick my wounds. There was never a second, I didn’t think of confronting her. Why did she love the person who killed her husband? Why did she change?

But who was I? Or where was I when she was suffering? I was a failure as a husband.

To assuage my grim reality, I entered places no one had ever been. Even entering planets that people didn’t believe exist.

I became more proficient with my skills. Though, the power Juliana gave to me was hard to master. I only attained basic proficiency. Still, it was so magical that nothing could stop me anymore. Because of that, I conquered every place I went.

But my greatest change was my mindset.

I no longer saved others ignorantly. And I also didn’t blink killing others who committed evil acts. I didn’t give a damn to those who sought nothing but their selfish reasons. While letting those who have reasonable motivations live. I even killed an innocent person just for the sake of the greater good.

My past made me wake up to the grim reality this world had. Good and bad coexisted. I couldn’t be critical of someone else and I couldn’t be critical of myself either! So, no one should dictate my actions! My fate was my own!

The power of chaos and hero was inside me, mixing and separating every second. I was becoming stronger, but more indifferent and cleverer. My achievements didn’t blind me but told me how large the world or the universe even.

Then, I came back but what I saw was a different world.

A world where one ruled above all!

A woman, the previous princess who scaled the walls, an arrogant and spoiled lady who didn’t put anyone in her eyes, my wife.

Karen.

My heart was calm. But beneath it was my intense disgust and smoldering anger for her. She was no longer the woman I loved. She was now a person who would do anything to achieve her goals.

She was a disgusting woman who would kill her offspring.

The cries of the people reverberated. Her actions put the world into utter chaos and decay. People would only become more and more warped as time goes on. Things they created had the sole purpose of quenching their tainted desires.

Even if I killed her, it won’t do anything.

Thus, I decided. I had to destroy the world. This was when I met ‘them’.

1